819 users online (105 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

Holy Crap On A Cracker, I'm slow!!!!!

I want to post some wedding pics of my son's wedding. I have gotten great advice in the finesse forum on how to use the paperclip, but they come out as thumbnails. I want the whole picture to show, like how some of you have holiday pics or missing persons pics on your page...not a thumbnail. I have the pics downloaded on my computer and on photobucket. Can anyone help me?

Oh, and please explain it s-l-o-w-l-y and like you are talking to a third grader!! No offense to third graders......

If it's on a photobucket and you feel comfortable posting them, just copy and paste the "URL" from under the photo into the box that comes up on WS that looks like a little yellow pic of a couple mountains and a sun. That should instantly embed the photo in your post.

HTH!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    If it's on a photobucket and you feel comfortable posting them, just copy and paste the "URL" from under the photo into the box that comes up on WS that looks like a little yellow pic of a couple mountains and a sun. That should instantly embed the photo in your post.

HTH!

Thanks! I will give it a try.