Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the massive search, the ME on site, the biomom on her way..

Not today because they have to test what they found. *grin*

I'm thinking that AB's attorney struck a deal, they will charge him with lesser crime, but I think an arrest will happen the day Bio Mom lands in NC

It may not be the day they release the info, but it could be the day the found her!

It may not be the day they release the info, but it could be the day the found her!
I think they already found here when they found her leg. After all that was part of her body. IMO

An announcement tomorrow, on Rememberence Day, that she has finally been found, would seem very fitting for a beautiful young girl who will never be forgotten.

and tomorrow is 11.11.10............another great number???
anyone into numbers???
Zahra's birthday is 11.16........11 years old

With the massive search, the ME on sight, the biomom on her way..

Respectfully BBM

The ME is on site? That speaks volumes. There's only one reason the ME would be there.

The ME from Chapel Hill was on site. No idea for how long of if still there.

and tomorrow is 11.11.10............another great number???
anyone into numbers???
Zahra's birthday is 11.16........11 years old
My guess, passionflower with Zahra's birthday coming up, that LE will use this date to either:

1-Announce they found Zahra
2-Announce or make an arrest

Not sure which thread to post this under this one or the search thread but here goes...Weather: We did have 2 episodes of rain since the police have been searching. We had the one slow steady cool rain last week.The other rain was a " gully washer" It was when the tornadoes and stuff where coming through Catawba county (because i remember telling my friend it was like God saying wake up EB and AB you have sinned....) We got ALOT of water here. Where we used to have an above ground pool was like a small pond literally. It rained hard at times and rained for 2 days and 2 nights. The stream they are searching near flows towards Dudley Shoals Rd. It actually can be accessed via the Satterwhite Circle (the bridge I mentioned before). Not sure where it actually starts but if flows past Dudley Baptist Church, Shuford Mills, under Dudley shoals Rd....Under Petra Mill Rd into what the maps call Shuford Lake and locals call above Icard Dam which flows into Lake Hickory. IMO if something was dumped here...it seems like it woud have been washed away a long time ago. But I am not a investigator. The dirt piles someone metioned in the other thread were blocking that road after the last search not sure if they were there before becuase I never paid any attention. This rd you see where the LE cars is used to be the old rd and there was an old bridge that was redone 10+ years ago. There is probably access to the creek woods somewhere behind the mill.... and seems as if there should be access from the end of Satterwhite that meets Morris Creek. There actually is an old road bed that we seen mud tracks coming out of when we circled by there this evening. I will try to map it later...still wanna upload the few pics I have as well. We circled around the site up burns , to ebenezer to Satterwhite, morris creek back to dudley shoals about 6pm. It was too dark to get any sort of pics. News crews were there and looked like they were set up for the night. Few LE in the Dudley SHoals parking lot but nothing else that I could tell. I have seen any signs of the searching the other side of Dudley Shoals where the baseball field and pond is anyone else see/heard anything. Access to these fields is locked via gate at al times unless there are games as it was tonight. Hope this helps all who are curious. If I need to post this on the other thread let me know!!

Not sure which thread to post this under this one or the search thread but here goes...Weather: We did have 2 episodes of rain since the police have been searching. We had the one slow steady cool rain last week.The other rain was a " gully washer" It was when the tornadoes and stuff where coming through Catawba county (because i remember telling my friend it was like God saying wake up EB and AB you have sinned....) We got ALOT of water here. Where we used to have an above ground pool was like a small pond literally. It rained hard at times and rained for 2 days and 2 nights. The stream they are searching near flows towards Dudley Shoals Rd. It actually can be accessed via the Satterwhite Circle (the bridge I mentioned before). Not sure where it actually starts but if flows past Dudley Baptist Church, Shuford Mills, under Dudley shoals Rd....Under Petra Mill Rd into what the maps call Shuford Lake and locals call above Icard Dam which flows into Lake Hickory. IMO if something was dumped here...it seems like it woud have been washed away a long time ago. But I am not a investigator. The dirt piles someone metioned in the other thread were blocking that road after the last search not sure if they were there before becuase I never paid any attention. This rd you see where the LE cars is used to be the old rd and there was an old bridge that was redone 10+ years ago. There is probably access to the creek woods somewhere behind the mill.... and seems as if there should be access from the end of Satterwhite that meets Morris Creek. There actually is an old road bed that we seen mud tracks coming out of when we circled by there this evening. I will try to map it later...still wanna upload the few pics I have as well. We circled around the site up burns , to ebenezer to Satterwhite, morris creek back to dudley shoals about 6pm. It was too dark to get any sort of pics. News crews were there and looked like they were set up for the night. Few LE in the Dudley SHoals parking lot but nothing else that I could tell. I have seen any signs of the searching the other side of Dudley Shoals where the baseball field and pond is anyone else see/heard anything. Access to these fields is locked via gate at al times unless there are games as it was tonight. Hope this helps all who are curious. If I need to post this on the other thread let me know!!

Shay, can you repost this over in the search and rescue thread. I think it's very appropriate there. Thanks.

ETA: No need Shay, Passionflower already carried it over for you.

Investigators comb water at Dudley Shoals
Wednesday morning, investigators returned to an area along Dudley Shoals Road to search for evidence connected to the homicide of Zahra Clare Baker. This time, in addition to searching along the banks of Gunpowder Creek, they also looked in the water itself.
Several Caldwell County agencies gathered at the Hudson Fire and Rescue station at 7 a.m. Wednesday before heading out to Dudley Shoals Road near Burns Road to search for evidence, beginning at the Dudley Shoals bridge and spanning out in a half mile in each direction, said Tommy Courtner, Caldwell County EMS director.
More...

Zahra search returns to Granite Falls; something found
The Zahra Baker investigation took search crews back to the same area the 10-year-old girl's stepmother led them a few weeks ago, but this time, a source told News 14 Carolina something was found
More... Video included...

Item of interest found in Zahra search
A source close to the investigation into Zahra Baker’s disappearance says something of interest was found during a search near Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County on Wednesday.
The source did not want to say what the item is, so as not to endanger the future prosecution of the case.
More... Video included...

Search intensifies for Zahra as flights limited in area
Search teams are combing a new site in Caldwell County on Wednesday for evidence related to the investigation of Zahra Baker, the missing 10-year-old girl.
Crews began searching at an area near Dudley Shoals Drive and Burns Road in Caldwell County at 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday. Officials said the area, which has been searched before, was one of the locations that Elisa Baker suggested search crews look.
More...

Divers search creek for evidence in Zahra case
Investigators spent Wednesday in the Dudley Shoals community of Caldwell County, continuing a month-long search for evidence in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.
• VIDEO: Police Find Something In Zahra Search, Not Saying What

• MAP: Zahra's Disappearance
More...

My guess, passionflower with Zahra's birthday coming up, that LE will use this date to either:

1-Announce they found Zahra
2-Announce or make an arrest

I have to respectfully disagree with that one. I don't think they will withold ANY information once they feel releasing it will not jeapordize their case!

They really have been exceptionally good at keeping the media informed!

is today the day?

I think it will be part of the day.... I think every single day has held a part of what happened to Zahra. I hope today is the END of it.

I hope that today will have been the day - this little girl deserves to be laid to rest. XOXO

Sometimes I wish we could say something that can not be confirmed. I think tomorrow will be the day. It may not be what everyone is wanting though. I think EB sang like a canary, only to save herself. JMO

Sorry, been in and out today. What did I miss? Mom on the way? ME on site...link please...Had a RL death here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10