721 users online (102 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Happy 2nd Birthday to Sweet Baby K!

Happy Birthday, Big Girl! If you're anything like my son, who turns 2 today as well, you've grown so, so much in the past 5 months. You're talking up a storm, adventurous, inquisitive and maybe even a little sneaky and stubborn, but you still have some of your smaller baby ways about you. All of these attributes make you the precious and cherished little girl that you are. I hope you have a super special day today, Sweet Girl!

You and your daddy and big brothers are in my prayers and thoughts daily!

My heart goes out to Kaine as I'm sure this day will have a hint of bittersweetness to it...celebrating Baby K's Birthday but, not able to have Kyron there physically to join in the celebration of the day.

My heart goes out to all the people this little girl is separate from on her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    My heart goes out to all the people this little girl is separate from on her birthday.
    I only know of two for sure...Terri & Kyron. Are there more people that are being separated from Baby K?

Quote Originally Posted by miabellamoure View Post
    I only know of two for sure...Terri & Kyron. Are there more people that are being separated from Baby K?
    I sure hope she's able to see her grandparents and her oldest brother.

I sure hope she's able to see her grandparents and her oldest brother.
    I would hope so, too. Do you know something we don't? Has Kaine forbid them from seeing Baby K?

I don't recall hearing or reading anything to imply that he has blocked anyone but, the obvious from seeing Baby K at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by miabellamoure View Post
    I would hope so, too. Do you know something we don't? Has Kaine forbid them from seeing Baby K?

I don't recall hearing or reading anything to imply that he has blocked anyone but, the obvious from seeing Baby K at this time.
    I'm expressing a hope, not a bit of information.

I'm expressing a hope, not a bit of information.
    Oh...good to know! I thought there had been some news that I missed.