Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Two thoughts:

1. I think it's very possible that Steph was helping Tina move out while her bf was out of town. I think it's possible that she wanted to go to a shelter, a safe house, or even to steph's house. Perhaps the apartment talk was just talk.....or maybe it was just an 'idea' until that day, when there was a clear way out without any drama or drunken anger.
    I think there's a possibility that they used a rental van/truck to move larger items. That would explain three things.....why the family is gone without a vehicle missing....why someone came back for the vehicle the following day....and why it didn't look like a home where a woman and children would live (per LE).
    2. I believe that EITHER this bf came home and caught the women and children moving stuff out and became enraged....OR that they left of their own free will to escape a violent situation and are now in hiding....which, for me, would help explain the dog missing as well. I believe the former is more likely due to the fact that the women have made no contact with their families and because they haven't contacted LE (to our knowledge). MOO.

***Belimom*** Congrats! I appreciate your posts and just had my own 1000th~

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sherlockh View Post
    The article is from 2007.
    okay, that makes more sense. so, 07/12/01 with the year being first.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Don't know why I didn't think of this last nite, but maybe the reason media is saying the b/f reported Tina missing is because it was Maynard that called LE?

In one of the news vids linked upthread, Maynard said that the DQ worker emailed hiim Wednesday when Tina didn't show up for work...it makes more sense that he would be the one to raise the alarm because he's worried about Sarah & Kody, and he's said that Tina has never gone anywhere w/o lettng him know...from what I've read, it doesn't seem that GB got too worked up about Tina & the kids being gone. (In fact, in the news vids, it's like he's talking about a missing shoe - not his roommate/girlfriend/ex-fiancee & 2 children.)

Also, one of the news vids said LE is monitoring Tina's cellphone & bank records...made me think that they think she has a cellphone w/ her....they didn't mention anybody else's cellphone (like Stephanie or Sarah).
    BBM: Tina's boss emailed her ex when she didn't show up for work?

Why would the boss have Maynards email address?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Is the dogfood missing?

If Tina took her dog, she would have likely taken the dog's effects (not to mention the children's etc.)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    i would like to believe that maybe th & kids were just attempting to split outta town while gb was out of town golfing. but with le saying that they are suspecting foul play - that cant be good... does anyone believe that they are still in the area on foot? or staying in another home?
    I would like to believe that they were just wanting to get away also. But from the info we have be given so far I think something happended to them. I just don't think they would leave behind a large amount of blood. People have many reasons for leaving sometimes, but it would be very difficult to disappear with 4 people and have no one see you or report you even if they were staying with someone.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soul125 For This Useful Post:

Ok, I just watched the WBNS 10TV broadcast. To summarize:

- There was an "unusual amount of blood inside the home." They are currently running tests on the blood found in the home. LE stated they believed it was from one of the victims, but it did not indicate a struggle. It also did not indicate an accident, such as a stubbed toe or cutting oneself with an apple peeler. (How they can determine accident, but state a large amount of blood that's alarming at the same time, I don't know )

- A vigil was held today at the church and neighbors are organizing a search tomorrow morning.

- LE searched a lake and Tina's home today. They are centering their investigation on evidence from both recovered vehicles and the evidence from the house.

- There are still no suspects and they are continuing to treat the case as a missing persons case.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Was there blood found anywhere else besides the house (truck, outside etc.)?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

This does not sound good at all. If there had been an accident and blood loss was major I would think one of the others would have called 911 for assistance...or taken off in the vehicle to the nearest hospital...yet that wasn't done. I don't think these folks are "just missing"...
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MBLover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Was there blood found anywhere else besides the house (truck, outside etc.)?
    No MSM reporting on this. No speculation either.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

As always, I am way behind in reading, but I am wondering why Tina would call GB to tell him that she had fed the dog?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to teedie2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MBLover View Post
    This does not sound good at all. If there had been an accident and blood loss was major I would think one of the others would have called 911 for assistance...or taken off in the vehicle to the nearest hospital...yet that wasn't done. I don't think these folks are "just missing"...
    That is an excellent point here! If there had been an accident or an sudden emergency medical condition that involving a loss of blood, you would be seeking immediate medical attention by calling 911 for help or by having someone driving you to the nearest hospital.

Just how far is the nearest neighbor from Tina's home? Did the neighbors hear or see anything unusual?

I can think of one cause for the unusual amount of blood. If it is what I think it is, then it's not good at all.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nerosleuth For This Useful Post:

This is an odd case. My first thought was questioning if Sahra had an older boyfriend.

I know it sounds nuts. GB is not a suspect at this time per LE. There some injury. The dog is missing.

Would Sahra leave her dog if she were leaving for happy ever after? Just a thought

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    BBM: Tina's boss emailed her ex when she didn't show up for work?

Why would the boss have Maynards email address?
    Maybe for the same reason some people have mine that I never gave it to...someone I know has it, then sends out a joke, etc. to a list of people.

Or maybe the DQ mgr, Tina & Michael know each other fairly well outside of Tina's job.

Maynard didn't say...that vid. interview was pretty short.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

These aren't infant children. IF the bf or even a stranger attacked this family, it seems that SOMEONE in this foursome...or even the dog...would fight back or runaway. Yet there's no struggle in the home. No sign of an attack...just 'an unusual amount of blood'.
    Further, we've seen thousands of cases of rage, violence, anger, etc. When do we see cases of such misplaced anger such as this?? I've seen VERY FEW cases where even the family friend is missing.....even the dog. I guess...what I'm saying is that it would be HIGHLY unusual for the boyfriend to overnight become a homicidal maniac who is so angry at his girlfriend that he kills not only her but also her friend and her children....and the dog. I wonder if only one person is deceased....and the other left to protect herself from prosecution...or from losing her children. Sorry....I hate to even suggest that Tina would kill her friend and scare everyone else she knows with fear and worry....but I'm just trying to think outside the box.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    These aren't infant children. IF the bf or even a stranger attacked this family, it seems that SOMEONE in this foursome...or even the dog...would fight back or runaway. Yet there's no struggle in the home. No sign of an attack...just 'an unusual amount of blood'.
    Further, we've seen thousands of cases of rage, violence, anger, etc. When do we see cases of such misplaced anger such as this?? I've seen VERY FEW cases where even the family friend is missing.....even the dog. I guess...what I'm saying is that it would be HIGHLY unusual for the boyfriend to overnight become a homicidal maniac who is so angry at his girlfriend that he kills not only her but also her friend and her children....and the dog. I wonder if only one person is deceased....and the other left to protect herself from prosecution...or from losing her children. Sorry....I hate to even suggest that Tina would kill her friend and scare everyone else she knows with fear and worry....but I'm just trying to think outside the box.
    I just can't agree. I've seen very many cases where a visitor to the home is victimized in a domestic-violence incident. Also, remember that it's possible Tina and Stephanie were incapacitated in some way before the children got home from school and then the perp may have laid in waiting.
    According to the father of the children, "The kids have told me when he gets drunk, he gets somewhat violent. He throws beer bottles at the pickup truck if their mom tries to leave. He broke the garage door. I mean, you know, he gets real vulgar, you know, belligerent when he's drunk."
    http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/sta...t-ohio-college

Domestic violence often escalates over time. I think it's really significant that at this time Tina was in the process of moving on.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast