CA CA - Irvine, BlkFem UP7693, 17-26, 6' tall, set afire in parking lot, Sep'09

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
If this is a duplicate, please merge but when I searched I found nothing on her.

lbnbbr-b78717271z120101109173929000g21rho0t21.jpg

Stats:
African american woman
Early 20s
About 6 feet tall
Approximately 150 pounds
Size 10 shoe

Circumstances:
Strangled, set on fire and dumped in an Irvine parking lot in 2009 has led to the arrest of two brothers, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Gabino Valdivia-Guzman, 31, of Costa Mesa and Zenaido Valdivia-Guzman, 24, of Santa Ana were arrested last week and charged with special circumstances murder with sentencing enhancements for murder during the commission of a kidnapping.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/guzm...strack=sid:807078|met:102|cat:3165555|order:4

That is pretty close, could very well be her. All of the vital statistics are within acceptable limits.

Even the picture of her looks like the composite. Nice, Carl! Will you call it in?

Even the picture of her looks like the composite. Nice, Carl! Will you call it in?

I left a message, but I won't be home in the next few hours if the detective calls back.

good match Carl. I saw nothing on Namus that was a close match.

I didn't get a call back from Det. Hurtado, so I called the alternate number - Helen Moreno. I gave her Larisha's name and instructed her on how to find Larisha's Charley page from the Charley site. I also explained that her listed height was within an inch, and she closely resembled the facial reconstruction of the decedent at the chin, cheekbones, lips, jawline, and slope of forehead.

She took down my name and phone # and thanked me and said that she would pass the info on to the detectives.

Looks exactly like her, great find. Please keep us updated.

Here is the NamUs Case file for this girl.

NamUs UP Case 7693
lbnbbr-b78717271z120101109173929000g21rho0t21.jpg

https://identifyus.org/cases/7693

NamUs indicates the city as Irvine, not Santa Ana, but based on the date found and the unusual height for a female, it clearly is the same person.

It may be that the victim was found in Irvine, but the agency investigating is Santa Ana.

They didn't include the color version of the reconstruction in NamUs, but I am putting them both here nevertheless.

I'm so surprised! I really thought you had this one. Well, I'll keep looking.

I stumbled across this MP and noticed her height (5'11").

Nyeesah Ashanti Muriel

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/muriel_nyeesah.html

A young black female close to 6 feet tall and missing in recent years immediately made me think of this Irvine CA Jane Doe.

She has an identical nose and a similar widow's peak hairline. And her facial shape is reasonably close.

She might have a tad more chin, and she wore braces on her teeth at the time that she disappeared (which is not mentioned with respect to the UID). Of course, she could have had the braces removed, but I suspect that the ME would still be able to tell that she wore braces in the past.

I'm a little doubtful because of the braces, but I am putting it up here for discussion because there are some compelling similarities.

The resemblance is really close. The braces are a question mark, and she's just a bit on the young side, but not enough to eliminate her.

The resemblance is really close. The braces are a question mark, and she's just a bit on the young side, but not enough to eliminate her.

This UID's lower wisdom teeth were still unerupted and her upper wisdom teeth were "not visible on x-rays".

So she is probably on the young side of the age range.

I stumbled across this MP and noticed her height (5'11").

Nyeesah Ashanti Muriel
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/muriel_nyeesah.html

A young black female close to 6 feet tall and missing in recent years immediately made me think of this Irvine CA Jane Doe.

She has an identical nose and a similar widow's peak hairline. And her facial shape is reasonably close.

She might have a tad more chin, and she wore braces on her teeth at the time that she disappeared (which is not mentioned with respect to the UID). Of course, she could have had the braces removed, but I suspect that the ME would still be able to tell that she wore braces in the past.

I'm a little doubtful because of the braces, but I am putting it up here for discussion because there are some compelling similarities.

I spoke with a detective from the Gilbert AZ Police Dept. Nyeesah Ashanti Muriel is no longer missing. She was living with her grandparents in Florida, and was removed from NCIC after detectives in Florida paid her a visit.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/perreira_atia.html

5'11", 17 when she ran away from Boston in 2007, so she would have been 19 in 2009.

perreira_atia.jpg

Could be. I see alot of similarities. She looks more like the B&W sketch than the color recon. Her face seems a little broader at the temples, and her nose looks different. But I wouldn't pass on her based on those things.

She has similarly triangular eyebrows, thick lips, and similar chin. Also, the fact that her case is being handled by the Human Trafficking Unit would seem consistent with the prostitution component of the UID's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back