Levi Page Show 11/16 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight at 9 PM ET I'll be hosting a Live report on the Zahra Baker case.

If you have a question or comment call into the show Live at: 1-347-838-9781

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/11/17/levi-page-show

Guests on the show are: Defense Attorney Holly Hughes, The Cop Doc Dr. Richard Weinblatt, and crime writer Stacy Dittrich.

Levi, I hope you will touch on the subject of atty Dubbs "retrieving" evidence. I am very curious as I was of the belief that to retrieve, move, remove or otherwise bother phsycial evidence in a crime was against the rules. Could you perhaps ask your guest defense atty about this and find out if this is a common or allowable practice?

Starting with reports on the find today of what may be Natalee Holloway's jawbone and tooth on a beach in Aruba, stumbled upon by a tourist.

ty Levi and Holly re: Ky

I don't get the timing either but I don't want to bash Kaine. He did not disappear Kyron.

Is Zahra the next topic?

I am liking Holly, she seems levelheaded and not cookie cutter in her responses.

ETA yeah, I know, she's a defense atty. But she seems to get to the points I want to understand.

Can't wait for her to weight in on the Zahra matter.

A lot of this pertains to the Zahra matter as to why charges have not been filed.

okay, recapping bringing us to date. playing Chief Adkins soundbite during presser.

So hard to hear that hear that presser again and Adkins voice cracking as he tries to get thru it.

devastated. :(

world mourns

Levi: horrific case. Question is who led LE to site. Attys for EB says she told them. She alone is responsible for them finding what they have (LE)

Dumpster-matress. Caused Landfill search.

Told investigators about evidence in the Baker home. OCt 24 EB itold LE Zahra was dead. Atty retrieved evidence.

Is EB using the remains of Zahra as a sick bargaining chip?

There are more remains out there. EB knows where they are and she is withholding that....

EB asking for lowerred bond.

ME: I hope Levi asks the atty what the thought process is behind filing this motion and admitting all this. Is there a deal in place? Motion in order to get lowered bond on lesser charges, memorializes on paper that yes - she led LE to remains, thereby hurting a criminal defense????

Holly: Seriously!!!! Most assanine thing I ever heard. Balls to file such a motion!

Holly: She didn't talk until her behind was arrested and in jail.

Holly just called this motion "asinine" and can't believe they had the balls to do it.

OMG I have a girl crush on Holly the atty!

Doesn't see it happening!

here it comes the evidence located

Richard: I'm concerned about tampering with evidence and crime scene!

ME ty richard.

asking Richard about defense locating evidence..Richard concerned about defense tampering.

says might check out veracity of what client says, but ya dont touch it, don't move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member