1145 users online (203 members and 942 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78
  1. #1

    Defending the R's

    I have never started a thread but in all the JB forum I have not really found what I was looking for yet.
    If it was an intruder how can the actions and lies of the R's be explained away?

    First question I have is :why did the R's say JB was asleep on their way home and never woke up after they got home?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    The only explanation I got is they knew exactly who it was and why and that person/persons knew something terrible about the R's and that's why the R's kept their mouths shut.

    or maybe something bad happened when one of them exposed JB ,a sexy photoshoot or something(that would have to be PR)

    or maybe they and some other friends performed some kind of ritual on her that went bad (I still didn't find out who those friends were who attended PR's ritual,remember,the one she always said saved her from cancer?)

    In both scenarios above the R's did not directly killed her but were a part of it and have reasons to cover up for the one/ones who did.
    Last edited by madeleine; 11-13-2010 at 08:54 AM.
    The rice is already cooked...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    "meanwhile the pastor led the Ramseys and their friends in prayer in the living room holding hands as JB's body lay before them"

    http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2326773

    why were THESE particular friends called over?were they the same ones that attended PR's ritual?
    dunno about you but it gives me the creeps,a bunch of people gathered around the poor kids covered body praying right after she's been found with a stick hanging around her neck(sounds fanatically to me,just try to visualize it)
    I would have kicked the reverend out of there,the friends as well,no time for prayer,that was a crime scene and JB's body was a crime scene itself

    BTW,did anyone supervise them while they were praying next to JB's body???
    The rice is already cooked...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    I have never started a thread but in all the JB forum I have not really found what I was looking for yet.
    If it was an intruder how can the actions and lies of the R's be explained away?

    First question I have is :why did the R's say JB was asleep on their way home and never woke up after they got home?
    Well if we play along with an IDI scenario, then one explanation is that the R's put JBR to bed and then went to bed themselves and as far as they knew, JBR had not been up again. They just woke up the next morning and found her "missing".

    That of course means someone else got her out of bed, brought her downstairs, fed her pineapple (from a bowl apparently not owned by the Ramseys - snort - coffee just came out my nose) killed her, redressed her, ...........all w/o waking anyone. Then left a nonsensical "RN".

    Another possibility is the Rs are lying through their teeth. If they start explaining why they were up, and JBR was up, they put themselves closer in time to JBRs death.
    I'm just playing detective here. I have no idea who killed JonBenet. It's just an opinion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,889
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    I have never started a thread but in all the JB forum I have not really found what I was looking for yet.
    If it was an intruder how can the actions and lies of the R's be explained away?

    First question I have is :why did the R's say JB was asleep on their way home and never woke up after they got home?
    claudicici,

    Because thats the scenario that requires a minimum of answers if you stage an IDI homicide.

    Also Burke Ramsey stated he saw JonBenet walk from the car into the Ramsey house. Curious statement if JonBenet was sound asleep, and he was involved in her death?

    If it was an intruder then the actions of the Ramsey's can only be explained away as stupidity and bad luck.
    .

  6. #6
    yes,if IDI and the adult R's are telling the truth,that JB was asleep then Burke was lying.Why would Burke lie about his sister being awake?
    RDI clearly makes more sense.The R's lied so they would not have to make statements about what happened after they returned home.
    So if IDI believes Burke lied then what would be that explanation?
    Why would he lie?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    yes,if IDI and the adult R's are telling the truth,that JB was asleep then Burke was lying.Why would Burke lie about his sister being awake?
    RDI clearly makes more sense.The R's lied so they would not have to make statements about what happened after they returned home.
    So if IDI believes Burke lied then what would be that explanation?
    Why would he lie?
    Let's be fair. 9 year olds are not infallible witnesses. Burke may not remember the events accurately.
    I'm just playing detective here. I have no idea who killed JonBenet. It's just an opinion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    The Ramseys forgot one little detail.
    After JB's death,if it was an intruder,it wasn't about them anymore,it should have been about her and justice.Not about them moving on.Not about them spending money on defence.
    It's either they're guilty as hell or the most selfish self-centered parents on this planet and in my eyes it's pretty much the same cause because of them a killer is still on the loose.Whether it's one of them or the person they are protecting,what's the difference.A parent is a parent even after the child's death.No,these ones totally forgot about her."THAT CHILD",eh?Yeah,THAT child......
    it's not only one thing that makes you go duh when it comes to them,it's TOO many,that's the problem.
    The rice is already cooked...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,889
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    yes,if IDI and the adult R's are telling the truth,that JB was asleep then Burke was lying.Why would Burke lie about his sister being awake?
    RDI clearly makes more sense.The R's lied so they would not have to make statements about what happened after they returned home.
    So if IDI believes Burke lied then what would be that explanation?
    Why would he lie?
    claudicici,
    9 year olds may not be infallible witnesses. Then again any prosecutor knows that any adult crime-scene witnesses are not infallible, and that children tend to have better memories than adults.

    So if Burke suffered an episode of ramnesia, ask yourself did he sip tea with JonBenet while she snacked on pineapple. Did he see what JonBenet was wearing prior to bedtime e.g. a barbie nightgown?

    I reckon Burke knows the answers to these questions, JonBenet may even have slept in his room , or shared his bed, this had occurred before.

    One lapse of memory fine but episodic amnesia sounds like something else!


    .

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    I have never started a thread but in all the JB forum I have not really found what I was looking for yet.
    If it was an intruder how can the actions and lies of the R's be explained away?

    First question I have is :why did the R's say JB was asleep on their way home and never woke up after they got home?
    my bold

    Can you please document these lies and their source so we can see exactly what we are discussing?

    The "she was/wasn't asleep" is constantly raised as a lie by the Rs, but I have never seen where BR said she was awake. I feel this is another 'urine stain in the hallway' situation.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    claudicici,
    9 year olds may not be infallible witnesses. Then again any prosecutor knows that any adult crime-scene witnesses are not infallible, and that children tend to have better memories than adults.

    So if Burke suffered an episode of ramnesia, ask yourself did he sip tea with JonBenet while she snacked on pineapple. Did he see what JonBenet was wearing prior to bedtime e.g. a barbie nightgown?

    I reckon Burke knows the answers to these questions, JonBenet may even have slept in his room , or shared his bed, this had occurred before.

    One lapse of memory fine but episodic amnesia sounds like something else!


    .
    Yes, he knows the answers to these questions. And he doesn't want to tell them- which is why he is refusing to meet with police.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  12. #12
    ok,so I'll take that.The R's were telling the truth and Burke did not remember.

    Another thing I can't explain at all is why would JR close the window in the basement and not report the open window to the detective?????

    ...the ONLY explanation I can come up with,is he lied,the window was never open to begin with,he made it up later to create a believable entry point for the intruder.
    Why would he CLOSE the window?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563
    In her interviews Patsy denies giving Jonbonet the pineapple. Shes very stern about it. Maybe Burke and Jonbonet got up after everyone was asleep. I dont think patsy is lying about the pineapple.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ok,so I'll take that.The R's were telling the truth and Burke did not remember.

    Another thing I can't explain at all is why would JR close the window in the basement and not report the open window to the detective?????

    ...the ONLY explanation I can come up with,is he lied,the window was never open to begin with,he made it up later to create a believable entry point for the intruder.
    Why would he CLOSE the window?
    Maybe he closed the window because cold air was coming in. Maybe with all of the excitement of finding his daughter dead he forgot about the window until later.

    just playing devils advocate here..

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ok,so I'll take that.The R's were telling the truth and Burke did not remember.
    Was this the answer to my question cici? I think I asked where did RDI get the idea that BR said she was awake? I've heard this many times, but have never seen a quote from BR on any issue.

    Another thing I can't explain at all is why would JR close the window in the basement and not report the open window to the detective?????

    ...the ONLY explanation I can come up with,is he lied,the window was never open to begin with,he made it up later to create a believable entry point for the intruder.
    Why would he CLOSE the window?
    Who knows, but is this evidence of guilt? Or just someone who was in a controlled state of panic, doing a silly thing and forgetting to mention it?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Defending against an intruder
    By Holdontoyourhat in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 02:02 AM
  2. Defending Foster
    By ajt400 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 07:58 PM