ID ID - Zackery Brewer, 16, Nampa, 22 Aug 2009

dreamweaver

Reaction score
http://www.ktvb.com/news/Nampa-Police-seek-help-in-locating-missing-teen-106992508.html
Nampa Police and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children need your help in finding a runaway teen.
Police are looking for 17-year-old Zack Brewer.
He was last seen in August of 2009.
Detective Brice King says his last known location was Nampa.
He says they have exhausted all of their leads and are hoping that public might be able to help.
If you have seen Zack or know where he is, call 1-800-843-5678 or the Nampa Police Department at 208-468-5600.

I can find many news articles dated around the same time, 11/9/2010, but none prior to that. Hoping for more soon.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1157533&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

DOB: May 20, 1993
Missing: Aug 22, 2009
Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
Eyes: Hazel
Race: White
Age at Missing: 16
Sex: Male
Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
Hair: Blonde
Missing From: NAMPA, ID

Zackery was last seen on August 22, 2009. He may go by the nickname Zack.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST) or the Nampa Police Department (Idaho) 1-208-468-5600

ZackBrewer17MissingfromIdaho2009.jpg

Nampa Police looking for endangered runaway

[snip]

Detectives say Zackery “Zack” Brewer ran away from his Nampa home and was last seen Aug. 22, 2009, when he was 16. They are not certain about the circumstances surrounding his departure.

Officials say the teen is considered missing at this point and it's become necessary to take other measures to locate him.

The investigation has been ongoing since his disappearance. Officials say there has been no sign of him since that time.

More: http://www.idahopress.com/news/article_e85f0a1c-ec37-11df-8244-001cc4c03286.html

Charley Project says it is believed that Zack may have left on his own accord. But at age 16, what are the odds that he would stay away and not make contact for so long? It's possible of course, but I tend to think that if he originally left of his own will he may have ran into foul play afterward. Possibly related to his being an informant? Or simply because a runaway teen is in a very vulnerable position and in danger of trusting the wrong person.

I hope he is alive and that his family hears from him.

Saw his picture on criminal minds last night

I did as well. Was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad they chose some kids who don't get the same high profile exposure as others.

Charley Project says it is believed that Zack may have left on his own accord. But at age 16, what are the odds that he would stay away and not make contact for so long? It's possible of course, but I tend to think that if he originally left of his own will he may have ran into foul play afterward. Possibly related to his being an informant? Or simply because a runaway teen is in a very vulnerable position and in danger of trusting the wrong person.

I hope he is alive and that his family hears from him.

You're right. Any of those things are possible. Zack would now be 20 years old. Why not make contact at 18? You don't have to come home as you're now an adult. I always fear that with the runaways who stay disappeared long after their 18th birthday. But, I hope he's okay out there happy and healthy in a new life.

Zack has been missing for 5 years today. He's now 21 years old.
His family is still looking for him and still hoping that he'll be found safe.
Hoping that it's soon. Where are you Zack?

New information about Zack's disappearance has finally been released, 5 1/2 years later. This boy did not run away, IMO.

Nampa mom searching for answers after son vanishes

Zack Brewer was your average Nampa teenager in 2009- liked to play basketball, had a lot of friends.

The one thing missing in his life was a father figure. His single mom, Korrey Brewer, was relieved when a trusted friend Javier Aguilar stepped up to help, offering Zack a place to stay.

Things went well for several months, until one night when Zack showed up at his mother's door step, troubled.

Korrey had no idea that would be the last time she saw her son.

http://www.jrn.com/kivitv/news/Nampa-mom-searching-for-answers-after-son-vanishes-295295031.html

Video at link states that Javier Aguilar, who Zack was staying with, was later charged with child sex abuse of young boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back