1210 users online (188 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SC - Julieta Yoselin, 12, Clemson, 15 Nov 2010

http://www.independentmail.com/news/...-clemson-girl/

Julieta Yoselin was last seen around 10:30 p.m. Monday with a man in the parking lot of the CVS store off U.S. 76 in Clemson, according to a statement released Tuesday by Clemson police.

She is about 4 feet tall, weighs about 85 pounds and has brown eyes with shoulder-length black hair.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/nov/1...rl-ar-1097386/

Picture on links

Oh no What in the world was she doing out at 10:30PM in a parking lot talking to a MAN?
    She is ONLY 12 years old! On a school night...........this is not good!
    She is BEAUTIFUL...........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

She looks mature in her picture, but at 4'0 tall and 85 lb she does not sound like a 12 y/o who might look 16.... I only mention it because I hope it will help in the search for her. It might be easier for the public to spot her if she looks more like what we (old folks) think a 12 y/o looks like!

I pray she is found soon!!
    A run-away may leave on purpose, but that doesn't mean that they are able to get back home.... Never stop searching.

She could possibly be with Jesus Aldana Lozada, 26, also known as Jesus Lozada Aldana, according to the police.

Lozada is about 6 feet tall, weighs about 190 pounds and has short black hair and brown eyes. He could be driving a silver or tan compact vehicle that has two doors and a body type similar to the Honda Accord, according to the police. Authorities said they do not have information about the license plate number for that car, and Lozada’s last known address is in the Seneca area.

http://www.independentmail.com/news/...-clemson-girl/

She may be with 22-year-old Carlos Islas Losada, who also by the name Jesus

Julieta is about 4'4"-4'8". Weighs around 90 lbs. Does not speak much english.

Clemson Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Girl

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/nov/1...rl-ar-1100255/

They say Julieta snuck out of her house to meet her friend.

Her friend told police they noticed someone following them on their way home so they ran to the CVS Pharmacy.

Chief Jimmy Dixon explains, "When they got over there the friend that she was with was, they got separated, the friend came around to the CVS pharmacy to call police and so forth and of course the young lady was gone."
    Police believe Jesus Lozada may have taken Julieta to the Atlanta area.

Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Clemson Girl
    Girl May Be With 26-Year-Old Man, Police Say

http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/25820798/detail.html

A friend of Yoselin told police that they were walking down U.S. Highway 76 in Clemson, when they felt that a car was following them. The friend told police that the two ran behind the CVS Pharmacy at the Intersection of Highway 76 and U.S. Highway 123, when they became separated.

Another witness told police he saw the children run across Highway 76, and then saw a gray or silver four-door, compact car make a u-turn on the same road.
    Lozada's last recorded address is in the Seneca area, police said. They said he and Yoselin may be in Thomasville, Ga. or the Atlanta area.

The articles I've read...

Girls were walking...someone following them...they run...become separated. One girl calls police...other girl is gone. They say she's possibly with this guy.

The way the news articles are being written - to me there's a huge gap. What makes them think she's with this person? Did the other girl (or other witness) get a license plate?

Or is he someone known to the family and by a description given of the other girl/witness of the vehicle and possibly of this guy the family knows who he is?

I'm just a tad confused on how he has been identified and how they possibly know his travel plans.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

From what I've read, there was ALREADY an inappropriate <modsnip> relationship between the suspect and victim.....which is, I assume, why they believe she is with him. I also assume that if she was 'dating' or known to be associated with this guy, the friend might have recognized him. More likely is that the friend told officers what the car looked like, what the guy looked like, and they figured out that it was him....and verified it since his car and he are missing as well.

Why would a 12 year old be out so late? It's Monday night...she should have school on Tuesday.
    Last edited by Salem; 11-18-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: see post 12, not confirmed

Thanks Krista...somehow I've missed that info in the articles I've read.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MB,

Well, I went back and reread the article. The parts I mentioned above...the <modsnip> relationship....isn't mentioned by LE...just by this guy who says its a 'well known' <modsnip> relationship. I don't know why I read that as legitimate news....
    Personally, I still think what he's saying is true....but it isn't actually confirmed. Moo.
    http://www.greenvilledragnet.com/pol...lieta-yoselin/
    Last edited by Salem; 11-18-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: unconfirmed & no such word used

There is now an Amber Alert issued for her:

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13527257

Taken from the above article...
    She was last seen wearing black pants, black calf-length boots and a black T-shirt with a white "Scream" mask on it.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/nov/1...rl-ar-1100255/

Updated: November 18, 2010 - 1:20 PM

Clemson Police Department has issued an arrest warrant for Jesus Lozada for kidnapping. That development comes after new FBI interviews. Authorities have determined that Lozado backed up all his belongings when he left Clemson, indicating that he may be gone for a long time. Lozado may be traveling with 12-year-old Julieta Yoselin, who was reported missing this week.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast