751 users online (105 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thread 2
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-19-2015 at 02:05 AM. Reason: broken links
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

yep - this is 3rd thread..the first one had 'College on lockdown' in title
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I wonder if LE can use his (MH) cell phone tracking to see where he went on Wednesday? If he made any calls or texts, can they do that triangulation thing?
    Just my opinion, of course.

I'm wondering what was found in Foundation Park in the way of evidence. Reports say that four bags of evidence were taken out of the woods. There were reports (FaceBook) of a maroon shirt and a blue buck found.

Does anyone know if Foundation Park is a place that gets a lot of normal foot traffic? What I'm wondering is if the items found are item necessarily items belonging to the three missing people or items that have been left behind by people using the park.
    My posts are my opinion..........

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I wonder if this guy used one of their cards at walmart??? we never have heard about any personal belongings (ie, if purses, phones, etc were left behind or missing)... ITA also could have been a cell phone ping or just a suspicious purchase?

I bet we won't hear much more until 2pm presser... ((coming up in one hour)

here are links:

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/index.html
    http://www2.nbc4i.com/
    -------

other local links:
    http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/index.html
    http://www.mountvernonnews.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I'm wondering what was found in Foundation Park in the way of evidence. Reports say that four bags of evidence were taken out of the woods. There were reports (FaceBook) of a maroon shirt and a blue buck found.

Does anyone know if Foundation Park is a place that gets a lot of normal foot traffic? What I'm wondering is if the items found are item necessarily items belonging to the three missing people or items that have been left behind by people using the park.
    I believe the above clothing was found during the private search in apple valley? The other evidence we saw gathered was at Foundation park aka The gravel pits. I could be wrong. Lots of stuff happening fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post

the clothing was found by a non-LE searcher over in the Apple Valley area...and it looked to us like leaves were in the evidence bags at the park. (links to this info is in previous thread).

there's enough houses close by, that I'd think there would be foot traffic in the park...it wasn't that far from Hoffman's house so it's not hard to believe the neighbor that said he used to carry bags over there, and come back w/o them.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Tom Bosco w/ ABC6 Twitter link. He has more pics of boats and chopper.

http://twitter.com/tomwsyx6

ETA: and the Sheriff's deputy is there now.

Purchasing a tarp sounds ominous. I've got a feeling we won't be finding anyone else alive, since they weren't found with Sarah.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I believe the above clothing was found during the private search in apple valley? The other evidence we saw gathered was at Foundation park aka The gravel pits. I could be wrong. Lots of stuff happening fast.
    you are correct suziQ
    http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local...r-missing-trio

the shirts were found on a gravel road on the east side of apple valley (paraphrased)

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    This case is so sad. Wonder if there is anyone else invovled? How would he controll all four people by himself? Unless he threatened to harm the children if the adults fought back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    Purchasing a tarp sounds ominous. I've got a feeling we won't be finding anyone else alive, since they weren't found with Sarah.
    Sadly, I agree. If he had left any of the other three alive they would have led LE straight to his house where he was keeping Sarah. And clearly he wasn't intending to let her go, and probably would have murdered her also. Thank god this young girl was spared and found safe.

I wish the chopper was still there. My scanner is saying nothing. Is there a major black out on information?

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast