Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 9 PM ET

Vito Colucci: Private Investigator
Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler

Discuss the Zahra Baker case. Call into the show at 1-347-838-9781

Here is the link to listen: http://tobtr.com/s/1365537

Discussing why dismemberment, and why scattered body....

Discussing why dismemberment, and why scattered body....

That was an interesting conversation. Pat Brown actually made sense out of an act none of us could fathom. Interesting. What she said made sense to me even though I still cannot accept a human could do this to another, especially a child.

I guess my only disagreement relates to the predicted swiftness of upcoming arrests. I think it will be longer than Vito's prediction.

That was an interesting conversation. Pat Brown actually made sense out of an act none of us could fathom. Interesting. What she said made sense to me even though I still cannot accept a human could do this to another, especially a child.

I guess my only disagreement relates to the predicted swiftness of upcoming arrests. I think it will be longer than Vito's prediction.
Nice to see you, RC. It's been awhile. :seeya:

This is a horrible case. Well, they're all horrible, but this one is among the most shocking. I missed the show but am listening to the replay now. Pat B usually makes sense to me. I'm curious to hear what she had to say.

Nice to see you, RC. It's been awhile. :seeya:

This is a horrible case. Well, they're all horrible, but this one is among the most shocking. I missed the show but am listening to the replay now. Pat B usually makes sense to me. I'm curious to hear what she had to say.

Always good to see you my Queen ! :D

I do not believe I have followed a case that has so mentally drained me. Pat Brown does a very good analysis of both EB and AB, sad to say i believe she is spot on.

Always good to see you my Queen ! :D

I do not believe I have followed a case that has so mentally drained me. Pat Brown does a very good analysis of both EB and AB, sad to say i believe she is spot on.

Ditto, I am exhausted. I had to take a break this last week and a half. I just watched the 11 o'clock news and heard this. Terrible.

Thanks for posting the link, listened to the podcast this afternoon, Australian time.

This thread is closed, as the show has ended. If you find transcripts or video to add, please contact a mod, and we'd be happy to add it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1