698 users online (99 members and 599 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 265
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,418

    Desiree says Terri had “Extreme hatred for Kyron"

    snip

    Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

    “Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7 year old.”

    Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron.

    “I no longer had that little part of me that hoped she hadn’t done anything to Kyron,” Desiree said after she read the e-mails. “I realized that she is capable of hurting him. That was the hardest part about it.”

    http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    "Young said it is now clear that Terri dislikes her and believes she transferred that to Kyron."

    Is she alluding to motive? Because if so, that scrambles things up for me.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,252
    Why can't WE read the emails? I'm tiring of the media having access to these things and not releasing it.
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,418
    I don't think they have this email. I believe this was a telephone conversation with Desiree. And interview over the phone when she made these comments.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    5,229
    Oh God grandmaj- that is horrible! I feel so much sorrow for her, I would imagine her hope that he is safe is dwindling at this point.

    Please let us find him soon- so she and Kaine can have some closure, sadly I do not think he will be found alive at this point.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Why can't WE read the emails? I'm tiring of the media having access to these things and not releasing it.
    Be patient, they'll come out. Then the threads will start flying and the thuds will start happening.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,175

    Unhappy

    What would any of us do if a friend told us they wanted to hurt their stepson? That they felt extreme hatred for a child in their care?

    I sincerely hope that LE also has email replies from Terri's friends asking her to seek help !..it's odd that none of the friends signaled to Kaine that there was a serious problem in his house. Or maybe they did?

    Finally, it seems like Terri was, in a sense, screaming for help - only no one had all the pieces to put that together. She was telling Desiree that she thought D & TY should have Kyron live with them, so Desiree knew to some extent that things weren't good. Kaine knew her relationship with Kyron was "strained" and that in fact her relationship with all the kids was suffering. Her email friends knew she harbored anger and hatred for Kyron and said she wanted to hurt him.

    It seems more and more like Terri was telling people she was in bad, bad shape as a caregiver, but each person only had a small slice of that and likely underestimated the reality.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,152
    Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    What would any of us do if a friend told us they wanted to hurt their stepson? That they felt extreme hatred for a child in their care?

    I sincerely hope that LE also has email replies from Terri's friends asking her to seek help !..it's odd that none of the friends signaled to Kaine that there was a serious problem in his house. Or maybe they did?

    Finally, it seems like Terri was, in a sense, screaming for help - only no one had all the pieces to put that together. She was telling Desiree that she thought D & TY should have Kyron live with them, so Desiree knew to some extent that things weren't good. Kaine knew her relationship with Kyron was "strained" and that in fact her relationship with all the kids was suffering. Her email friends knew she harbored anger and hatred for Kyron and said she wanted to hurt him.

    It seems more and more like Terri was telling people she was in bad, bad shape as a caregiver, but each person only had a small slice of that and likely underestimated the reality.
    I agree 110%. Great post. I'm also wondering what it was about Desiree that she disliked so much? Terri and Kaine had been together for 8 years. What happened or why did Terri start to hone her anger in on Desiree and Kyron after such a long time?

    It might be that Terri LOVED Kaine so much that she wanted their family to be just the three of them.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,730
    So much for giving Terri the excuse of "venting."

    Who "vents" by talking about hurting a 7 year old? How disgusting...actually words fail me here. Terri must have some sensitive set of friends that they could stomach this. Though I am reminded of DeDe's "hilarity" at the suffering of a dog in her care. Maybe these people find each other. They enjoy the idea of pain inflicted on the helpless.

    Of course, Terri bragged in the sexts about how strong she was, etc.

    This is a 7year old! What was she imagining doing to the child?

    When these are released...and they will be...I wonder how anyone will be able to clean up after Facebook Terri then?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,782
    Didn't we read somewhere that the e-mails were sent to an "extended family member", rather than a friend?

    Or was that the e-mail about Kaine? confused...
    Just my opinion, of course.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    What would any of us do if a friend told us they wanted to hurt their stepson? That they felt extreme hatred for a child in their care?

    I sincerely hope that LE also has email replies from Terri's friends asking her to seek help !..it's odd that none of the friends signaled to Kaine that there was a serious problem in his house. Or maybe they did?

    Finally, it seems like Terri was, in a sense, screaming for help - only no one had all the pieces to put that together. She was telling Desiree that she thought D & TY should have Kyron live with them, so Desiree knew to some extent that things weren't good. Kaine knew her relationship with Kyron was "strained" and that in fact her relationship with all the kids was suffering. Her email friends knew she harbored anger and hatred for Kyron and said she wanted to hurt him.

    It seems more and more like Terri was telling people she was in bad, bad shape as a caregiver, but each person only had a small slice of that and likely underestimated the reality.
    ITA, except that she might have been putting a lot icing on her cake and make it seem like these problems weren't so bad. It seems like she only vented to her friends, and those friends chose not to tell Kaine and Desiree about it, not even the extreme hatred she had for Kyron until LE came looking. I wonder how guilty they feel now for not ever saying anything.

    I have the feeling that she iced everything over for Kaine and Desiree and made it seem like she was supermom and everything was A-okay. I still remember her giving a thumbs up to the reporters and saying everything was okay when Kaine had just left with their baby. I remember her tone in the email she sent him. "I love you, but this is ridiculous." She seems to use an amicable, friendly tone that overshadows the underlying anger she has. She wants to portray false happiness but at the same time be angry. But the anger never overrides the false happiness in talking either.

    And If the only she was doing to vent was talking to her friends and hitting the bottle, and not talking to the people that could make a real difference in the situation or seeking help, then that is not healthy and not good for Kyron. There is no way Kaine or Desiree could know that she was in real serious need of help if she was constantly telling them everything was fine and not acting like there was a serious problem. Even her drinking went mostly unnoticed by Kaine, and I wonder why? He wasn't blind, but I'm sure she was telling him everyday that she had no problem and everything would be okay.

    Some people don't want others to help them solve a problem. Some people would rather let it build up and explode, or solve the problem on their own. Too bad Terri didn't really try involve Kaine and Desiree into doing something about this situation. Too bad Terri didn't straighten herself up and get a divorce. Instead, she drank and vented and plotted to kill Kaine and disappeared Kyron. That was her choice and there's nothing Kaine or Desiree could do to change that. This is not their fault. I feel so bad for them.

    So I agree with you, but I don't think she was screaming for help. It was more like she was whispering and then was angry nobody heard her.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    ITA, except that she might have been putting a lot icing on her cake and make it seem like these problems weren't so bad. It seems like she only vented to her friends, and those friends chose not to tell Kaine and Desiree about it, not even the extreme hatred she had for Kyron until LE came looking. I wonder how guilty they feel now for not ever saying anything.

    I have the feeling that she iced everything over for Kaine and Desiree and made it seem like she was supermom and everything was A-okay. I still remember her giving a thumbs up to the reporters and saying everything was okay when Kaine had just left with their baby. I remember her tone in the email she sent him. "I love you, but this is ridiculous." She seems to use an amicable, friendly tone that overshadows the underlying anger she has. She wants to portray false happiness but at the same time be angry. But the anger never overrides the false happiness in talking either.

    And If the only she was doing to vent was talking to her friends and hitting the bottle, and not talking to the people that could make a real difference in the situation or seeking help, then that is not healthy and not good for Kyron. There is no way Kaine or Desiree could know that she was in real serious need of help if she was constantly telling them everything was fine and not acting like there was a serious problem. Even her drinking went mostly unnoticed by Kaine, and I wonder why? He wasn't blind, but I'm sure she was telling him everyday that she had no problem and everything would be okay.

    Some people don't want others to help them solve a problem. Some people would rather let it build up and explode, or solve the problem on their own. Too bad Terri didn't really try involve Kaine and Desiree into doing something about this situation. Too bad Terri didn't straighten herself up and get a divorce. Instead, she drank and vented and plotted to kill Kaine and disappeared Kyron. That was her choice and there's nothing Kaine or Desiree could do to change that. This is not their fault. I feel so bad for them.

    So I agree with you, but I don't think she was screaming for help. It was more like she was whispering and then was angry nobody heard her.
    I don't think she was consciously or even unconsciously asking for help - I think she was screaming in the sense that she was showing all signs of someone who was about to lose it.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Didn't we read somewhere that the e-mails were sent to an "extended family member", rather than a friend?

    Or was that the e-mail about Kaine? confused...
    I just posted the related and differentiating info in the reference forum, along with the links, in the Terri emails thread.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by ami View Post
    What would any of us do if a friend told us they wanted to hurt their stepson? That they felt extreme hatred for a child in their care?

    I sincerely hope that LE also has email replies from Terri's friends asking her to seek help !..it's odd that none of the friends signaled to Kaine that there was a serious problem in his house. Or maybe they did?

    Finally, it seems like Terri was, in a sense, screaming for help - only no one had all the pieces to put that together. She was telling Desiree that she thought D & TY should have Kyron live with them, so Desiree knew to some extent that things weren't good. Kaine knew her relationship with Kyron was "strained" and that in fact her relationship with all the kids was suffering. Her email friends knew she harbored anger and hatred for Kyron and said she wanted to hurt him.

    It seems more and more like Terri was telling people she was in bad, bad shape as a caregiver, but each person only had a small slice of that and likely underestimated the reality.
    bbm

    Where in the email did you read that Terri said or implied she wanted to hurt him? Did I miss that?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I agree 110%. Great post. I'm also wondering what it was about Desiree that she disliked so much? Terri and Kaine had been together for 8 years. What happened or why did Terri start to hone her anger in on Desiree and Kyron after such a long time?

    It might be that Terri LOVED Kaine so much that she wanted their family to be just the three of them.
    bbm

    IMO...that would be selfishness, not love.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:21 AM
  2. Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...
    By cluciano63 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:42 PM
  3. Terri's Emails to Desiree
    By Etilema in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:07 PM
  4. You are Desiree and Terri took your son
    By Jade2010 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:24 AM
  5. Replies: 254
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:20 AM

Tags for this Thread