GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still wondering, did we get or was there any information from investigators that MH acted alone?

I overheard the question during the brief, but the man at the mic said "I have to give that question over."

Wondering if that has been brought up in MSM yet?

The local vigil that is now a memorial is ongoing right now; in case anyone wants to post on the FB pages or light a candle or have a moment of silence. It's from 7:30-10:30 pm EST tonite, 11/18/10.

Tina Herrman and Kody Maynard
Stephanie Sprang

RIP Tina, Kody and Stephanie. And probably Tanner.

I am still wondering, did we get or was there any information from investigators that MH acted alone?

I overheard the question during the brief, but the man at the mic said "I have to give that question over."

According to CNN in its coverage for today,

"Police said Tuesday they did not believe Hoffman was working with an accomplice"

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/18/ohio.family/?hpt=T2

I thought I heard Chief Barber reiterate that at the press conference today.

In the presser, the sheriff said they have no reason to think anyone else is involved in this crime.

The sheriff said today that have no information to believe anyone else was involved but MH.

Bazetta Mother Recalls Knox County Kidnap Suspect

A Bazetta mother says she is not shocked to find out a former Trumbull County man has been arrested on kidnapping charges, saying she was always fearful of him.

"When I saw it on the news that it was the same kid, my first thought was oh my gosh that kid lived next door, and I knew he was bad, I didn't know why, I just felt he was bad," said Alice Morelli.

Morelli said Matthew was a teenager when he lived next door to her and her family on Westlake Drive. She said the teen rarely spoke and would aggravate her dog, Kelly.

"I think it is a mom's sense, it is probably if you get right down to it, a really fine reading of faces, expressions, but on the other hand my dog, my dog, hated him," Morelli recalled.

http://www.wytv.com/mostpopular/sto...ty-Kidnap-Suspect/_23WQ0ogFEq_qxCrNBAy4Q.cspx

Video Interview with the former neighbour here:

http://www.wytv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=17308@wytv.web.entriq.net&navCatId=11

An excellent source for those just tuning in. In most cases this isn't true, but this case is pretty much encapsulated in these news conferences.

I think this....MOO

Since he worked for a tree trimming company that also provided some sort of service inside the home perhaps the killer heard other employees talking about this family. The killer stakes out the house and watches them for a week or more...killer gets fired....he projects his anger on the family, or the trigger point could be anything! It was planned and this guy has killed before if the rumors are true about the bathtub incident. No way a first timer could do all this. He has experience.

I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this killer bragged to his attorney how the cops won't find the body and stated exactly how and where he did it. Where upon his attorney would be compelled to inform the police. The police didn't lie, the information did come from the killer via the Attorney, and I can see a professional courtesy being given to the attorney by LE to the attorney. If I'm right, this guy will be getting another attorney soon.

Grand Jury Information Here:

When asked if officials took the death penalty off the table in order to receive information on the location of the bodies, Knox County prosecutor John C. Thatcher replied that he could not say whether Hoffman had confessed to the killings
The county coroner will conduct autopsies and provide information to prosecutors, officials said.

Thatcher said he is not sure yet what charges the evidence will support, but he expects to take the case to the grand jury within four to six weeks.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/18/ohio.family/?hpt=T2

Bazetta Mother Recalls Knox County Kidnap Suspect

Quote:
A Bazetta mother says she is not shocked to find out a former Trumbull County man has been arrested on kidnapping charges, saying she was always fearful of him.

"When I saw it on the news that it was the same kid, my first thought was oh my gosh that kid lived next door, and I knew he was bad, I didn't know why, I just felt he was bad," said Alice Morelli.

Morelli said Matthew was a teenager when he lived next door to her and her family on Westlake Drive. She said the teen rarely spoke and would aggravate her dog, Kelly.

"I think it is a mom's sense, it is probably if you get right down to it, a really fine reading of faces, expressions, but on the other hand my dog, my dog, hated him," Morelli recalled.

http://www.wytv.com/mostpopular/stor...xCrNBAy4Q.cspx

Video Interview with the former neighbour here:

http://www.wytv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=17308@wytv.web.entriq.net&navCatId=11
Thank you on behalf of Tanner.

Maybe one of our local WS members can ask on the FB page about Tanner, if we don't get any report via MSM or LE in the next week or so.

An excellent source for those just tuning in. In most cases this isn't true, but this case is pretty much encapsulated in these news conferences.
That's the truth!! The sheriff was very impressive and well composed. He surprisingly released a great deal of information. I'm also impressed how the whole investigation was handled and how quickly it was done.

The residents in Knox County, and other areas, really banded together trying to help as best they could. Last time I checked, there were an amazing 11,600+ "likes" on the FB site. A lot of people were saying a lot of prayers the past few days.

A commenter on FoxNews.com posted something that actually might not be a bad idea. They said that William Petit may be of help to Sarah Maynard... that the two would understand each other.

I think this....MOO

Since he worked for a tree trimming company that also provided some sort of service inside the home perhaps the killer heard other employees talking about this family. The killer stakes out the house and watches them for a week or more...killer gets fired....he projects his anger on the family, or the trigger point could be anything! It was planned and this guy has killed before if the rumors are true about the bathtub incident. No way a first timer could do all this. He has experience.

I wouldn't doubt it a bit if this killer bragged to his attorney how the cops won't find the body and stated exactly how and where he did it. Where upon his attorney would be compelled to inform the police. The police didn't lie, the information did come from the killer via the Attorney, and I can see a professional courtesy being given to the attorney by LE to the attorney. If I'm right, this guy will be getting another attorney soon.

I T A and everywhere he lived should be checked for murders, kidnappings etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni