Search & Rescue (Discussion Other Than Mapping, Technical Issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherbie

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss non-technical search and rescue effort topics so that our other SAR thread stays clean for LE's ease in reading. Thank you! :)

MG on HLN reported earlier, according to one of our members, that AB had been to the site at some point. My feeling is that his attorney has negotiated a deal for him to assist in the search in exchange for lesser charges or taking DP off the table.

I would think that he wouldn't want to screw that deal up, so he'd likely tell the truth, which makes me feel even more confident that any find today would be valid and very important.

I didn't know NC LE, SBI, FBI, etc. were reading posts at WS?! Wow!

But! I am very interested to hear that BOTH AB and EB were on this site at some point. What a tug o' war will happen with their lawyers now! lol

Yes, Gibby...I think it's been a race between them to lead LE to evidence. I think LE has played them against each other beautifully, and that one of them cracked, wanting to get the best deal they could, and led LE right to the find at the SAR site today. I think it was AB.

K....So yes it's OT, shoot me, lol. For you Gibby, because sometimes we need to laugh or we would all go insane........mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhh.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4MNCkErQVw&feature=related[/ame]

I was at work and had limited time to keep up with the threads, so AB was at today's search site eh. Interesing indeed. I so sincerely hope whatever they found today is very telling, evidenciarily crucial and leads us to the end of this search.

NG show just announced that divers are working in the dark at a creek with the medical examiner on site. It's a no fly zone above the creek. Now, did I hear that right, that AB led them to this creek? Did anyone else hear NG? Can't find any on-line article on this search.

I don't even know if I'm on the right thread!

NG show just announced that divers are working in the dark at a creek with the medical examiner on site. It's a no fly zone above the creek. Now, did I hear that right, that AB led them to this creek? Did anyone else hear NG? Can't find any on-line article on this search.

:crazy: There's alot of that going on, but we do have a NG thread , here's the link if you want to come post with the others watching the show.

2010.11.10 - Nancy Grace~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I've heard both EB and AB had led them to that area at different times (maybe?), and perhaps EB didn't know the EXACT location as she wasn't the person who put whatever there. AB would know EXACT maybe.

MOG, MOO, IMO, etc.

The NG thread is a temporary one. We can post on it for as long as it stays unlocked. You're fine to post about the search here, but to discuss the show, the NG thread is best. But we'll take it up here after! :)

And yes, I think you heard right!

Poor rescuers, wearing flotation devices and helmets, searching that cold, dark creek in the night. Honestly, just about brings me to tears thinking of their dedication to a sweet little girl they never knew in life.

ok, let me ask here..sarx post in the other thread regarding resources gave me pause..Am I mistaken regarding the FBI being involved in Zahra's case? I would think that they would have about as unlimited of resources as any agency could have. Help, I'm totally befuzzled now?!

eta~sorry, I answered my own question..it is multiple agencies including the FBI...I thought I knew that! ..skeered me for a few..not that the Hickory PD isn't doing a wonderful job!

actually hdr reporter said that no one has DIVED in the creek... they have waded in and looked at the water.

the hdr reporter was three feet from the search site when saying this

***per his life schtick on Nancy Grace

Poor rescuers, wearing flotation devices and helmets, searching that cold, dark creek in the night. Honestly, just about brings me to tears thinking of their dedication to a sweet little girl they never knew in life.

Why do you think they are searching the creek at night if I can ask ?

Deal says he would leave LE there to secure the site - nothing about serching through the night however.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...ors-comb-water-woods-dudley-shoals-ar-526669/

After investigators leave the scene, a few officers will remain behind to keep the area secure overnight, Deal said.

ok, let me ask here..sarx post in the other thread regarding resources gave me pause..Am I mistaken regarding the FBI being involved in Zahra's case? I would think that they would have about as unlimited of resources as any agency could have. Help, I'm totally befuzzled now?!

eta~sorry, I answered my own question..it is multiple agencies including the FBI...I thought I knew that! ..skeered me for a few..not that the Hickory PD isn't doing a wonderful job!

On top of the FBI - Caldwell County Emergency Management Services is directly involved in the search - they know stream flows and problems associated with each stream directly - that is a portion of their job - flood response.

Yeah, I think what I heard on an earlier report today was that they were trudging through the creek with paddles, nursie. I remember a guy on one of the programs the other day saying that it is not very practical to try to dive under to look around in those extremely murky waters; that you can't see your hand in front of your face and they'd just be grasping around without knowing what they might be grabbing.

actually hdr reporter said that no one has DIVED in the creek... they have waded in and looked at the water.

the hdr reporter was three feet from the search site when saying this

***per his life schtick on Nancy Grace

With that and watching the video of scooping of leaves and putting them in evidence bags... UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine