Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2010.11.18 EB & Bigamy

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    Sorry Daisy7 but I am not sure what to call [this unusual person] at this point. If the marriage was not valid then what is her name? Is it still EY? No that can't be because he got a divorce. So is it EF (revert to maiden name)? Or would it be whatever her previous alias is? Or is it still EB despite the fact that according to AB and the recent bigamy bombshell their marriage is a lie?

Seriously not trying to be snarky but I really cannot tell which way is up with this womans's name at this point
    **MOO**
    BBM
    Yes what a tangled web we weave!!
    I would be checking into if any adults or elderly died suddenly or went missing while around her She seems to share many traits with black widow types. This is not her first rodeo IMO

*MOO*

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    ITA Ti-
    And I also think AY knew long before the public knew that bigamy was going to come into this case. I think alot of his FB posting (while genuine in his feelings) were a sort of pre-emptive strike as he knew how it might make him look once it all became public!
    as was maybe his quick marriage?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clue Hopper View Post
    Would simply E work?
    I vote we use E? ?as surname

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Clue Hopper View Post
    Would simply E work?
    thank you, I had just decided that E? is what I will now refer to her as.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

lol at rb, I swear I posted that before reading yours.

E? it is.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rbrnmw2 View Post
    I vote we use E? ?as surname
    I second. It fits.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clue Hopper For This Useful Post:

Motion carried.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Sorry Daisy7 but I am not sure what to call [this unusual person] at this point. If the marriage was not valid then what is her name? Is it still EY? No that can't be because he got a divorce. So is it EF (revert to maiden name)? Or would it be whatever her previous alias is? Or is it still EB despite the fact that according to AB and the recent bigamy bombshell their marriage is a lie?

Seriously not trying to be snarky but I really cannot tell which way is up with this womans's name at this point.
    JMO, but I'll continue referring to her as EB until the State of North Carolina charges her otherwise. She is still charged and incarcerated as EB.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    She is being identified as EB in MSM at this point. Now, personally, AB is not high on MY list of people who should be throwing mud at others. In any case, until there is some kind of clarification from MSM, a civil court or EB herself, I think we should stick with EB.

I get it, I really do. You guys do not believe she married AB legally. But I dont think we will hurt anything by following MSM references.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

lol at rb, I swear I posted that before reading yours.

E? it is.
    Great minds think alike

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

This thread has already been pulled for review once today. Stay on topic. Otherwise, the thread will go away permanently. Call her E or EB. Any other variation is not allowed.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I dont think you have to have worked to be on disability. I could be wrong with her being an adult. I do know people who are on it that really never worked but not sure of thier age when they were deemed eligible.
    As for the drawing SS from a former spouse I can answer that one. My husbands ex wife tried to draw off of his but couldnt because they were not married 10 years. As it was explained to me when I am old enough to draw SS I can draw off both my husbands because I was married to them both over the 10 year limit.
    I know that my mom and my dad's 2nd wife BOTH draw from my dad's SS. He was only married to wife #2 for 5 years. (but she was married to husband #1 for over 20 years) My mom flipped out about it because she thought at first that it would affect her $ amt. when she started drawing it..but it didn't..

I am very curious about her disability (if she is/was drawing a ck) I always was under the impression that what you are able to draw was based on how much you had made up until the point you started drawing it?

westsidefox, will you be able to draw from both husbands or from either/or? (as in which one is the highest $ amt) just curious..this kind of stuff always confuses me...
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    The only way anyone would have known about the bigamy is if AY brought it up. At the time. Of the murder that is. But he brought it up now. After the murder-so how can it be a motivation?

I mean AB and EB were so incredibly concerned over SSI payments and immigration status that they slaughtered a profoundly disabled 10 year old and cut her to pieces in order to prevent anyone from knowing COD...so...what's the end of the story here?

This is the part I am not getting. What was the benefit of having killed Zahra and called her in a missing weeks later? (my personal theory.) They should have killed AY then.

Just sayin, not advocating for it.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I know that my mom and my dad's 2nd wife BOTH draw from my dad's SS. He was only married to wife #2 for 5 years. (but she was married to husband #1 for over 20 years) My mom flipped out about it because she thought at first that it would affect her $ amt. when she started drawing it..but it didn't..

I am very curious about her disability (if she is/was drawing a ck) I always was under the impression that what you are able to draw was based on how much you had made up until the point you started drawing it?

westsidefox, will you be able to draw from both husbands or from either/or? (as in which one is the highest $ amt) just curious..this kind of stuff always confuses me...
    I hate to say one way or the other because I havent really checked into it. I just know when my husband turned 65 they told me I could draw off both my husbands when I turned 62 because I had been married to both of them over 10 years. I turned 46 yesterday so really havent delved into it to hard. I do know my husbands ex was widowed last year and was trying to draw off her late husband and my husband also and wasnt eligible to draw off my husband because they were not married 10 yrs. Also they were only married just short of 5 years? I know my mom drew off her first husbands military pention and my dads SS, because she died on the first day of the month and I had to figure out if I could use the checks to pay her final utility bills. I do believe both military pention and SS are both federal so should apply in all states.HTH
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:

I am not sure, cause goodness knows I am no expert on SSI, but I think SSI is lifetime earnings based. It doesn't seem as if E had much of a work/earning history.

As to drawing on multiple people that I do not know. I do know that SS has placed a "cap" on what each household can draw from it. But I have no idea what that cap is.

ETA excepting disability for minor children. I am unsure how that exactly works as far as the amount and what governs it.

ETAA that I just realized this whole debate may be considered OT as this is the E & Bigmany thread.

Good night folks.
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-19-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: realized it is OT and don't want the thread shut down

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

BBM
    I honestly dont know much about disability payments other than most have to apply more than one time to get it. My last 2 babys were premies one 1lb 3oz and 7 years later the other 2 lbs 10 oz. They both automatically were eligible for 3 years of disability. $364.00 a month and full medical. My 1 lb 3 oz was eligible to draw and extra 3 years because of his surgerys but I refused it as he was healthy happy and I felt someone else could use that more than him...OT My babys are now 19 (fullback) for a collage football team and father of a beautiful baby girl, the other is 12 and 136 lbs. Both healthy happy guys with no health problems.
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westsidefox64 For This Useful Post:

In reference to the AY and E divorce papers. He clearly put her name as EB. I wonder if that makes the AB and E marriage not legal, should the name not have been EY? I'm kind of confused on that.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clue Hopper For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I hate to say one way or the other because I havent really checked into it. I just know when my husband turned 65 they told me I could draw off both my husbands when I turned 62 because I had been married to both of them over 10 years. I turned 46 yesterday so really havent delved into it to hard. I do know my husbands ex was widowed last year and was trying to draw off her late husband and my husband also and wasnt eligible to draw off my husband because they were not married 10 yrs. Also they were only married just short of 5 years? I know my mom drew off her first husbands military pention and my dads SS, because she died on the first day of the month and I had to figure out if I could use the checks to pay her final utility bills. I do believe both military pention and SS are both federal so should apply in all states.HTH
    Lordy you're young, so we won't rush it, lol! Everything that has to do with SS puzzles me..I'll have to do some research and see if there is maybe a 5 yr cut off..just out of curiosity. My dad's 2nd wife passed away a couple yrs ago, but I'll never forget my mom going berzerk when she found out this woman could draw my dads SS. We had a mess because he died @ 58 with no will and right smack in the middle of a very nasty divorce..

eta~so sorry, I'm always going OT..I'm blaming my ADD....but will be more careful..
    Last edited by Pondering Mind; 11-19-2010 at 09:29 PM.
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Since it seems to be going O/T - someone please clarify how Social Security Disability fits in with "EB & Bigamy"? I am confused!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Merry Christmas!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Yep...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to railbugfreak For This Useful Post:

I don't know if there is a disability besides social security disability EB could apply for, but my statement of benefits tell me I am no longer eligible for disability because I haven't worked enough quarters in the last 10 years. I read that from my own statement. I worked for years but stayed home for the last 10 to raise my four kids. I am no longer eligible for social security disabilty. When my mom changed her social security benefits after my father died they told her if she had been married more than once they pick the one with the most benefits to draw from.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Since it seems to be going O/T - someone please clarify how Social Security Disability fits in with "EB & Bigamy"? I am confused!
    It was stated by her lawyer she applied for disabiltiy and someone wondered since she has been married so many times who she may draw from.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vjlaw For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by railbugfreak View Post
    Yep...
    :Welcome-12-june: railbugfreak. Which post are you replying to?

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vjlaw View Post
    It was stated by her lawyer she applied for disabiltiy and someone wondered since she has been married so many times who she may draw from.
    Thank you - I appreciate the clarification.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Merry Christmas!

47. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    I'll pull it all together! Could EB have thought she would get benefits for Zahra once she got her to the states? Doesn't federal disability pay benefits for a disabled child? What if one of the benefits of moving AB and Zahra to the states was for the money and then the money didn't pan out?

Maybe one of the factors of EB's rage was money she thought she was get that she didn't get.

Not really my opinion but tossing out thoughts...

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wagara For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast