2010.11.18 AB/EB Court Dates - Other Charges [MERGED]

Hey - shout out to our locals - are any of the local news channels going to be there with live streaming?

Wow...I know they won't exhibit any overt emotional gestures, but I'd sure love to observe them make eye contact.

Oh what I wouldn't pay to be there when that happens!

I believe that if they are gonna charge AB with anything it will happen at that court room. If they know he was involved

They won't charge him unless they have everything together. So I am guessing that by the time this court date rolls around they will have the results of the remains they found. This case is just breaking my heart.

Many area residents said they were curious as to how the Bakers would react if they saw each other. from article..........
Tomorrow, anyone see a time?????
Hope there is a live feed............

This is a hearing on other charges...........but can AB go straight to jail because of these charges?
Is it all up to the judge????

Oh wow, this should be interesting...I wonder how many guards are going to separating them? There is no way they can be there with just their lawyers. I fully expect to see EB try to jump at him when she sees him. Or least start cussing up a storm.

Do we know if it's going to be televised? What time is this?

ETA: I just read the article. So they are going to have extra security. I'm glad they see that this could be a problem too!

Oh wow, this should be interesting...I wonder how many guards are going to separating them? There is no way they can be there with just their lawyers. I fully expect to see EB try to jump at him when she sees him. Or least start cussing up a storm.

Do we know if it's going to be televised? What time is this?

ETA: I just read the article. So they are going to have extra security. I'm glad they see that this could be a problem too!

That's what I'm thinking too. I think they ought to let her get loose for a few minutes and see what she says...after all she'll be in handcuffs and can't hurt him too bad! Oh I forgot he's got KB to protect him now..I'd still like to see EB's reaction!

Oh yeah, could be interesting, from the Charlotte observer includes.

Elisa and Adam Baker will appear in court on charges including bad checks, failure to return rental property and communicating threats. Adam Baker also faces charges of misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon.

News 14 Carolina also reported Wednesday that court documents filed in Caldwell County reveal Elisa Baker might have been married to another man when she married Adam Baker.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...s-father-stepmother-due-in.html#ixzz15cOtMJGK

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/17/1846025/zahras-father-stepmother-due-in.html

I'm just wondering where Zahra was at the time he was running someone off the road and going to BB Mom's house to threatend them?

I think EB will be there like she has been in all the other hearings via closed circuit camera.

I so hope they are both in court. Don't want to miss the fireworks ya know.

I hope EB has to appear in court. I know arraignments can take place via closed circuit, but I hope this sort of proceeding cannot even though the bond hearing did. This is a criminal proceeding and she may have to attend. I am hoping that Adam can be jailed for this offense even if it is for 90 days or so. I want jail time for Adam! That will give LE time to get much further along in the investigation, present the case to the D.A., and time for a Grand Jury inditement, hopefully of both EB and AB.

Please no postponements! There is way too much of that in the court system.

JMO

So...if EB was still married to AY when she married AB, was she also still married to JA when she married AY? She married JA in 1998, and I believe you have to be legally separated for 1 year in NC before you can legally divorce, so even if she married JA and the next day filed for legal separation, that would still put us at 1999 for that divorce. AT says he was married to EB for 10 years...they divorced in 2009, so 10 years married would put them married in 1999.

(Am I making sense? I haven't had my coffee yet.)

So...if EB was still married to AY when she married AB, was she also still married to JA when she married AY? She married JA in 1998, and I believe you have to be legally separated for 1 year in NC before you can legally divorce, so even if she married JA and the next day filed for legal separation, that would still put us at 1999 for that divorce. AT says he was married to EB for 10 years...they divorced in 2009, so 10 years married would put them married in 1999.

(Am I making sense? I haven't had my coffee yet.)

You are making perfect sense, Mountain_Kat! Who knows with this group!

ETA: Does anyone know what time court is today? If I knew, I have forgotten!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back