Children's "Pimp" and "Ho" Halloween costumes...

lisad71 said:
I heard about this on the radio today. No news article, but here is the link to the site that sells these "costumes".

What the hell is this world coming to when you allow your child to dress up like a pimp for Halloween???

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/brandsonsale-store/51104-costumes.html

OR let your daughter intentionally dress asw a 'ho"!!!!!! :furious:

Thanks for link.I too have heard about them all day but had to see it to belive it!

UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

This is one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a long time. :mad:

OK, now I can go back to whatever planet I really belong to knowing this place needs help. I mean, I HAVE to be from somewhere else, I sure don't get a lot of what goes on here on Earth......

That's pretty sad alright. You would think the parents would be embarrassed to tell the children what the costumes represent.

Ugh........ok someone is out to make a quick buck-thats their preogitive but the fact PARENTS are buying them!!!!!! :furious: I mean did you see these costumes are backordered due to high demand???????? HIGH DEMAND-FOR CHILDRENS "PIMP 'N HO" COSTUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Im just totally sick about it..........

yeah, well that's the hollywood version....the real deal is crack-addicted, three teeth, stupid, ugly, diseased, and i've arrested them 97 times...this is gross and crude and disgusting and i cannot imagine any parent condoning it...sure, let's romanticize the filthiest of lowlifes. :furious:

Does it frighten anyone that RESPONSIBLE parents are probably not the ones buying these? And wonder if they are really being used for Halloween?

Just when you think that you have seen it all..... This is disgusting. I cannot believe that they are on backorder!!

This is just horrible!!! :furious: I cannot imagine anyone buying this crud for their children!! I would call that child abuse!! :sick:

Oh!! I thought this was a joke at first- but after seeing the link I couldn't believe it. I don't think "inappropriate" really covers it.......... A "ho" is a prostitute right? I can't BELIEVE it! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back