2 Gosselin sextuplets expelled from school

Two of the Gosselin sextuplets were expelled from their PA private school. Colin and Alexis were said to fighting and using words they should not even know. All 6 are also said to have "rage issues". http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7020533296
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...d_psych_evaluation_no_tv_cameras_experts.html

This is such sad news. :( The whole Gosselin story is too sad for me to watch. Those poor kids. Too young to understand and their expulsion from school is national news.

Two of the Gosselin sextuplets were expelled from their PA private school. Colin and Alexis were said to fighting and using words they should not even know. All 6 are also said to have "rage issues". http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7020533296
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...d_psych_evaluation_no_tv_cameras_experts.html
Gee, I wonder why. Thousands have foretold this, why didn't just 2 people (their parents) see it? Or did they. Disgusted and very sad for these poor kids.

Btw, WTH is PA (and CPS) going to do something about this abomination?

Very sad. The kids never should have been put on display like this and the parents are to blame.

I'm not surprised. On the show, we could watch them fighting and absolutely nothing being done to stop it. They seem to be being raising by a succession of nannies...can't be good.

Hmm. 6-yo's expelled. I would wonder about the school and the teachers, too, at this private school. And can the kids be separated or is there only one classroom for that grade? Couldn't their mother be advised to hire a qualified person to assist them in the classroom?

Just suggesting that there may be more factors involved. The media story can be quite sensationalized--really exaggerated beyond belief. Certainly these people have drawn fire.

I'm not surprised. On the show, we could watch them fighting and absolutely nothing being done to stop it. They seem to be being raising by a succession of nannies...can't be good.

I let my kids fight it out. Fighting is a normal part of childhood. It teaches children alot and sometimmes they need to be left alone to figure it out.

They learn people have limits and they cannot just have a person agree to their terms all the time. They learn to respect other peoples opinions and their belongings. They learn to share, and they learn forgiveness. There is alot more about these childhood spats that helps a childs life skills. Who am I to deny my kids all those lessons?

I am very sorry for these little ones - that their incident at school has become fodor for the nation. I would like to know who released this information to the press? The expensive private school? Jon (let's not even GO there :banghead: )?

I am sorry, we all have our opinions of the decision to put these children into this fishbowl. We have our opinions about Jon and Kate. We have our ideas about what their family life is now.

But these children did NOT choose this fishbowl. I refuse to even give these "news" stories my attention.

Those poor adorable kids.

I am livid that this confidential information has been put out there.

That is the equivelant of you or I receiving a parking ticket and having the entire nation informed as if it were some breaking news?? Ridiculous IMO.

ETA Furthermore, I want to say we ARE the problem. If we did not lap this up as a society, no one would read this garbage and these children would have an opportunity to make mistakes, be corrected, grow and flourish like any other kid.

Very sad. The kids never should have been put on display like this and the parents are to blame.

Bolded and enlarged by me, because I can only add "thanks" once per post.

I let my kids fight it out. Fighting is a normal part of childhood. It teaches children alot and sometimes they need to be left alone to figure it out.

I think it's normal up to a point, Soulmagent. But this is one area where Jon and Kate seem to excel in the "teach by example" method.

Although the parents chose to have their children on the show (where what is shown is limited and approved by the parents) that should not give the tabloids and GAWKERS the right to publish personal information about these children.

Lets be honest, they were never hunted down and treated like this until the affiar/divorce came out.

I see nothing wrong with a reality show. It is a glimpse into their lives but it's limited. These parents never signed up for their children to be hunted down on a daily basis. IMO this should be against the law. THESE ARE CHILDREN.

And as far as getting expelled from a private school, it's a lot more common than most might think. They do not have to have any kind of "due process" like public schools. They can be kicked out very easily.

I'd also like to add it is not uncommon for kids to "act out" after a divorce. We are talking about what 6 year olds?

Hasn't it been about two years since the divorce? Kids do act out but usually there is a least one loving parent who tries to help them through the process...not sure these kids have that on a regular basis.

Someone on GWOP posted the due process for the private school and there are quite a few steps before expulsion.

It is sad that this is in the news but even sadder that these children have not been taught to get along with others.

I still deal with issues from my parents divorce. Just sayin.

I'm 35, these kids are like 6 or 7.

Why is it anybody's business?

It wouldn't be anyone's business (and we wouldn't have even heard about this) if the family had not chosen to be on a reality show. Hopefully, the show will die off and the children will have their privacy.

It wouldn't be anyone's business (and we wouldn't have even heard about this) if the family had not chosen to be on a reality show. Hopefully, the show will die off and the children will have their privacy.

The reality show should not make the lives of the children fair game beyond what is shown on the show. It should not give scum reporters the right to dig and report anything they wish to about the kids.
They are children.

IMO reports such as this should be against the law. It's an invasion. They should be protected.

IMO talk about the parents all you want, the children should be left alone.

I will agree with you except to add the "family" did not choose. The parents of said family chose. The 6 year olds did not, can not as they are too young to make an informed decision such as that.

No way I believe some fancy private school told the media that all 6 kids have rage issues. If the two even really have any problems it could just be a passing thing or they could have some learning difficulties that will be discovered. They're not the only kids to fight pretty young and private schools probably don't give ISS, in school suspension or many chances.

The witch hunts on children of celebrities is getting crazy.

JMO

I will agree with you except to add the "family" did not choose. The parents of said family chose. The 6 year olds did not, can not as they are too young to make an informed decision such as that.

You are so right. That's the problem with having minor children on reality shows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back