855 users online (182 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    I don't believe that Adam Baker had anything to do with Zahra's death, or the disposing of her body, but his parenting skills leave me nearly speechless. And I do believe that he took Zahrs out of Australia illegally. For that alone he deserves some punishment for his appalling arrogance that lead to her death.

I did post on an Aussie Forum for a while but no one seemed to know anything about it, so it seems that he has faded into oblivion.
    He and his family, in particular his Mother, treated Zahra's Mother very badly, so I think they all bear some responsibility. If Zahra's Mother had been informed then she would not have allowed Zahra to leave the country, as was her right. But she didn't even know where Zahra was because The Baker Family moved and failed to inform her.
    One can only hope that they feel some guilt in the small hours of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
    I don't believe that Adam Baker had anything to do with Zahra's death, or the disposing of her body, but his parenting skills leave me nearly speechless. And I do believe that he took Zahrs out of Australia illegally. For that alone he deserves some punishment for his appalling arrogance that lead to her death.

I did post on an Aussie Forum for a while but no one seemed to know anything about it, so it seems that he has faded into oblivion.
    He and his family, in particular his Mother, treated Zahra's Mother very badly, so I think they all bear some responsibility. If Zahra's Mother had been informed then she would not have allowed Zahra to leave the country, as was her right. But she didn't even know where Zahra was because The Baker Family moved and failed to inform her.
    One can only hope that they feel some guilt in the small hours of the night.
    Not being intentionally snarkey,but you write,I don't believe that Adam Baker had anything to do with Zahra's death, then you write,arrogance that lead to her death, ?
    what about his drug use, what about him not knowing where Z was for days, what about the fire in the backyard,what about his lies, what about his cover ups, the painting, what about ,he knew lisa was abusing her, so,so much more, of course he had something to do with it!
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

I didn't hear about this when it happened....I just finished reading all the threads on poor Zahra's life and death.

There really are monsters walking among us.

I came to this site when the Jodi Arias trial was going on, and since then have read about Zahra, Shaniya, and the Jamison's.

I had no idea people could be so monstrous.

I will never be the same.

RIP Zahra.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    I didn't hear about this when it happened....I just finished reading all the threads on poor Zahra's life and death.

There really are monsters walking among us.

I came to this site when the Jodi Arias trial was going on, and since then have read about Zahra, Shaniya, and the Jamison's.

I had no idea people could be so monstrous.

I will never be the same.

RIP Zahra.
    (((((Hugs))))) it is a shocking realization isn't it?

I've been here a very long time and there are more than a few cases that will never leave me, never, and Zahras is one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Today is the first day I have returned to WS since Zahra's remains were found. This case was so emotional to me and I had to step away. I'm ready to come back and I continue to pray for these sweet babies who touch all of our hearts. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Today is the first day I have returned to WS since Zahra's remains were found. This case was so emotional to me and I had to step away. I'm ready to come back and I continue to pray for these sweet babies who touch all of our hearts. . . .
    I think all of us have to take a break from time to time. These cases are so very hard to read about.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

This case also was one of the worse and heart breaking ones to follow, seriously it gave me night mares. I hate what has happened here and feel justice was not served.
    I to this day believe that The WITCH of a step mom got a heads up that Zahra's bio mom was looking for her, I will never ever not believe that. I feel she did this out of spite and hatred for that little girl. I do feel that there were severe head injuries and I also feel that the dad was the epitome of a Bad parent who should also be held accountable.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50