1130 users online (238 members and 892 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Levi Page Show 11/11 9 PM ET

    Tonight @ 9 PM ET

    Vito Colucci: Private Investigator
    Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler

    Discuss the Zahra Baker case. Call into the show at 1-347-838-9781

    Here is the link to listen: http://tobtr.com/s/1365537

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    13,612
    Discussing why dismemberment, and why scattered body....
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Discussing why dismemberment, and why scattered body....

    That was an interesting conversation. Pat Brown actually made sense out of an act none of us could fathom. Interesting. What she said made sense to me even though I still cannot accept a human could do this to another, especially a child.

    I guess my only disagreement relates to the predicted swiftness of upcoming arrests. I think it will be longer than Vito's prediction.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    That was an interesting conversation. Pat Brown actually made sense out of an act none of us could fathom. Interesting. What she said made sense to me even though I still cannot accept a human could do this to another, especially a child.

    I guess my only disagreement relates to the predicted swiftness of upcoming arrests. I think it will be longer than Vito's prediction.
    Nice to see you, RC. It's been awhile.

    This is a horrible case. Well, they're all horrible, but this one is among the most shocking. I missed the show but am listening to the replay now. Pat B usually makes sense to me. I'm curious to hear what she had to say.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Nice to see you, RC. It's been awhile.

    This is a horrible case. Well, they're all horrible, but this one is among the most shocking. I missed the show but am listening to the replay now. Pat B usually makes sense to me. I'm curious to hear what she had to say.
    Always good to see you my Queen !

    I do not believe I have followed a case that has so mentally drained me. Pat Brown does a very good analysis of both EB and AB, sad to say i believe she is spot on.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    Always good to see you my Queen !

    I do not believe I have followed a case that has so mentally drained me. Pat Brown does a very good analysis of both EB and AB, sad to say i believe she is spot on.
    Ditto, I am exhausted. I had to take a break this last week and a half. I just watched the 11 o'clock news and heard this. Terrible.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for posting the link, listened to the podcast this afternoon, Australian time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    16,784
    This thread is closed, as the show has ended. If you find transcripts or video to add, please contact a mod, and we'd be happy to add it for you.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:30 AM
  2. Levi Page Show 7/8 9 PM ET - OUR OWN TRICIA WILL BE ON THE SHOW!
    By Levi in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 10:40 PM
  3. Levi Page Show 4/3 9 PM ET
    By Levi in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 08:01 PM
  4. 7/14 Levi Page Show 9 PM ET
    By Levi in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:22 AM