Do you guys think AB and EB killed Zahra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I mean obviously they did but do you think there are other people involved? I noticed that Nancy Grace is reporting that the LE has definite persons of interests in the investigation but I don't get why they don't just name AB and EB as the POI? What are you guys thoughts on it?

I mean obviously they did but do you think there are other people involved? I noticed that Nancy Grace is reporting that the LE has definite persons of interests in the investigation but I don't get why they don't just name AB and EB as the POI? What are you guys thoughts on it?

I don't know. The forensic astrologer's forecast I read last month

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5904782/zahra_clare_baker_disappearance_pg2.html?cat=34

said that she thought other people (drug connections) were in the know about this crime. Personally, I can't see that these 2 people (EB and AB) have any real friends who do such things for them. We shall see, I suppose.

I think that EB did it. I picture AB as one of those men that put the woman in charge of everything, including his own daughter.

I do believe he had a hand in the cover up though. EB probably blamed him then too "Look what your daughter made me do"

IMO

I do not think they killed Zahra (on purpose anyway). The whole "plan" and everything that happened after the fact was way too sloppy. I believe if they planned this out before hand, it would have been done much better OR they would have never reported it.

I think they found her dead (from an illness or abuse) and panicked. Just my opinion of course.

I think that EB did it. I picture AB as one of those men that put the woman in charge of everything, including his own daughter.

I do believe he had a hand in the cover up though. EB probably blamed him then too "Look what your daughter made me do"

IMO

or, I can and will absolutely make it look like you did this on your own if you don't help me cover it up...

eta: I think there's a good chance it was not planned as Bia. said but EB was definitely responsible and AB complicit most likely...

I don't know. The forensic astrologer's forecast I read last month

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5904782/zahra_clare_baker_disappearance_pg2.html?cat=34

said that she thought other people (drug connections) were in the know about this crime. Personally, I can't see that these 2 people (EB and AB) have any real friends who do such things for them. We shall see, I suppose.

I can think of three people who could have known what happened. Two of those people are very, very close to EB and if they knew they would have told the third person. If this is the case, I believe LE already know about it and it will eventually come out.

I do not think they killed Zahra (on purpose anyway). The whole "plan" and everything that happened after the fact was way too sloppy. I believe if they planned this out before hand, it would have been done much better OR they would have never reported it.

I think they found her dead (from an illness or abuse) and panicked. Just my opinion of course.

IMO, no panic exhibited by daddy. Cold and calm. Personally, I believe very planned out by both.

I dont think it was a planned homicide. something about those two makes me think they never made a single plan and just slopped through life haphazardly. because of that and the temper EB appears to have and the complete lack of care AB seems to have......I'm gonna guess it was a combination of something like no medical care, and I suspect abuse. something they did that a normal person would find the fault pointing directly at AB/EB.

in a lot of times in the crimes against children forum I am surprised at the amount of people who will beat a child (to death or nearly and s/he later passes) and then call 911 (or whatnot). yet that's so common that I think that it's actually the normal thing for whatever reason. obviously they, in just that quick moment, managed to think of the child instead of themselves. EB/AB thought only of themselves.

IMO, no panic exhibited by daddy. Cold and calm. Personally, I believe very planned out by both.

I will agree about his overly calm demeanor, however, we don't know when Zahra died. It's possible days passed in between that and when he made the 911 call, so there could've been ample time planning that. Just a thought. I do believe both had a hand in her death however. MOO

I really think that both of them played a huge part in Zahra's demise. MHO is that AB was negligent in caring for ZB properly. In addition, I really believe EB was abusing ZB, and AB did nothing to stop it. I really can see a situation arising where EB's abuse caused the death, and EB then asserted her dominance over AB by telling him that all of his neglect will be looked at and he'll be the one thrown in jail. At that point AB became part of the cover up and disposal of the body because of the fear that EB instilled in him.

But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure we'll know what occurred soon enough.

I really think that both of them played a huge part in Zahra's demise. MHO is that AB was negligent in caring for ZB properly. In addition, I really believe EB was abusing ZB, and AB did nothing to stop it. I really can see a situation arising where EB's abuse caused the death, and EB then asserted her dominance over AB by telling him that all of his neglect will be looked at and he'll be the one thrown in jail. At that point AB became part of the cover up and disposal of the body because of the fear that EB instilled in him.

But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure we'll know what occurred soon enough.

That's pretty much how I think it went down...and, I agree...this is about played out...they will be turning on each other like rabid animals shortly...

Has Biomom ever come out and state that she was abused by AB in their relationship? Anything at all negitive about him ?? That would tell a lot about AB.

I believe EB is the one who caused her death. Im still on the fence about AB, as to what role he played, I keep going back to him being totally oblivious to everything and eventually figured out what happened and at that point was already involved in the coverup and had no choice but to stay quiet. ( EB asks him to remove the old mattress because urine ect, ZB sick let her be, stuff such as this)

Do I believe both AB and EB killed Zahra? Yes. Not accidentally, not found her dead from an illness, etc. etc. Outright killed her.

JMO

YES I do believe that BOTH EB & AB are directly involved in the horiffic murder of Zahra.

I believe this was not only premeditated with some degree of planning but was also somewhat ritualistic in nature and directly related to EB & AB's Pagon/religious beliefs.

JMO

I am so torn on this. I personally dont know if Zahra was murdered or died from neglect. Im leaning more towards murder by EB. I dont absolutly believe it was on purpose, I think she very well may have done it accidentally in a fit of rage.
I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. EB has admitted to writing the RN so I believe she is guilty in what ever happened before and after.
As for AB seeing the videos and hearing his voice I cant say hes guilty of the murder or cover up. I think he knew about the abuse to a point. I think EB hid it from him as much as possible. I think he knew deep down it was happening but I think he very well may have been denial to how bad it was. I dont see him being involved in anything other than stupidity.
I do think there was someone else involved. Things ive seen and read give me the creeps about someone who is way to close to the situation considering the relationship. If not involved in the murder cover up I think this person hurt Zahra in unthinkable ways making her think they actually cared for her.
I also think there may have been a 4th player in all this. I dont think this person set out to hurt Zahra but in an attempt to be accepted in a way they hadnt been and always wanted to be, hurt her by hiding things that shouldnt have been hidden.
I honestly hope all the people involved in this will be brought to trial and prosecuted for what was done to this child. Zahra deserves to have her day.
JMO
Sorry for the ramble!

Has Biomom ever come out and state that she was abused by AB in their relationship? Anything at all negitive about him ?? That would tell a lot about AB.

I believe EB is the one who caused her death. Im still on the fence about AB, as to what role he played, I keep going back to him being totally oblivious to everything and eventually figured out what happened and at that point was already involved in the coverup and had no choice but to stay quiet. ( EB asks him to remove the old mattress because urine ect, ZB sick let her be, stuff such as this)

On the hinkymeter Biomum did state AB was both emotionally and psychologically abusive towards her (Biomum). She never commented, that I can recall, about what type of father AB was.

On the hinkymeter Biomum did state AB was both emotionally and psychologically abusive towards her (Biomum). She never commented, that I can recall, about what type of father AB was.

thank you, i wasnt sure if she came out and talked about her relationship with him.

I do believe that the abuse from BOTH EB/AB had gotten so bad that they murdered her.
Zahra may of laid there needing medical attention, and they just ignored Zahra.
IMO, Zahra was just in the way of EB/AB doing their thing.
EB hated Zahra, saddist punchiment.
EB could care less. I am even thinking sexual abuse by him and maybe 1 other man.
This is the reason I feel that AB/EB and maybe 1 other had to make sure there was NO BODY of EVIDENCE left to show the abuse that caused Zahra to die. JMOO

I am still REALLY torn on AB's involvement.
Something about LE having him at all these searches is telling me they know a lot more than we do. Notice ... EB wasn't allowed out of the vehicle. AB is out there like he's LE's right hand man. I just feel that it would be really strange if LE was allowing AB on all these search sites without some STRONG info that he's NOT involved OR that his involvement was limited (possibly to disposal? ) . There are too many "what ifs" that could arise with the potential perp on the site .

What if he saw something? What if he moved something? What if he purposefully planted someone elses DNA (hair, etc.) What if he saw LE mishandle something? What if he removed something from the scene ?

I don't think LE is going to GIVE him those possible defenses. They have either confirmation of what he was actually involved in .... or a written confession. Which tells me they AREN'T looking at charging AB for murder.

I am still REALLY torn on AB's involvement.
Something about LE having him at all these searches is telling me they know a lot more than we do. Notice ... EB wasn't allowed out of the vehicle. AB is out there like he's LE's right hand man. I just feel that it would be really strange if LE was allowing AB on all these search sites without some STRONG info that he's NOT involved OR that his involvement was limited (possibly to disposal? ) . There are too many "what ifs" that could arise with the potential perp on the site .

What if he saw something? What if he moved something? What if he purposefully planted someone elses DNA (hair, etc.) What if he saw LE mishandle something? What if he removed something from the scene ?

I don't think LE is going to GIVE him those possible defenses. They have either confirmation of what he was actually involved in .... or a written confession. Which tells me they AREN'T looking at charging AB for murder.

I haven't heard of him being at a single search. Can you link that info for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361