GUILTY Australia - Yazmina Acar, 2, stabbed to death by dad, Melbourne, 17 Nov 2010

kileyizzle

♥ we have but two lives. The life we learn with, &
Reaction score
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad-ap...daughter-yazmina/story-fn6bfkm6-1225955950638

This has been on the news all day today - around 1 am this morning a toddlers body was found in scrub - that was later linked to a burnt out car.

As soon as i heard it - i assumed something incrediably suspcious had occured. Unfourtunitely i was right.

Through out the day there has been numerous updates on the case - the above the latest.

The toddler in case now has a name. Yazmina.

Yazmina was reportdly stabbed to death - the story is currently breaking news here.

It's a pretty big deal - we rarely have cases such as this being covered as much as this.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8142905/toddler-found-dead-in-melbourne

The two-year-old girl's body was found by police on a track in grasslands off Somerton Road in Greenvale, 20km north from the city's CBD, about 1.35am today.

The area, next to a reservoir, is not accessible by car.

A 24-year-old Meadow Heights man has been arrested.

Reports suggest he is the child's father, who has been sedated and is yet to be formally interviewed

A fire-damaged 4WD found about 10.30pm last night in Campbellfield, a nearby suburb to Greenvale, has also been established as a crime scene.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ack-in-greenvale/story-e6frf7kx-1225955291400

Visual Of Ramazan Acar - Charged w/ Murder

During the short hearing at Melbourne Custody Centre tonight, Mr Acar told the bail justice he did not have a medical condition and any injuries had been attended to.

Homicide squad detectives were tonight still trying to solve the tragic riddle of what happened in the period after Yazmina was taken, which happened 55km from where her body was found.

They were led to grassland beside a fence near the Greenvale Reservoir at 1.35am

He remains in custody tonight with a 23-year-old woman who had allegedly also been travelling in the car.

It is believed he was being tailed by police when the Toyota was set alight in Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, at 10.30pm yesterday.

Firefighters called to the scene were told someone might be inside the burning vehicle.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ack-in-greenvale/story-e6frf7kx-1225955291400

During the short hearing at Melbourne Custody Centre tonight, Mr Acar told the bail justice he did not have a medical condition and any injuries had been attended to.

Homicide squad detectives were tonight still trying to solve the tragic riddle of what happened in the period after Yazmina was taken, which happened 55km from where her body was found.

They were led to grassland beside a fence near the Greenvale Reservoir at 1.35am

He remains in custody tonight with a 23-year-old woman who had allegedly also been travelling in the car.

It is believed he was being tailed by police when the Toyota was set alight in Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, at 10.30pm yesterday.

Firefighters called to the scene were told someone might be inside the burning vehicle.

Thanks for all your info K. I'm glad they got the prick as this happened just down the road from me. Going by the photo and his attitude he's seems the type that a few years in prison might actually be exactly what he deserves. Hope he turns out to be sombody's *****. What a gutless coward killing a two year old ,

What an attitude of a murdering S*B, I wish AU had Death penalty.
I feel sorry for LE that have to put up with scum like this.
Bless that baby girl, another tragic life of a child.

Did you see the picture of him in the back of the cop car, giving the middle finger? He sure is the loving caring type NOT(that stabbed his little daughter to death) I hope they give him a touch-up early on in the can, give him a taste of live for the next 20 yrs or more.Not that he will see it out... Terrible
935540-ramazan-acar.jpg

Did you see the picture of him in the back of the cop car, giving the middle finger? He sure is the loving caring type NOT(that stabbed his little daughter to death) I hope they give him a touch-up early on in the can, give him a taste of live for the next 20 yrs or more.Not that he will see it out... Terrible
935540-ramazan-acar.jpg

Most of the links are not working for me, so I really appreciate all of the little clips y'all have all posted, and I REALLY thank you, Aussie, for posting this picture. A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't it?

One of the first links, which I couldn't connect to, mentioned that he'd led the police to the baby's body, and that he'd been sedated........well, I have got to tell you that this picture doesn't look like someone who needs to be sedated. He doesn't seem distraught AT ALL, does he?

When will people start valuing their babies? I am so sick of reading about parents killing their own......as a parent, all I ever wanted was to protect and comfort my babies, and I wonder why so many parents cannot sympathize and empathize with their children.

If you look at some of the comments (beneath the photo of him sticking his finger up) there are people there with contacts on the inside. He will be getting more than just a touch up.

I had some people say on my blog he posted something about how he was going to kill his daughter on facebook prior, but I cannot find him on there(only turkish ones) anybody got some screencaps? cheers

What a beautiful little girl RIP Yazmina. How could her father do this to her. :(

This is a really sad one, not often does a father kill his daughter, in this country anyway...I cannot track down this blokes facebook.Anyone who can help me out? would be appreciated. Apparently this murderer had quite a bit to say leading up to the tragic ending...cheers

935540-ramazan-acar.jpg

oh my days how is it that I never fail to be shocked?

how can you possibly murder a baby and in such a disgusting and painful terrifying way as stabbing and then EVER be able to raise your head again let alone let the finger fly to the media? HOW can he not be ashamed?

of course I answer my own question right there but it never fails to shock me anyways!

Argh i've neglected this thread..

I did try to find his FB page but no avail. There are alot of Ramazan Acar's on FB and it just wasn't possibile for me anyways to identify him with the picture that i had at the time. I imagine that he would of spouted off on a public forum, seeing as he is a shy wall flower.

What's even more heart breaking is that it was supposed to be her THIRD birthday this Tuesday.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...-toddler-yazmina/story-e6frf7l6-1225957517937

Mr Acar, 23, regularly detailed his feelings and movements on his Facebook page during the day and night, declaring his love for Yazmina.

The posts - made via mobile phone - are expected to be examined as part of the homicide squad investigation.

At one stage he wrote:"I lv (love) u Mimi", in an apparent reference to his daughter.

In another post, he says he is at a cemetery next to his grandmother's grave.

At one stage, he says: "Tha truth iz im in love".

Not much has been posted about this case. I cited him on another thread so I thought I'd see if there were posts about this creep. Apparently, he taunted the mother with facebook and phone messages and calls before and after the brutal stabbing of their baby:

At about 7pm she made a phone call to Acar, in which he said: 'How does it feel not to have your child when I didn't have mine for three months?'

Later, he demanded she go to the police station and withdraw her intervention order. When she refused, he replied, 'Well, I can't do you any favours', and hung up.

He told her, 'Payback's a *****', adding: 'Guess what baby, you're not getting her back. I loved you Rachelle, I loved you.

'Look what you've made me do. Now I just have to decide whether to go 120km an hour head on with another car and kill the both of us or take the knife and just put it through her throat.'

Among the chilling messages on the social networking site he said 'bout 2 kill ma kid', and 'Pay bk u *advertiser censored*'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ife-stabbing-daughter-dead.html#ixzz1XJQSFF3q

He then called Miss D'Argent and told her: 'I've killed her. She's just lying there next to me in her leggings and her top covered in blood, and her guts are hanging out.'

He added: 'I killed her to get back at you. I don't care. Even if I go behind bars, I know that you are suffering.'

Police arrested Acar about 10 minutes later. He told them he had stabbed Yazmina more than once.

Pathologists would later conclude that Yazmina had suffered a prolonged and agonising death because Acar had missed her vital organs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ife-stabbing-daughter-dead.html#ixzz1XJPwRwGX

Apparently, this was embarrassed about the fact that he used such a huge knife on such a tiny body, so, while he led LE to her body, he admitted hiding the knife. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Acar-jailed-life-stabbing-daughter-dead.html

Acar was sentenced to life, not eligible for parole for 33 years. http://www.news.com.au/national/ram...daughter-yazmina/story-e6frfkvr-1226085746990

Here is the mom's victim impact statement:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ra...-yazminas-murder/story-e6frf7jo-1226076462742

Sadly missing in both the victim impact statement and in the sentencing comments by the judge is the fact that this is such a coward. Also, I wish someone would have described for him the fear, horror and agony little Mimi went through at the hands of this cowardly monster, as she felt her daddy stab her repeatedly with a knife, and let her lay there suffering, instead of buying her the sweets he had promised and how she loved him and trusted him and just wanted to spend time with him.

I really, really hope that he is not protected in prison and can experience some of the suffering his baby went through at his hands. Appalling.

RIP sweet Mimi watch over your mommy, she really needs you right now! :( So heartbreaking

I had to go back through the threads because I swore I had already read this 2 weeks ago, however it was a different story with the same outcome. Father gets child from ex, father then calls ex and tells the mother what he is going to do, and murders child. She was a beautiful little girl.

I hate it when the fathers want revenge so bad on their ex's that they have to think murder is the only way to go and on their own child.

When I read these stories anymore, I don't feel hatred towards the monster who did it. I feel sorry for the children who just lost their lives, and us the people, and the parents who love our children unconditionally and have to live in this world surrounded by this and the mother who just lost her baby girl.

I had to go back through the threads because I swore I had already read this 2 weeks ago, however it was a different story with the same outcome. Father gets child from ex, father then calls ex and tells the mother what he is going to do, and murders child. She was a beautiful little girl.

I hate it when the fathers want revenge so bad on their ex's that they have to think murder is the only way to go and on their own child.

When I read these stories anymore, I don't feel hatred towards the monster who did it. I feel sorry for the children who just lost their lives, and us the people, and the parents who love our children unconditionally and have to live in this world surrounded by this and the mother who just lost her baby girl.

Bless your heart. It's very hard for me, though, not to feel hatred towards the parents who kill their kids in revenge or just to make the ex suffer. It is so diabolical. The poor, poor baby. What she went through is horrific.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back