PA Naked Lifeless Man+Gas Maks+Sexual Devices=....

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
...An evacuated hotel. Stae Police responded to the Fairfield Inn and Suites when staff found the body of a dead naked man next to a gas mask and sexual devices and some unknown smelly chemicals.

The body of an Indiana man was found with these items next to his body. He was in town for business and LE believe he died during "Ritualistic" self sex acts.

Look I rarely am speechless, but I got nothing here.

The investigation into the man's death isongoing. The hotel was evacuated, but it was determined the chemicals were VHS tape cleaner.

Alrightie then.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/108349849.html?cmpid=15585797

Although authorities did not release the man's name, they said that he was married, from Bloomington, Ind., and was staying at the hotel while in the area on business.

How sad for his wife and/or family. Holiday conversation has got to be rough this year....

How sad for his wife and/or family. Holiday conversation has got to be rough this year....

No doubt they'll skip the holiday's Charlie.

It is sad.

I'm all for adults consenting especially when they consent to be with themselves, but chemicals? Maybe if i was in the room next door it would be different. I'd have been banging on his door asking him what that smell was giving me a headache.

I'm wondering if he wanted to be huffing why the gas mask?

Sad all around.

...An evacuated hotel. Stae Police responded to the Fairfield Inn and Suites when staff found the body of a dead naked man next to a gas mask and sexual devices and some unknown smelly chemicals.

The body of an Indiana man was found with these items next to his body. He was in town for business and LE believe he died during "Ritualistic" self sex acts.

Look I rarely am speechless, but I got nothing here.

The investigation into the man's death isongoing. The hotel was evacuated, but it was determined the chemicals were VHS tape cleaner.

Alrightie then.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/108349849.html?cmpid=15585797

I had a vision when reading this of Steve Martin, as the dentist, in Little Shop of Horrors with his pants down.

.............I know, I'm twisted.

I had a vision when reading this of Steve Martin, as the dentist, in Little Shop of Horrors with his pants down.

.............I know, I'm twisted.

I must be just as twisted because that's all I could think about as well...

You two are twisted.;)

O.K. I want to know what that's all about. What the heck was going on there? Trust me I tried looking it up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back