Man Shoots TV Over DWS

He couldn't find the remote, huh?

How scary for his wife. It sounds like it might perhaps not have been the first time he scared the family if they had taken his handguns away for safekeeping.

When Palin, the daughter of former vice presidential candidate-turned-GOP celebrity Sarah Palin, began her routine, Cowan jumped up and began swearing, saying something like "The (expletive) politics." His wife said he was upset that a political figure's daughter was dancing on TV even though he felt she didn't have talent.

She told officers her husband left the living room and reappeared 20 minutes later with his shotgun, "raging" with his face bright red, and blasted the TV.

I find this remarkable because somehow it's easier to understand if the gun happens to be handy and you shoot at something as a reflex without having time to think about it but I think usually if you have to go to another room and take 20 minutes to ready your weapon you'll have time to think about it and calm down or at least realize it's not such a bright idea to shoot your TV over a complete stranger dancing badly. But he appears to just have built up more rage and gotten more out of control.

This guy came from a bar. So I wonder if he was drunk?

Also I just read somewhere years ago he threatened his wife with a machete because he couldn't find the ammo for his gun.

A dangerous loop.

stevencowannewpic.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/palin-dwts-shooting?page=0

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members