1936 users online (332 members and 1604 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    3,147

    Man flashes child at Wal-Mart

    http://republicanherald.com/news/pol...2010-1.1065015

    Police: Man flashes child at Wal-Mart

    SAINT CLAIR - A 54-year-old Mahanoy Plane man is in Schuylkill County Prison after being arrested for exposing himself to a 2-year-old girl Tuesday afternoon inside Wal-Mart.

    Longenberger then ran from the store but was taken into custody by officers in the parking lot, police said.

    My good friend works in this store and witnessed the chase. I'm glad the perv was caught.

    She said the mother was freaked by the guy as he was everywhere in the store they were. The incident happened after about an hour of shopping while they were in the infants department. She pursued the perp yelling for security as they went. My friend said the man looked scared out of his mind and was on his knees surrounded by a group of people in the parking lot until police arrived.

    My question was... did he have time to pull up his pants or was his who who hanging out. She said he was holding his pants up at the waist.

    Sick, sick world and it just keeps getting sicker
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cajun Country, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,598
    I hope to goodness that the punishment handed out to this man is the harshest available. I don't know if he has ever touched a child, molested a child, but I do know that his behavior is going to escalate if he isn't taken off the streets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    I hope to goodness that the punishment handed out to this man is the harshest available. I don't know if he has ever touched a child, molested a child, but I do know that his behavior is going to escalate if he isn't taken off the streets.
    I'm just thrilled that the mom actually felt so strongly about it to chase him. It wasn't an "ignore it" type of thing she fought the good fight in getting him caught.
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpRising View Post
    I'm just thrilled that the mom actually felt so strongly about it to chase him. It wasn't an "ignore it" type of thing she fought the good fight in getting him caught.
    Wal-Mart! Again! What the heck in roll back prices is going on in that joint? From Frackville down to Florida these perverts are flashing, kidnapping and attacking children. Some in the direct prescence of family members.

    Scorp, your link said the dad witnessed it, but my bet is the mom took off after the perv. O.K. who flashes in public? Let alone flashing a baby? I mean ya freak! I couldn't find anything out on this guy from Mahanoy Plane. Well nothing substantial.

    He don't need to touch a child, a woman, or a man inappropriately in public or elsewhere for this behavior to be wrong. Truly I'm surprised he didn't get his who who stomped on out in that parking lot.

    Note to say I know this could happen in any store. However, I see a whole lot of Wal-Mart goings on. Oh how I hope they already got the video tape.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Wal-Mart! Again! What the heck in roll back prices is going on in that joint? From Frackville down to Florida these perverts are flashing, kidnapping and attacking children. Some in the direct prescence of family members.

    Scorp, your link said the dad witnessed it, but my bet is the mom took off after the perv. O.K. who flashes in public? Let alone flashing a baby? I mean ya freak! I couldn't find anything out on this guy from Mahanoy Plane. Well nothing substantial.

    He don't need to touch a child, a woman, or a man inappropriately in public or elsewhere for this behavior to be wrong. Truly I'm surprised he didn't get his who who stomped on out in that parking lot.

    Note to say I know this could happen in any store. However, I see a whole lot of Wal-Mart goings on. Oh how I hope they already got the video tape.
    The freaky meter in that particular store is off the charts. When we go, we leave the kids with a sitter. We always say we're going to take pics for peopleofwalmart.com There is one man who wears his dead wife's hair as a tribute to her.

    Yes, the link said dad but my good friend witnessed mom chasing the perv. She initially thought the man stole her purse as she was yelling at the top of her lungs for security.

    There's some vigilante justice (completely unrelated to this) brewing up here in the Skook so I'm surprised his who who survived too.

    I'll post updates as they're published, if they're published.
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpRising View Post
    The freaky meter in that particular store is off the charts. When we go, we leave the kids with a sitter. We always say we're going to take pics for peopleofwalmart.com There is one man who wears his dead wife's hair as a tribute to her.

    Yes, the link said dad but my good friend witnessed mom chasing the perv. She initially thought the man stole her purse as she was yelling at the top of her lungs for security.

    There's some vigilante justice (completely unrelated to this) brewing up here in the Skook so I'm surprised his who who survived too.

    I'll post updates as they're published, if they're published.
    Whaaaaaaaaat? His wife's hair? What the heck is going on up there, Scorp? This is serious about this little girl, but you should so take pictures.

    The Skook. I always wonder like do the people who come out of Frackville stay there? That's ignorant of me because the people down at DOC Curran-Fromhold mingle about and they live here anyway.

    Trouble brewing? Then this guy for some reason lucked the heck out. Then maybe again he didn't in lock up.

    Oh please do update. How sad you can't take the kids shopping in there. Your friend must see it all. The hair though? Like on a necklace or on his head?

    Sorry I had to ask.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaat? His wife's hair? What the heck is going on up there, Scorp? This is serious about this little girl, but you should so take pictures.

    The Skook. I always wonder like do the people who come out of Frackville stay there? That's ignorant of me because the people down at DOC Curran-Fromhold mingle about and they live here anyway.

    Trouble brewing? Then this guy for some reason lucked the heck out. Then maybe again he didn't in lock up.

    Oh please do update. How sad you can't take the kids shopping in there. Your friend must see it all. The hair though? Like on a necklace or on his head?

    Sorry I had to ask.
    O/T: On his head... Like a wig, a never been combed or washed mass flock of seagulls. He's this skinny freak with a big beer gut. Always wearing cutoff jeans, tube socks, sneaks, a flannel and his dead wife's hair.

    Maybe I'll make bf take me over today just for some amusement...

    Up in Frackville, they're even stranger than south of the mountain (where we are). I, personally, stay in the Skook for 2 reasons:
    1) my family is here.
    2) I work an hour away making 3 times what I would make here and then drive home to my little poverty-stricken slice of wilderness and live as well as the welfare queens (but that would be an entirely different rant). How do some people get away with that?

    bf just read my post and begged me not to make him take me to wal-mart for giggles... It's gonna be a long 6 weeks here, at least it's only a week til I can drive!
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Posts
    1,032
    Off with his who who...lol. But seriously what in the world is going on at WalMart??



Similar Threads

  1. MN Stalking And Assault On Child Wal-Mart On Camera
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:33 PM
  2. Man Prints Child Porn at Wal-Mart
    By sherri79 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:59 PM
  3. Fan flashes breasts at Ben
    By Casshew in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 10:24 AM