1229 users online (273 members and 956 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Sand Springs, Female 238UFOK, 17-23, Jan'89 - Christine Miller

I just needed a place to "store" comparisons - the first link under the possibles is the first girl I thought of. I saw this case file was updated on DN....

Link:

www.doenetwork.org -- 238UFOK its in the Site Updates (doesn't have its own link yet?)

Possible:

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200300944W

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/238ufok.html
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-06-2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: edit date found, merge threads

The teeth look good, but the height is off.

Yeah, that was a quickie...she was the first girl I thought of. There's another one, but darned if I can find her. She had long blond hair...I don't remember where she lived or how old...I'll keep searching.

That missing girl didnt go missing until two years AFTER the body was found.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerbabie View Post
    That missing girl didnt go missing until two years AFTER the body was found.
    Whoops, I didn't even look at that - thanks for the correction. Okay, I'm still keeping this thread because there is another missing girl that I'm trying to find the information on...as soon as I find her, I'll remove that link and put the other in. Sorry for the waste of time

Possible?? The picture on the left shows a very close resemblance to this girls teeth.

Case File 240DFNB
    Missing since September 3, 1985 from St. John, New Brunswick Canada
    Classification: Endangered Runaway

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: September 5, 1969
    Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
    Height and Weight: 5'4"; 115 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark blonde hair; blue eyes.
    AKA: Kimberly Cormier or Foster
    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Amero apparently ran away from her family's home in St. John, New Brunswick Canada on September 3, 1985.

http://www.doenetwork.org/

OK- Sand Springs - Wekiwa Rd - FemUnkRace Skeletal Age 17-23 -Crowded Teeth- Jan 89

NamUs
    UP Case 8077 https://identifyus.org/cases/8077

Unidentified Female (Race Uncertain)
    # Located on December 31, 1989 in Tulsa, Oklahoma
    # Estimated Date of Death: 9 Months prior
    # Skeletal Remains - Partial Skeletal Parts only
    # Jewelry: "Rings"

Vital Statistics
    # Estimated age: 17 to 23 years old
    # Approximate Height: 5'8"

Case History
    The skeletal remains were located on Wakiowa Street, behind Hwy 64 and Hwy 97 in Tulsa OK.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-07-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: revise date found

Although the photo is very poorly focused, it appears that Christine Miller has similar teeth.

Christine Miller
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...christine.html

All you can see is her two upper central incisors (8 and 9), but from what I can see, the lateral incisors (7 and 10) apper to be crowded back, just as the UID's are.

Her age (19) is right in the middle of the UID's estimated age range (17 - 23). her DLC is listed only as "sometime in 1989", but that is consistent with the PM interval. And of course, she is from Tulsa (i.e., where the remains were found).

There is not a whole lot else to compare. Her height is not indicated, and there is no indication whether or not she wore "rings".

BTW, this Oklahoma artist seems to give all of his reconstructions the same "look", so I wouldn't rely too much on overall resemblance. The facial shape seems to be consistent though, (although Christine appears to have a little bit more chin)
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 02-28-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    It certainly seems reasonable to me CarlK.
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

Carl, I agree with Snuff... BTW Snuff, nice to see you around, I haven't seen many posts from you lately. You have a good eye!!

Too bad Namus doesn't have a rule out list. You would think that they would have compared Christine to this UID, considering she went missing the same year as the UID was found and she is from the same city...

Quote Originally Posted by chaddylex View Post
    Carl, I agree with Snuff... BTW Snuff, nice to see you around, I haven't seen many posts from you lately. You have a good eye!!

Too bad Namus doesn't have a rule out list. You would think that they would have compared Christine to this UID, considering she went missing the same year as the UID was found and she is from the same city...
    Oklahoma has a reputation for not running the tightest ship. That's what makes me think that this might have been overlooked.

ETA: There is not a LE Contact in the NamUs file, and I don't normally like to deal with the NamUs staff on these matters. So I left a message with Margaret Loveall of the Tulsa PD (who is in charge of Christina's MP case).
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 11-11-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Snufamonbobball is offline But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sound of the voice that is still.
    I knew I'd seen the teeth before, check out Christina Jeanette Chandler. OK, I know the demographics for Christina are off on this, but check out the teeth. It is also reported that some agencies list Christina as missing during 1989. I can't find Christina in NamUs either.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...christina.html
    Last edited by Snufamonbobball; 11-13-2010 at 12:53 AM.
    The more I get to know some people, the more I like my cats!

Christina's canines are much more out of whack than Wakiowa JD's

BTW, I still have not received a definitive yes or no on Christina Chandler to New Britain Fafnir Building Jane Doe.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CT CT - New Britain Fafnir Building WhtFem w/Wht Sun Dress - Oct. 1991

The detective in New Britain said that he looked into it and ruled her out, but I suspect he didn't even look.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 12:05 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Having lived in Tulsa for more than 20 yrs of my life, I was puzzled by Wakiowa Street. I've never heard of Wakiowa & it doesn't show up when I Google it or Mapquest it. I believe the correct street name is W. Kiowa St in Cleveland OK. The highways nearby are actually 64 & 99.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bi...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I know this doesn't solve the mystery of who this poor woman is but I thought it was important to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky247 View Post
    Having lived in Tulsa for more than 20 yrs of my life, I was puzzled by Wakiowa Street. I've never heard of Wakiowa & it doesn't show up when I Google it or Mapquest it. I believe the correct street name is W. Kiowa St in Cleveland OK. The highways nearby are actually 64 & 99.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bi...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I know this doesn't solve the mystery of who this poor woman is but I thought it was important to clarify.
    It's misspelled in NamUs. It should be "Wekiwa Road". Wekiwa road runs parallel to Hwy 97 (near Hwy 64) in Sand Springs west of Tulsa.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.021865&z=16

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast