OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is it, this will be the thread. Something's gotta give.

Couldn't agree with you more, wfgodot. Something ALWAYS gives. And it is giving it up now like no ones' business. ;)

So...who wants to check the current shih tzu breeders, shelters, and the like in and around Eufala to find out where Maizy was acquired and specifically when? Also, would someone like to clarify the spelling of this dogs' name? Maysie, Maizy, Maisie.... vets usually enter them in by name, and ownership of person bringing them in for care (since they are the ones who have to pay.)

I know this seems an innoculous point; however, it would clarify several issues for me.

TIA to anyone willling to take the time.

Couldn't agree with you more, wfgodot. Something ALWAYS gives. And it is giving it up now like no ones' business. ;)

So...who wants to check the current shih tzu breeders, shelters, and the like in and around Eufala to find out where Maizy was acquired and specifically when? Also, would someone like to clarify the spelling of this dogs' name? Maysie, Maizy, Maisie.... vets usually enter them in by name, and ownership of person bringing them in for care (since they are the ones who have to pay.)

I know this seems an innoculous point; however, it would clarify several issues for me.

TIA to anyone willling to take the time.

30 miles from Eufaula, Shih Tzus are for sale in.....Stigler OK

I go with Maisie because of the Henry James novel "What Maisie Knew" - it's not about Shi Tzus, but our dog here DOES know something, n'cest pas? I imagine spelling would have taken an easier route in reality - probably Mazy.

Well, yup, it's time for another rundown of the extant theories so far, for luck on the new thread:

* disappeared voluntarily - all three
* were set up by landsellers - and killed for briefcase $$$
* were out to deal or buy drugs; transaction went way bad
* truck actually was placed where it was found & they disappeared, or died, earlier, elsewhere
* church folks aided their voluntary disappearance
* church folks killed them
* vendetta-killing by former friend
* stumbled upon meth lab/pot crop; things went south from there
* out for a walk and tumbled into old mine/oil shaft
* murders/suicide
* murder(s) by family member(s) or former family member(s)
* murder(s) by one of the missing Jamisons
* one shot accidentally by poacher; rest done away with to cover up the mistake
* got lost after not taking GPS on walk; couldn't find way back
* murders by landowners on mountain, not eager to have new company
* random murders by redneck Okies in the vicinity, hopped up on corn liquor and/or meth

What am I leaving out?

According to a post on TOPIX, N. Shenold spells it, MAISY. I can provide the link if anyone wants it

How many times was Sherilynn married before Bobby? I know that's posted somewhere way earlier, but I've forgotten entirely.

Church people killed them.

I think facebook link was correct.
Very small parrish they have also A young couple died,dont know how. Jason and Lesle??

Jason help set up the churchs prison program. I have obits if anyone cares to see.

New church building it seems.

How many times was Sherilynn married before Bobby? I know that's posted somewhere way earlier, but I've forgotten entirely.

I think it was 5 times, wfg.

I'm surprised Bobby was only married once. That we know of.

I think facebook link was correct.
Very small parrish they have also A young couple died,dont know how. Jason and Lesle??

Jason help set up the churchs prison program. I have obits if anyone cares to see.

New church building it seems.

Soul, are you talking about the Muskogee church or the Eufaula church?

I think it was 5 times, wfg.

I'm surprised Bobby was only married once. That we know of.

I'm wondering how closely LE "looked at" ex-spouses. Also, I added "vendetta-killing by former friend" to my little list above.

This is the young couple that died way to early. Dont know why.

Still trying to find the Gary pastor. But the Name of Brandon is tied to the church that is listed in links with these terms appearing.

http://muskogeephoenix.com/obituaries_archive_url/x794089565/Jason-Leon-Ford

Car wreck.

Haskell County couple die in crash; 2 children injured
A rollover crash killed two Haskell County residents and left their two children orphans Sunday afternoon. Leslea Ford, 23, and her husband, Jason Ford, 29, both of the McCurtain-Kinta area, were killed when she lost control of their sport utility vehicle on a snowy highway in Pushmataha County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100323_11_A12_ATulsa658301

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong