Going back to the beginning

wendi

Reaction score
I have been going back thru posts from day 1- one thing that is just rocking my mind is this video

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

It is one of the very first interviews with Ron and there are some things I did not catch then that I have now, or at least dont remember so well...

1. Ron says "I would give my life for my child's life BACK. (that tells me a WHOLE lot about what was in his mind at this time)

2. When one of the interviewers asked Ron was he the one that noticed her missing...His tears and whining stop immeadiately and he explains about his g-friend finind her missing when she got up to use the bathroom..wow tear immeadiately stop for that one sentence

3. When one of the interviewers asks him about his other child his son he asks if he was okay Ron's response "yeah he is fine , imagine that" what father would say that????

also some quotes from the begining of the case from the news:

County for a 5-year-old girl last seen at home about 10 p.m. Monday, authorities said.

A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A woman believed to be the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman. He said there is no immediate evidence of foul play but that the home off Seven Sisters Road is very near the St. Johns River and that there are canals reaching into the neighborhood.

Why would greenwood say the father noticed her misssing, this is a sergant who is trying to find Haleigh why would he say this????

These are just a few things I am racking my brain over if this has been discussed I am sorry just trying to seek some answers since no one else in the family is willingly giving any info that could help find precious HALEIGH CUMMINGS..justice for the children all this above is my opinion thanks for listening to me babble

Thank you. I'm glad that you're starting back at the beginning. I just caught something else that he said ,"somebody stole my child out of my bed." Yet since that interview he and MC have stated several times that Haleigh was on a mattress on the floor in their room. I believe from his understanding at the time was that Haleigh was in fact in HIS BED when she was taken and not on the mattress on the floor. That's out of his own mouth. So, why did they change the story of where Haleigh slept that night. Another thing that has plagued me from the beginning is where were the box springs for the beds? Also, were they sleeping on mattresses on the floor or were they sleeping on the boxed springs? and if they were sleeping on the boxed springs where were the mattresses and did anyone with LE check that angle out? Could something happened to Haleigh on the bed and they got rid of the mattress because they held DNA evidence? If that were the case then wouldn't have RC questioned where the rest of the beds were...unless he already knew the answer. :waitasec:

Here's another thing. One of the things TN said in the beginning is that she thought that Haleigh might be hiding under a bed. If she had been in the trailer several times and knew that the mattresses were on the floor, why would she make that statement? I think that the last time TN was in the trailer she seen full beds...mattresses and box springs up off of the floor. That's why she thought Haleigh may be hiding under a bed. So...where did the rest of the beds go from the time TN was last in the trailer until Haleigh came up missing and the beds were now on the floor?:waitasec:

Interesting Thread start Wendi as I reviewed this interview last night myself - Your post #3 above and copied below I found to be quite odd myself.

Not knowing what Ron actually meant with this statement; I took it to mean that HaLeigh was taken in a "revenge" type abduction. Ron and his family made it no secret that HaLeigh is/was his "heart" - it is almost as if Ron knew that whoever stole HaLeigh knew it would be the ultimate thing a person could do to hurt (punish) Ron. My question today is: just who might that person be and why? :waitasec:

3. When one of the interviewers asks him about his other child his son he asks if he was okay Ron's response "yeah he is fine , imagine that" what father would say that????

I have always felt that this child was indeed "taken," "stolen," "abducted," and/or whatever other term justifies the action of another person removing her from her home and (ahem) her caregivers. I suspect LE found drugs in the home and fabricated the OD story as a hunch to see where it would lead. The actions of those close to the child raise suspicions as to their involvement - however, guilt always raises suspicions. I believe the guilt is for allowing this child to be used in a game of cat and mouse; to be used as a pawn and/or a bargaining chip where pertinent details of the transaction cannot be disclosed due to the implications that would arise. Shady characters indeed! JMO

This statement also demonstrated to me that Jr is not what this is about - and most likely, not HaLeigh either. As we have seen throughout his actions all along; everything is about Ron. :furious:

Another statement I cannot get past:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back. (JSO-just "Shoemaker's" opinion?)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php?

thank you TJ for all of your support and hard work - jmo

Shoemaker made me really dizzy with this discussion ... KWIM?

Haleigh really may have started out in the big bed. Misty probably told that to Ron in the beginning in an attempt to match what Jr. might say. I thought she did say that they were sleeping together then clarified on the NG show that they were in there together , but about "four inches" apart in bed. Of course she was mistaken in judging distances.

Haleigh really may have started out in the big bed. Misty probably told that to Ron in the beginning in an attempt to match what Jr. might say. I thought she did say that they were sleeping together then clarified on the NG show that they were in there together , but about "four inches" apart in bed. Of course she was mistaken in judging distances.

No, I think that they were trying to stick with, She was 4 feet away on a mattress on the floor. The distance has been an issue. Do you recall one of the first interviews with RC & MC sitting outside in the lawn chairs. When MC was saying that Haleigh was 4 inches from her. I think that she may have been telling the truth. RC corrected her and told her that it was 4 feet not 4 inches. That she was 4 feet away on another mattress. If you go back to what RC himself said in the above mentioned tape he says, they took her from MY bed. So, I think that Haleigh was in bed with MC not on the floor mattress. If you go to the tape where they are outside you can see that she was confused when he corrected her. That's the same tape where he mumbles for her to LOOK at the camera. She forgot the script that she was supposed to follow.

Another statement I cannot get past:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back. (JSO-just "Shoemaker's" opinion?)

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php?

thank you TJ for all of your support and hard work - jmo

Shoemaker made me really dizzy with this discussion ... KWIM?

B4, I had always had a problem with this...Not only Misty's dad...but Chad and Marcus were under the impression that Ron seemed to know who had Haleigh. When I read your post I thought about the Geraldo interview with Ron..Geraldo claimed that Ron told Chad and Marcus that he was 75% sure, I'm assuming, that meant that he was 75% sure of who took Haleigh. So why would Ron tell anyone that he knew who had his daughter? If it wasn't true, why would Ron want that rumor floating around?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQTaw18kNUg

Isn't Chad and Marcus part of the Sheffield/Griffis clan? Why would they be relaying the same type of story as Hank Sr? I mean, IMO, they all seem to think that Ron knows who has/had his daughter.

I think there is an old thread about this Larry guy and Ron needing $35K. I think I'll go back there for a few.

I really never watched the Geraldo video till now, thanks for posting I really have to comment on his last remark before the clip ends I will always believe my daughter is alive until they find her, wow he knows when they find her she will be dead and I honestly think she was taken out of Putnam Co. to be hid They had all night to figure it out and still believe thats why Ron was blowing up Misty's phone she wasnt answering probably because she couldn't once he gave her the okay I think he went to secure his alibi at the conv. store and so on I am still going thru old clips to see what else I may have missed. Thanks everyone for your input, maybe something will jump out somewhere in all this!!!!

oh yeah and the mattress thing I believe you are right why would she make that statement none of the beds in the house were on boxsprings I think there is some older pics of there bedroom somewhere maybe some that were posted on myspace will try and track that down as well.

Thank you. I'm glad that you're starting back at the beginning. I just caught something else that he said ,"somebody stole my child out of my bed." Yet since that interview he and MC have stated several times that Haleigh was on a mattress on the floor in their room. I believe from his understanding at the time was that Haleigh was in fact in HIS BED when she was taken and not on the mattress on the floor. That's out of his own mouth. So, why did they change the story of where Haleigh slept that night. Another thing that has plagued me from the beginning is where were the box springs for the beds? Also, were they sleeping on mattresses on the floor or were they sleeping on the boxed springs? and if they were sleeping on the boxed springs where were the mattresses and did anyone with LE check that angle out? Could something happened to Haleigh on the bed and they got rid of the mattress because they held DNA evidence? If that were the case then wouldn't have RC questioned where the rest of the beds were...unless he already knew the answer. :waitasec:

Yes! Thank you for bringing this up again. I vividly recall the interview where Misty and/or Ron are holding up their hands that HaLeigh was 4 inches/4 feet away from Misty. This is when the story changed from HaLeigh being in the same bed as Misty to HaLeigh being on the floor mattress. Ron was trying to blame it on Misty not knowing 4 inches from 4 feet. IMHO Ron was seeing that people weren't buying the story that HaLeigh could have been snatched over Misty's body while she slept 4 inches away which was (one of) the original stories. When he was called upon for the discrepancy he had the gall to say he doesn't know why the media was confused.

Any story that comes out now that says Ron was at work and Tommy/Timmy took HaLeigh has to also explain this discrepancy along with a bazillion others.

Thanks Wendi, A few weeks ago I did the same thing. I re-read some earlier posts and found older threads very interesting. I read Friends and Family threads, as well as the Local threads, and found very interesting how it seemed some were throwing us off topic and causing drama. It was especially interesting as to what our discussions were when this drama started, thinking the we were really onto something that was threatening to someone. I'm still confused by what this drama meant and what purpose it had. Maybe I shouldn't even be bringing this up, but where are most of these posters now? Are they still posting now? Why was it so important to throw us off track at that time? Very interesting to me...Just a thought..., sorry if O/T.

Hi S1, thanks for reposting the Geraldo video. Does anyone know who the man is standing behind Ron during the entire video? Could one of the men shown be TN's boyfriend. I'm not sure who any of those men are. TIA

Hi S1, thanks for reposting the Geraldo video. Does anyone know who the man is standing behind Ron during the entire video? Could one of the men shown be TN's boyfriend. I'm not sure who any of those men are. TIA

I don't know who the man is standing between Geraldo & RC but I believe the man wearing a black t-shirt at the end of the video is Ronald's father, Jack Lester Cummings. TN's boyfriend, JH, has never appeared in public with her AFAIK.

I have been going back thru posts from day 1- one thing that is just rocking my mind is this video

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

It is one of the very first interviews with Ron and there are some things I did not catch then that I have now, or at least dont remember so well...

1. Ron says "I would give my life for my child's life BACK. (that tells me a WHOLE lot about what was in his mind at this time)

2. When one of the interviewers asked Ron was he the one that noticed her missing...His tears and whining stop immeadiately and he explains about his g-friend finind her missing when she got up to use the bathroom..wow tear immeadiately stop for that one sentence

also some quotes from the begining of the case from the news:

County for a 5-year-old girl last seen at home about 10 p.m. Monday, authorities said.

A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A woman believed to be the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman. He said there is no immediate evidence of foul play but that the home off Seven Sisters Road is very near the St. Johns River and that there are canals reaching into the neighborhood.

Why would greenwood say the father noticed her misssing, this is a sergant who is trying to find Haleigh why would he say this????

These are just a few things I am racking my brain over if this has been discussed I am sorry just trying to seek some answers since no one else in the family is willingly giving any info that could help find precious HALEIGH CUMMINGS..justice for the children all this above is my opinion thanks for listening to me babble

Good post!

Wouldn't you like to know what misty was going to say when she said "I just woke up and I think......."

Greenwood is a spokesman for PCSO. I have never seen anything like this. He gets in wrong or RIGHT every time he speaks. What is going on here. He also says TN was the one at the MH around 7:00pm and the first call about this case came in at 2:13.

I think it could be correct about ron waking up misty..that has always been in my mind. ron got home earlier than hinted. "I just got home from work" never did tell anyone what time rc got off work, yet everyone assumed he just left work...

This statement combined with what rc said to Cobra about LE wanting to know what took him so long is mind-boggling.

Is Greenwood misleading on purpose? Why would a Spokesperson say these things? Were they accurate? What has been going on in this case? Why so many inconsistencies with all even the LE. Why no correction to this statement if Greenwood mis-spoke?

Ron Cummings: "I would give my life for my child's life back"? Come on now,, no slip here. He realized what he said and dropped to the ground when he caught himself.

ok a little more to think about:

the Greta interview on Feb. 13 has alot of inconsistenies with what Croslin said on Feb 10 when Haleigh went missing, to me it seems she was in fact coached her lines are very repetitive in all her interviews I have watched so far. During that interview Ronald makes some very scary looks at her when she is answering his eyes grow large when she says the wrong answer and so on but this is what irritates the heck out of me...Why would an AC man be at the house when on Feb 10, 2009 the temp was 57 degrees?? Was he there to fix the unit? What was he there for I know he is cleared but I wonder if he was an attempt to place Misty at thr trailer that day I truely wonder if she was ever there until early mornin

also on the 911 call:
911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

We just woke up?

911: "OK, when did you last see her?"

Misty Croslin: "Um, we like just...you know...it was about 10 o'clock... we were...she was sleeping- I ...she?...cleaning...

These are her statements again I think she is being coached, it implies to me that Ron was in fact there before he says he was I know this has been discussed but I am searching for some answers and the more I look and watch these videos the more I see how Ron was controlling everything Misty said, he even made the statement on the Today show that everyone is focusing on my personal life, they shouldn't focus on me & misty getting married they should be focusing on Haleigh being missing he pretty much summed it up that was a diverson to put the public eye on them not Haleigh

Also 1 more thing Ron says that Jr. never said anything to him or Misty about the man in black"What Jr. said is garbage made up by Geraldo or Crystal" They (Ron & Misty) never questioned Jr????? Well most parents would want all the answers they could get and if Jr was ther a good chance he heard or saw something and Ron sure throws he was at work around in every interview everytime he doesn't have an answer to a question his response was I was at work I dont know. How convienient

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc
Thsi is the interview I am referencing

Good post!

Wouldn't you like to know what misty was going to say when she said "I just woke up and I think......."

Greenwood is a spokesman for PCSO. I have never seen anything like this. He gets in wrong or RIGHT every time he speaks. What is going on here. He also says TN was the one at the MH around 7:00pm and the first call about this case came in at 2:13.

I think it could be correct about ron waking up misty..that has always been in my mind. ron got home earlier than hinted. "I just got home from work" never did tell anyone what time rc got off work, yet everyone assumed he just left work...

This statement combined with what rc said to Cobra about LE wanting to know what took him so long is mind-boggling.

Is Greenwood misleading on purpose? Why would a Spokesperson say these things? Were they accurate? What has been going on in this case? Why so many inconsistencies with all even the LE. Why no correction to this statement if Greenwood mis-spoke?

Ron Cummings: "I would give my life for my child's life back"? Come on now,, no slip here. He realized what he said and dropped to the ground when he caught himself.

Like usual Whisp, ITA!!!! :)

BBM :)

Distract...Distract...Distract...the falling to the ground, was only b/c he realized what he had said, so to take the attention off of what he said he had to be dramatic..... So sad for HaLeigh!

Wendi - Good catch on the "WE" in the 911 call. Wow! Look at how many times she said "we". She was not alone and I don't think that she was referring to "WE" as in she and Jr. She was with RC during the 911 call and she referred to RC and she said "WE. Once again, thank you for bringing this back around. It appears that all roads lead to RC.

Thanks Bluesky. I thought that may be RC's dad with the hat on. Sure do wish we could find out abaout TN's bf.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back