Forensic Astrology - TINA HERMANN+2 children & Stephanie Sprang,11/10/10 Mt.Vernon,OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomoon80

Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ople-missing-foul-play-suspected.html?sid=101

In some ways, it reminds us of the McStay family, everyone just vanishes, but in this case, some blood found in the home unlike the McStays.

We do not have the times of birth, so we make do with what we have for the children and their last known location or where they lived. Same with the 2 adults.

We do not have the info for the B.F. (ex) but then again, there are no named, POI or suspects thus far in this case labeled probable foul play involved from what I have read thus far:

hermanfamilyfriendsteph.gif

Friend with Mars strong for it’s exaltation place in Capricorn, yet square to Saturn puts two astrological malefics in odds with each other. Furthermore, this strong Mars is at odds with Jupiter (a square) at odds with Venus (a square) and at odds with her Moon (an opposition)

Grand Square in Fixed Signs to include Ceres.
Did she get someone very angry at her in particular?

This is one strong lady. Yet Mars pits her against others. With Saturn opposite the Sun, Mercury and square Moon & Mars, I think she may easily had been the focus for this attack…..
Her Saturn is the handle of a Bucket formation in the chart and as such, becomes prominent for the expending of energy for the other planets.

Saturn also is Quincunx (harsh aspect for health) to Uranus (the unexpected hits) and as such, Uranus then triggered by the Transiting Saturn & Zeus hitting the midpoint of her natal Venus and Uranus.
Sounds like jealousy may have predicated this attack. Transiting Venus 29Libra, conjuncts her natal Mercury 0 Scorpio.

Note: Her South Node conjuncts asteroid Nemesis in Virgo.

Next, Tina and the children charts:

hermanntina.gif

Tina H. has Transiting Cupido 17SAG over her natal Neptune (17SAG, exact orb)

And Transiting Lachesis (death harbinger asteroid) conjunct her natal Pallas (pre-meditated event) and Antares conj. Mars bringing up the rear of this transiting conjuncton with Mercury.

Transiting Moira, Saturn and Zeus all approach to a conjunction with her natal Pluto.

Lachesis and Atropos (2 death asteroids ) in her natal are somewhat curious because they are within 20odd minutes of each other and the Moon was transiting over them when she disappeared.

The 2 missing Children natal charts (no tob):

hermannfamilychildsarah.gif

For Sarah with natal Atropos at the 24Pisces40min.opposing Mars in Virgo 21 (rx) at birth, True North Node at 28Virgo , this means she was having a Transit of Jupiter/Uranus opposed to these positions in her natal chart.
The Uranus explosion of hard hitting Jupiter conj. Uranus, came from out of the blue for her and totally unexpecteed….but since it is Atropos here in the natal, and opposed to Mars, I am concerned about her too, and whether she made it out alive.

hermannfamilycody.gif

Cody has Mars conj. fixed star “Antares” at 8SAG55min. so rather exact to this star in conjunction when Transiting Mars this day stationed at 9 degrees55minutes, thus showing that something violent indeed may have occurred in this child’s life onto his person.
This connection with Antares (Anti-Ares) suggests violence finds him in life or he is subsconsciously going to be attracted to violent people.

His natal Pluto is 7SAG57min. so in effect does conjunct closely to both the star as well as his natal Mars.

Transiting moira and Saturn approach his natal Vesta with Transiting Zeus at 13Libra
(a critical star) squares his natal Pallas (planned strategy) here,….to his detriment
as Zeus is a symbol of controlled and directed energy, and is in a very inharmonious angle to his Pallas in Cancer.

Sounds as though it’s saying that his life was being attacked in a pre-meditated and callous , but also directed way. A focus was part of the direction of this energy.
Not a spontaneous crime or one of opportunity I wouldn't think.

This child had a huge Stellium of planetary and celestial objects in the Constellation of Scorpio – with some planets in Tropical SAG, the very beginning of this sign.
But with Lachesis (cutting the time on the earth) in transit with Mars (physical energy) and Pallas (the premeditated act) over his natal stellium, especially over Mars it doesn’t look good for finding him alive or at the very least unharmed.

I'm not sure I understand. Could one of these woman have attacked the other ?

Ref: did one woman hurt the other? I doubt it............I don't want to give that impression, as I seriously doubt that was the case. But I am just now getting into it, feeling my way around the charts.
We are "blind" and are reading vibrations here only.
It may take awhile to feel the vibrations taking shape........have patience.

This Event chart simply does not convince me that it's an Event about the
welfare of a dog.

I simply can't see it..........but perhaps someone else may, and I'd be most
curious to know if so.:waitasec:

What I see is death of someone or some type of crisis is already taking place at this hour.

12th house Pluto (destruction) found in the 12th or hidden house of captiveswith the same degree as the North Node i.e. a crisis at hand. Not exactly looking to me like a calm text about a dog being fed :waitasec:
That should be 3rd or 6th house ( small pets and their welfare the 6th)
communication the 3rd house.

The Moon as the co-ruler of the chart is found at the Ascendant conjunct Ceres, but in Forensic work I think this is a dire sign., not a concern for a pet
especially because the Moon is square to Saturn the ruler of this chart and the event.
Saturn in the 9th
is between Moira and Zeus.

Another reason why I don't think this chart reflects a concern for a dog, is because the Part of Fortune is 9Pisces, conjunct fixed star "Skat" suggesting a death or some very serious misfortune taking place.
the Part of Fortune makes one major aspect and that is the same degree with
the square to Mars (agression) at 9 degrees Sagittarius, (conjunct violent red star Antares)

Isn't the 11th the house of strangers? I also recall it being referred to as the house of opportunity. Uranus is the natural ruler of this house or Aquarius imprinted.

The Ruler of the DC cusp of the other......possibly the perpetrator, is conjunct the ASC, the Moon.
this position may be telling us that it's over already. The event itself is critical with the Moon at the ASC.

The house that would rule small pets like the dog in question is the 6th, but here we only see the South Node in between Hades & Kronos.
Look to the 4th house for the End of the Matter.......and we see at the home itself, Persephone (the asteroid for kidnappings) making a Quincunx of approx. 150 degrees to the 11th house Mars and semi-square to Uranus (abduction)

herrmanntinatextmessage.gif

Text of dog welfare event chart:

Part of Fortune
= PO Misfortune for it's in Pisces and squares Mars
Sun is in the evil degree of 18Scorpio (no good to come of it)
square Neptune (deception or lies)

Vertex 20Leo same degree as Melpomene (Tragedy)
(Vertex is the fated event)

Vertex squares the Sun (who is the Sun? Probably the event in the house taking place)

Children Ruled by Venus the ruler of the 5th - found in the crisis degree 29°Librasquare to Vulcanus in the 7th house of Partners

note: Vulcanus keywords: Mighty force strength and energy to the extreme - Intensity may be compulsive in the emotions

Melpomene (a tragedy) is conjunct Juno in the 8th house (this seems personal) not random

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

A neighbor said a man who lived at 49 Columbus Rd. was taken out of the house in handcuffs about 8 this morning. A body also was removed, Donna Davis said.

im posting this just in case the location and/or time can be of any use in the future...

sorry to quote myself, its been too long for me to edit...

eta: neighbors state that le forced entry to the home at 7:45 a.m.

OMG, what in the he-- is wrong with people?

Can someone get this guy's dob? :(

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

A missing 13-year-old girl was found this morning bound and gagged in the basement of a house near Mount Vernon and has been taken to a hospital, Knox County Sheriff David Barber said this afternoon.

The owner of the house, Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, of 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, has been charged with kidnapping.

Barber said Sarah Maynard has been under Hoffman's control since Wednesday, when she was reported missing

Note: In the transits, - Black Moon Lilith was sitting atop "Vesta" in Sarah M's natal chart when kidnapped!

The child was taken by a pedophile and neighbor? ............Poor Sarah. :(
Transiting Sun was at 18 degrees (the evil degree of Scorpio), while Transiting Vesta was likewise, there and within minutes of
the Sun.

Opposed to Sarah's Admetoes (17 degrees38minutes Taurus ) in her natal chart

(suffering that is long suffering is the keyword for Admetoes, it's deep and penetrating, and forever or so it seems) It brings about
"Endurance" and is thought to be "immovable" .....
She will certainly suffer such as Admetoes opposed by the evil degree of Sun/Vesta 18Scorpio - forever. :(
But at least she is alive and can recover eventually we hope.

leomoon - can you see if the others will be found safely? i read the charts, just wondering if you have come across anything else since posting the charts...tia :)

matthew hoffman dob
11-01-1980

isnt stephanie sprangers' dob 11.01 too?

I was given 11/1/69 for Stephanie Sprang.
Are we certain of his?

Link..........

Note: I still do not like that 11:30AM text said to be about a dog....
Doesn't look right to me. We need more info, especially on this text, as it probably is a cover for a crime
Only Sarah knows at this point what was going on at 11:30AM for certain.

My guess from the chart's symbols is the kidnapping was under way, and one or more perished. The symbols for
this kidnapping going on then at 11:30AM , fall in the 4th house of that chart for the kidnapping and the extreme harm (Algol)
But we'll have to wait and find out. :(
For we don't even have times of their birth or place of birth to employ other efforts individually.

The owner of the house, Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, of 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, has been charged with kidnapping.

The article tells us he is 30 yrs. old!

The year sounds right, but are we certain of the month and day? Any Link available to say?

Leomoon80 said:
The child was taken by a pedophile and neighbor?
I've been following the MSM and have not seen anything about him being a convicted pedophile. But he WAS convicted of arson.

The article tells us he is 30 yrs. old!

The year sounds right, but are we certain of the month and day? Any Link available to say?
There is talk that his current booking is showing up in vink (vine?) but no link was given and I don't know of the site. That should have DOB, right?

Correct date of Birth for Mathew is 11/1/1980

According to Vinelink

To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
HOFFMAN, MATTHEW J 11/01/1980 30 In Custody Knox Co. Jail Knox Co. Jail
Disclaimer
Had trouble get the link here ,so I copied and pasted it.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...nn-stephanie-sprang-and-two-children/19715876

30-year-old Matthew Hoffman was arrested on one count of kidnapping at his home in Mount Vernon, about 40 miles north of Columbus, and that more charges are expected. He said reports from neighbors that a body bag had been taken from the home are false.
"We have no one that we're aware of who is deceased," Barber said. "So we're still treating this as a missing person's case."
"We were hopeful of finding more than one of the missing people in the house," he said. "But the information we had was that Sarah would definitely be found in that house."

Barber said the girl was hospitalized in good condition. He did not say what led them to the home.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...nn-stephanie-sprang-and-two-children/19715876

30-year-old Matthew Hoffman was arrested on one count of kidnapping at his home in Mount Vernon, about 40 miles north of Columbus, and that more charges are expected. He said reports from neighbors that a body bag had been taken from the home are false.
"We have no one that we're aware of who is deceased," Barber said. "So we're still treating this as a missing person's case."
"We were hopeful of finding more than one of the missing people in the house," he said. "But the information we had was that Sarah would definitely be found in that house."

Barber said the girl was hospitalized in good condition. He did not say what led them to the home.
the "body" taken from the home was the alive (((thank God))) body of Sarah

eta: I am sure you already know that as well :)

also... wanted to share that in the presser the sheriff said that when they developed the info on this guy "late last night" they expected to find Sarah there but were hoping at least another of the missing people could have been discovered there.

there are currently three still missing :-(

We know one child was kept captive with him, (Sun conj. Vesta in the captive 12th house)
CHILD murder would be indicated by Medea 23GEM rx (possibly a younger male)
If there is a connection to a male here. (IF being the keyword)....this is the asteroid most associated with child killings...

With the South Node planted in the 8th of Death between Kronos and Hades

Children in general represented by the 5th house cusp Ruler in this case in Aries, so we look for MARS. Found in the 1st house of the focus of the Police and conjunct Mercury in Antares (breaking of the door using brute force or violent force to do so)

Part of Fortune, for the homeowner or kidnapper in this case, squares Mercury (the brute force)

In the sanctity of his home, he is taken by surprise (Uranus in the 4th conjunct Jupiter)
And the lustful purpose of his captive, (Lust conjunct Black Moon Lilith ) also is clearly seen in the 4th house of home and endings.

Algol conjuncts the DC cusp…..Quincunx to Venus in the 11th

The question remains however, “Are there piled up corpses” as the Chinese once referred to Algol? And if so, where are they?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algol[/ame]

It is known as 大陵五 (the Fifth Star of the Mausoleum) in Chinese astronomy, and also bore the grim name Tseih She (叠尸 - die2 shi1 in Modern Pinyin), meaning 'piled up corpses'

As for me? I'm preferring to believe, they are shaken up but hopefully still alive, as I'd not "go there".....without the time of births. I've seen too many where it looked like all was lost, (the little autistic girl in Florida in the swamps for days and nights, yet showed up alive) also had Algol prominent in her chart's transits. The other little girl, kidnapped in front of her own home in the yard, but found alive...and the kidnapper shot and killed, remember that one?
Traumatic and seriously difficult times , can be misinterpreted too easily in the charts too. Sometimes life and death is held on a string...a precariousness involved.
I'd not change the readings however, as originally given on each person, they still stand as Transits are what they are.

Here is the Event of the Breaking down of the Door:

herrmannfamilylebreakdo.gif

so, this Matthew Hoffman was sentenced to 8yrs. in prison for torching condos in colorado in hopes of concealing thefts that he committed and there are some reports from neighbors that this mh had a large fire in his backyard over the weekend AND that there was a fire in a warehouse(somewhere in this vicinity & dont know if its related yet) in which a body was found ... does fire play any role in any of the charts? his or the victims? the neighbors are also reporting that he is cruel to animals... this guy is really sounding twisted - so far, anyway.

the other "rumors" concerning mh's facination with the gravel pits, collecting leaves in the park, spying on people from a tree in his yard and his alleged cruelty to animals was reported on the evening news from local channel WSYX - ABC6 last night & in the reports below....

and now it appears that he may have recently assaulted his former girlfriend...

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...t-vernon-ohio-missing-girl-found.html?sid=102

Court records showed that Hoffman was convicted of setting fire to a Steamboat Springs, Colo., condominium complex, causing $2 million in damage. Investigators said that in 2000, he used 10 gallons of gasoline to commit the arson.

(it probably wouldnt take much to damage $2million worth of property in Steamboat - its a fairly pricey resort town...this is just Nellies opinion tho....:))

"He was a weirdo," Davis said. "If you look back here in the tree, there's a hammock where he would sit and watch people. He's just different. He would always walk over to the gravel pit with bags and sometimes not bring them back. Sometimes he would."

"He said to my friend that he wanted to punch my kid in the face, and my kid is 8. So the guy's disturbed, obviously," Davis said.

Two people who spoke with McEntyre said that Hoffman had recently assaulted a former girlfriend.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...rd-missing-women-search-saturday.html?sid=102
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...ounty-truck-found-kenyon-college.html?sid=102

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469