Task force says John Gardner probably has not killed others

I always thought that Gardner committed other murders. Was that why he was so quick to make a deal and admit to killing Amber? Because he knew he was responsible for more and only getting charged for two was a pretty sweet deal for him?? If the task force says they don't believe it....fine. But I don't agree.

I always thought that Gardner committed other murders. Was that why he was so quick to make a deal and admit to killing Amber? Because he knew he was responsible for more and only getting charged for two was a pretty sweet deal for him?? If the task force says they don't believe it....fine. But I don't agree.

I think Gardner's attorneys felt that he was very likely to get the death penalty for the murder of Chelsea King. So ironic. He was able to avoid the death penalty because he had killed two girls; whereas, if he had killed only one, he'd probably be on death row now.

Just my opinion.

Even though they did numerous investigations and interviews with Gardner, I don't believe he just elevated to killing the two girls from a sexual offense. I believe he has killed others. I disagree with the task force. He was a prime candidate for the DP.

Goz

I think Gardner's attorneys felt that he was very likely to get the death penalty for the murder of Chelsea King. So ironic. He was able to avoid the death penalty because he had killed two girls; whereas, if he had killed only one, he'd probably be on death row now.

Just my opinion.

It is ironic...but at least by letting LE know where to find Amber, the suspicion was finally taken off of her stepfather once and for all. He might have carried that around the rest of his life.

It seems weird to me that someone would just elevate from sexual assault (of a young girl he knew) to kidnap, rape, and murder - twice. It doesn't seem logical that there would be no steps in between, and that he did such a good job of hiding his tracks with Amber without doing it before.

From the articles that I read,the girl he assaulted was almost beaten bad by him. The evidence to suggest he would reoffend was totally high and I hope the judge who imposed his 1st sentence loses sleep over this.

Judges are being way too lenient on sexual assault of minors, especially infants and toddlers.

The girl he attempted to rape and seriously beat was a neighbor of his. He was living with his mother at the time. He beat her so bad that she was unrecognizable by one of the neighbors who first saw her after the attack. He tried to blame the girl's beating on her own mother. So sick!

I thought they were too quick to brush this guy off with regard to other cases. I heard about this on the radio a while ago. It seems they have gps tracking of Gardner, during the period before Chelsea, where he would be out roaming at three in the morning in remote areas. {creepy}

They said it didn't ring alarm bells because he was within 50 Miles! of where he was registered. (Escondido) But now they're wondering what he was doing!?

Ya think!
:eek:
fran

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13916323

Detectives to search ‘suspicious’ locations visited by killer John Gardner

ESCONDIDO, Calif. (CBS 8) -- Detectives are planning new search operations in the East County to check out "suspicious" locations visited by serial killer John Gardner while he was being tracked with a GPS device in 2008.

Investigators want to assure themselves and the public that they have followed all leads, which could point to the remains of additional victims in remote locations.

Gardner was sentenced for the murders of North County teenagers Amber Dubois and Chelsea King on May 14, 2010. Detectives interviewed him in jail for two and a half hours that same day.

"He did speak about other cases," Sheriff's Homicide Lieutenant Dennis Brugos said during a post-sentencing news conference last year. "We still have to investigate those. He did not implicate himself in any other murders."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought they were too quick to brush this guy off with regard to other cases. I heard about this on the radio a while ago. It seems they have gps tracking of Gardner, during the period before Chelsea, where he would be out roaming at three in the morning in remote areas. {creepy}

They said it didn't ring alarm bells because he was within 50 Miles! of where he was registered. (Escondido) But now they're wondering what he was doing!?

Ya think!
:eek:
fran

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13916323

Detectives to search ‘suspicious’ locations visited by killer John Gardner

ESCONDIDO, Calif. (CBS 8) -- Detectives are planning new search operations in the East County to check out "suspicious" locations visited by serial killer John Gardner while he was being tracked with a GPS device in 2008.

Investigators want to assure themselves and the public that they have followed all leads, which could point to the remains of additional victims in remote locations.

Gardner was sentenced for the murders of North County teenagers Amber Dubois and Chelsea King on May 14, 2010. Detectives interviewed him in jail for two and a half hours that same day.

"He did speak about other cases," Sheriff's Homicide Lieutenant Dennis Brugos said during a post-sentencing news conference last year. "We still have to investigate those. He did not implicate himself in any other murders."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Fran for posting this! I believe that LE was TOO anxious to close the case on John Gardner. I have a feeling we will be hearing more on this.

I don't get it if he had a GPS on him that was clearly part of his parole/probation right . So even if he was with in 500 feet or yards of his residence so as to not set it off it seems odd that there wouldn't be a curfew along with that parole . Maybe if they had of Inforced that as a violation of parole which would surely send him back to jail maybe amber and chelsea would still be here with us today... It also seems to me latly atleast that if your ever gonna kill someone your almost better off to kill 2 people and hide one of the bodies and guarantee yourself not to get the D/P cause thats the trade off ..

Oh ya i have no clue if this girl ever reads on here but if she does iam talking about the girl that broke his nose in the park jogging that night . I loved watching your statement to him exspecially at the end when you mentioned hitting him in the nose and he just lost it and u said to him lawyer she didnt hit me with his teeth grinding together i loved it when you did that to him the only thing that coulda make it batter would be just taunting the hell outta him about that cause you could tell he is not the kinda guy that lets things go its gonna be in him mind forever and i guarantee he wont sleep for that reason alone for a month at the least....in fact he wont last more then a few years in prisson anyway once the guys that hate the child molesters and killers get ahold of him and with his attitude the guards which i know they do will give a head up to those guys and then throw him in to general pop....so if your on here your my hero way to go girl..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back