A rescued baby dolphin

Oh my gosh! That's the first time I've seen a baby dolphin. It's so cute I want one. I hope the little guy is going to be ok.

Awwwww! He is adorable. Makes my heart flutter. I hope he fully recovers and lives a long and healthy life.

He's so little! I hope he's OK, he's just adorable.

Squee! :D

r3442989551.jpg

Oh my gosh! He's flipping adorable! I had no idea they were born so tiny!

Oh nooo! Poor little guy :(

Yeah -- I feel pretty bad about it, too. He was so very cute. Despite the round-the-clock care this baby received, I don't think the rescue facility was equipped well enough to care for him as it sounds like the water was too cold for his little body. But his plight is sure to put a focus on the survival of these beautiful and intelligent creatures and the continuing problems of fishing nets.

Rest in peace little guy -- I know you are swimming in an endless ocean up there in the Spirit World!!

Yeah -- I feel pretty bad about it, too. He was so very cute. Despite the round-the-clock care this baby received, I don't think the rescue facility was equipped well enough to care for him as it sounds like the water was too cold for his little body. But his plight is sure to put a focus on the survival of these beautiful and intelligent creatures and the continuing problems of fishing nets.

Rest in peace little guy -- I know you are swimming in an endless ocean up there in the Spirit World!!

Aaaaawwww...poor little guy. :( At least he was given a chance after being rescued from the beach. Hopefully, he did help the cause of protecting all dolphins by being in the news.

I am so sad right now. My heart hurts. The little guy was just so precious. I had so much hope for him to survive and prosper.

RIP Nipper

Piky, I'm sorry you lost your friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni