898 users online (112 members and 786 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384

    The Steins(Again!)

    Where are The Steins now?


    Im sure this has been discussed before so excuse me for rehashing but The R's relationship w/ them has always made me curious PLUS we seem to have an influx of new posters so I thought they might like to be caught up to speed.


    The two families were VERY intertwined and some feel Doug Stein may be involved in the murder so whats their relationship w/ the R's now?
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    Where are The Steins now?


    Im sure this has been discussed before so excuse me for rehashing but The R's relationship w/ them has always made me curious PLUS we seem to have an influx of new posters so I thought they might like to be caught up to speed.


    The two families were VERY intertwined and some feel Doug Stein may be involved in the murder so whats their relationship w/ the R's now?

    Messiecake,

    The Stines live in Atlanta; Dr. Glen Stine works for an education consulting company there as a vice president; Doug goes to a private school in Atlanta. I don't know what Susan's doing, nor the Stine's current relationship with the Ramseys.

    JMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384
    Im very interested in hearing about Doug Stein and his peer relationships(just as I would Burke Ramsey's).


    I think next year when they enter college things may get interesting...........
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    Im very interested in hearing about Doug Stein and his peer relationships(just as I would Burke Ramsey's).


    I think next year when they enter college things may get interesting...........

    Messiecake,

    From what I can gather, Doug Stine has been a high achieving student in high school. For instance, he was recently selected to attend the National Youth Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C. -- one of just 400 students selected nationwide.

    JMO

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Messiecake,

    From what I can gather, Doug Stine has been a high achieving student in high school. For instance, he was recently selected to attend the National Youth Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C. -- one of just 400 students selected nationwide.

    JMO
    William Jeffeson Clinton also attended and met JFK.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    226

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    William Jeffeson Clinton also attended and met JFK.

    I just finished Clintons Book , It was filled with boring parts but, towards the end I found it very interesting...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    350
    Bluecrab, you're scary with all that information!
    IMO -

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599
    My oldest son was chosen to attend in '98. He did not, however, because you have to pay tuitition, and he did not really want to go anyway. I didn't realize that it was that prestigious.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynn
    Bluecrab, you're scary with all that information!
    TLynn,

    What's so scary about it? It's just information straight off the internet.

    JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    514
    I'm not so sure it's "prestigious" or anything like that. My son has gotten letters before inviting him to sign up and go. I don't think it's a true "who's who" kind of thing. Just one of the many summer camp kind of options there are all around the country. And if you can afford it and want to go - great.
    Regardless, I think it's a fine thing for a teenage boy to do. And says alot about where Doug Stine might be in his life.
    It does though make me wonder (in contrast) about Burke Ramsey. Last I heard or read he is into 'skateboarding."

    I still want to know WHY his parents yanked him out of high school in Georgia and moved him all the way to Michigan when he had such a short time left before he graduates. Why the R-U-S-H?
    This post is my opinion.


  11. #11
    My daughter just got an invite...pretty pricey. I would have loved to send her but hey we got bills to pay.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    226

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    I'm not so sure it's "prestigious" or anything like that. My son has gotten letters before inviting him to sign up and go. I don't think it's a true "who's who" kind of thing. Just one of the many summer camp kind of options there are all around the country. And if you can afford it and want to go - great.
    Regardless, I think it's a fine thing for a teenage boy to do. And says alot about where Doug Stine might be in his life.
    It does though make me wonder (in contrast) about Burke Ramsey. Last I heard or read he is into 'skateboarding."

    I still want to know WHY his parents yanked him out of high school in Georgia and moved him all the way to Michigan when he had such a short time left before he graduates. Why the R-U-S-H?

    K777 Ramsey's must have yanked Burke out, so that John could run for office .