1316 users online (266 members and 1050 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    The biggest thing that you could do for Zahra and I think would be PERFECT in all honesty is maybe take donations and then submit said donations to a charity on child abuse and donate it in her name as a memory for her. JMO
    Yes.. This will do more good in her name than all the Teddy Bears and ballons in the world could do..
    I am "The Elephants Child."

I've taken a break from this case for a while. I just looked at the pictures of the house and Zhara's room. Was this damage done by LE looking for evidence, or was this how the Baker's left the house?

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    You know, perhaps you (or any or all of the locals, even us in other states can call too!) could ask them to name a race day for her --- maybe even a food or toy drive that day to benefit Make a Wish Foundation or local organization?
    Sorry--I've been 'offline' ever since Zahra's birthday

I took public relations as a major in college. Maybe I can draw up a letter and gather signatures, asking the racetrack if they'd be willing to do something like this...I'll have to think on it for a bit. Any further suggestions are greatly appreciated, everyone!
    "...and know that I will see you again with the rising of the sun..."
    --Aubree Weller (aka my not-so-little-anymore girl)

If you are or know someone who has ever been parted from a loved one, please take a moment to listen to this song by my daughter; you may find some comfort in its message of reunion. I know I do...
    Much Love and Hope Always,
    --Kiki

It would probably be expensive. I was thinking to talk with the principal of her old school and have all of the kids participate in a purple balloon lift off. Maybe with a little note attached about their memory or feelings about Z. Have it on the note for those that find it to either mail it back to the school with their location and thoughts, or leave a comment on a facebook page or something.

Oh or litter pick-up party in Z's name.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabedetective View Post
    I've taken a break from this case for a while. I just looked at the pictures of the house and Zhara's room. Was this damage done by LE looking for evidence, or was this how the Baker's left the house?
    -------------------
    Hi wannabe, I'm not keeping up as much~just too much and soooo sad.I did read the house was a mess but the ripping out of walls,floors,pipes ,ceilings was done by LE..I think they were looking for blood in pipes,maybe found some on walls.It is just so sad for the little Angel who suffered so much.
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

I was very sorry to hear about the tree being cut down...for what ever reason. Sadly, the house will be forever stigmatized and the owner will face some tough decisions. Wonder if the owner did this of his own accord? Hope the notes & letters are given to someone...like ED. Glad the toys were shared.

But I am more curious as to why AB did not take his wife's belongings??! Hmmm...
    quote="HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Attorneys for Elisa Baker were at her former in Hickory home Saturday.

There, they gathered the last of her belongings.................."
    Last edited by sreshowtime; 11-21-2010 at 04:12 AM.

We haven't forgotten you sweet Zahra.
    Rest little Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    We haven't forgotten you sweet Zahra.
    Rest little Angel
    ------------------
    Thinking of you Sweet little girl.xoxoxo

Sweet Zahra,I am still thinking of you.