Kimberlyd125

Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet
Reaction score
Mouse-infested naked man tased, arrested for burglary, assault

Link:
http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465624

:eek:
:loser:

SENECA, SC (WCSC) - A burglary call for Oconee County sheriff's deputies turned bizarre Monday morning when their suspect was found naked with a mouse in his rectum and apparently drugged, an incident report shows.

Deputies and officers from the Seneca Police Department opined that Smith might have been high on mushrooms, and identified equipment that could be used to get high in the victim's home.

During a medical exam at a nearby hospital, medical personnel found a mouse tail hanging from Smith's rectum. An X-ray revealed a mouse lodged inside Smith. :dance:

He told emergency room personnel that he could not remember what had happened to him.

***More at link regarding what a hard time LE had bringing this guy down.

His Momma must be so proud to see this on the news...
13465624_BG1.JPG

With this Headline:

Poor mouse.

you said it!

The thread title dragged me here. For a moment I wondered if this was in Oregon. No offense to Oregonites but we have a running joke on Kyron's thread about the large number of nekid people calls LE has on the scanner thread.

I assumed it was here in Louisiana because it was on our local news site. But then when I clicked on it I saw it wasn't.
I must admit I was a bit relieved.

There are crazy drug heads everywhere!

Really sad.

Link:
http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465624

:eek:
:loser:

SENECA, SC (WCSC) - A burglary call for Oconee County sheriff's deputies turned bizarre Monday morning when their suspect was found naked with a mouse in his rectum and apparently drugged, an incident report shows.

Deputies and officers from the Seneca Police Department opined that Smith might have been high on mushrooms, and identified equipment that could be used to get high in the victim's home.

During a medical exam at a nearby hospital, medical personnel found a mouse tail hanging from Smith's rectum. An X-ray revealed a mouse lodged inside Smith. :dance:

He told emergency room personnel that he could not remember what had happened to him.

***More at link regarding what a hard time LE had bringing this guy down.

His Momma must be so proud to see this on the news...
13465624_BG1.JPG

With this Headline:

:eek:uch::scream::scream::shocked2::eek::eek::eek:

I was grimacing as I scrolled down to see what the picture was. Phew! No mouse.

Poor little mouse. IMO the mouse has been drastically misrepresented in the press! Infestation implies critters that want to be there that you don't want there.

That poor little mousy wanted to be anywhere but there and the guy must have at some point wanted him there.

Okey dokey then! I always read the strange news because I enjoy 'out there' news items. This one, I think, is so far 'out there' that it isn't even in this galaxy anymore.

I can't decide if I should feel sorry for the perp, his family, the poor LE officers, the emergency staff, the homeowner or the mouse. Maybe all of them!

Poor little mouse. IMO the mouse has been drastically misrepresented in the press! Infestation implies critters that want to be there that you don't want there.

That poor little mousy wanted to be anywhere but there and the guy must have at some point wanted him there.

BUTT...BUTT...don't they have sharp teeth?

For a split second I was wondering how the heck he even got him in there? Then stopped myself! I really do not want to know!

That poor mouse!

They should make this man, as part of his sentence, go around to high schools telling his story to warn of the dangers of drugs! That's one assembly any teenager would remember for a lifetime!

Even if he doesn't do jail time, he will NEVER live this down...and let's not forget the mouse...the poor, poor mouse.

Good God.After reading this I think I need to add some vodka to my orange juice.

WHY? Really why was there a mouse in his rectum? Am I just naive and don't get it, I mean am I missing something here? Is this some kind of new weird sexual thing. Or did he just not have pockets to carry his pet mouse. Please someone explain this to me.

WHY? Really why was there a mouse in his rectum? Am I just naive and don't get it, I mean am I missing something here? Is this some kind of new weird sexual thing. Or did he just not have pockets to carry his pet mouse. Please someone explain this to me.

This has been a rumorred abherent sexual practice for many years. Many Many years ago there were scandalous rumors about a hollywood leading man who had performed this act.

It is a sexual thing but not a new one.

LOL at the pockets comment

YIKES.

I only opened this thread to join the mocking of the grammatically incorrect headline - I assumed that the home was "mouse infested" and hoped to pile on the humiliation of the editor.

I guess I got what was coming to me. EWWWWWWW!!!!!

At first I figured the headline must be misleading. How could a man be infested with a mouse? Then I decided to open the thread. Oh my. Poor LE! I have to admit I about lost it when I read they saw a tail hanging out of his rectum. I will never get that thought out of my head!

Think of being the one to have to pull the tail to remove the mouse. OMG What if it was still alive. He is one sick puppy. Makes you want to hurl just wondering how he managed to get it inside, or if he had help. I know his family must be so proud.

I think he's gonna be REAL popular on his cell block!

I wonder what his nickname will be?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back