Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Results 651 to 666 of 666

Thread: OH - Tina Herrmann, K Maynard, S Sprang, Murdered, 11.10.2010 - 13 yo rescued #7

  1. #651
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Great post, but I disagree that "lights on" meant that MH was in the house. Lots of people leave lights on when they're not home (or forget to turn them off).
    (RSBM) (snip)
    Thanks, but I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I didn't mean that MH was necessarily in the house the whole time - only that someone turned those lights on on Wednesday after it had gotten dark and this is why I think it was MH:
    • When the kids returned from school at around 3:45 - 4:00 pm, it was still light out.
    • Since Sarah said she never saw SS that day, I have to assume that either SS was already deceased somewhere in the house, or that she hadn't arrived yet.
    • Sunset that night was at 5:18 pm.
    • SS should have arrived at the house long before then.
    • But Sarah said she never saw her.

    So, I have to conclude that by the time it was dark enough to turn on the lights (5:18 pm), Sarah was already locked up elsewhere in the house and the others already deceased.
    Therefore, it had to have been MH who turned on the lights to finish the horrible deed.
    He could have left the house anytime after dark, but left the lights on.

    If there are any flaws in this theory, please point them out. I'm just trying to make sense of this.

    JMO
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #652
    belimom's Avatar
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,534
    Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon View Post
    http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/state/s...ing-was-wrong-

    The DQ mgr. is a hero. I can only thank God she didn't climb in that window on WED nite when she first drove by... I believe MH may have still been there at that time, and the mgr. could have become his 5th victim.
    I totally agree. Hadn't thought of that.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

    My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:


  5. #653
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Snapdragon -
    That's what gets to me even more than the tree, if that's not horriffic enough, is the tub filling draining and refilling, and hearing the saw.

    I do not even have words to express how terrible I feel for this poor child. It makes me sick to my stomach, it hurts to type it.
    I feel so sorry for Sarah..............I'm sure she's been terribly traumatized.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:


  7. #654
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Knox Count Mourns video on the left scroll
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/video/10tv.html

    The families were told when the bodies were found, they were NOT intact.


    He did dismember them! The monster!


    Your link gave me the local weather report, LOL.

    Sorry to LOL but I'm in a state of horror and trying to get to the facts (which MSM has not been very much of a help).

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:


  9. #655
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    Prostrate for sure, possibly colon and pancreas and it agressive
    (((Sooner)))

    Seems like everyone in my family dies of cancer. Fiance too.

    I was diagnosed by a PET scan 4 yrs ago of extensive aggressive lymphoma, then the biopsy said no; was either a misdiagnosis or a miracle. They happen.

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tikki For This Useful Post:


  11. #656
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Your link gave me the local weather report, LOL.

    Sorry to LOL but I'm in a state of horror and trying to get to the facts (which MSM has not been very much of a help).

    It's the Knox County Mourns video link on the left of video choices.

    Here is the direct link where it mentions that the family was told their remains were NOT intact.


    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/vid...co--mourns.xml
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:


  13. #657
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,263
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Knox Count Mourns video on the left scroll
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/video/10tv.html

    The families were told when the bodies were found, they were NOT intact.


    He did dismember them! The monster!



    OMG! I was so hoping this would turn out to be another unfounded rumour. This is horrible news! We can only hope that Sarah wasn't fully aware of what was going on. It's possible he did this after he removed her from the house, or that she was so traumatized that she couldn't make sense of any noises she may have heard. Of course, now she will know, unfortunately.

    (Sorry to include this personal note, but has anyone else been having a problem opening some of the links posted today? I have to c & p most of them because just clicking doesn't work. Is it just me? TIA)

    R.I.P.
    Kody, Tina, & Stephanie
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #658
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquegirl View Post
    Thanks, but I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I didn't mean that MH was necessarily in the house the whole time - only that someone turned those lights on on Wednesday after it had gotten dark and this is why I think it was MH:
    • When the kids returned from school at around 3:45 - 4:00 pm, it was still light out.
    • Since Sarah said she never saw SS that day, I have to assume that either SS was already deceased somewhere in the house, or that she hadn't arrived yet.
    • Sunset that night was at 5:18 pm.
    • SS should have arrived at the house long before then.
    • But Sarah said she never saw her.

    So, I have to conclude that by the time it was dark enough to turn on the lights (5:18 pm), Sarah was already locked up elsewhere in the house and the others already deceased.
    Therefore, it had to have been MH who turned on the lights to finish the horrible deed.
    He could have left the house anytime after dark, but left the lights on.

    If there are any flaws in this theory, please point them out. I'm just trying to make sense of this.

    JMO
    I concur. I thought you jumped to a conclusion.

    There is no sense to this. It should not have happened, period.

    At the moment, I am in the anger phase.

    Struggling with spirituality and morality and compassion, even for the one who did it.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:


  17. #659
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Knox Count Mourns video on the left scroll
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/video/10tv.html

    The families were told when the bodies were found, they were NOT intact.


    He did dismember them! The monster!


    This horrifies me, but does not surprise me.

    I think this is the main reason for the plastic bags. Easier to make smaller ... ugh ... trips? grasping for words here...

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tikki For This Useful Post:


  19. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8
    When I saw this video I knew he had to have dismembered.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvPDqcu7W8[/ame]


  20. #661
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Deplume View Post
    When I saw this video I knew he had to have dismembered.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvPDqcu7W8
    Who filmed it (and in what authority)?

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:


  22. #662
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    If this woman didn't enter that house, no telling what that monster would have done to Sarah with just another day or so of time.
    It's scary to think of what would have happened if it wasn't for Valerie's concern, going to Tina's, entering the house and seeing blood, and calling LE. Just a day or two could have made a difference in life or death for Sarah.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:


  24. #663
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    this video at this link has good shots of the tree - also gives a good sense of how far off the beaten path this tree was

    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...e.html?sid=102
    Thanks! I looked at the video after I asked if there were pictures of the tree. I agree............that was a long way off the beaten path. I'm more convinced than ever that he had to have pre-planned this and know exactly where he was going to put the three bodies.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:


  26. #664
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Howard, Ohio
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Knox Count Mourns video on the left scroll
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/video/10tv.html

    The families were told when the bodies were found, they were NOT intact.


    He did dismember them! The monster!


    I'm shaking with anger and disgust.

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CKay For This Useful Post:


  28. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,434
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that the DQ manager called in for a welfare check when TH failed to show up to work? And the police went by once, noticed nothing amiss & no one came to the door...then they went back by later, maybe around 11 pm? IF so, why did they not try to enter the house then when getting no response?
    Shouldn't they have put, uhhh, a little more effort into checking on the family then??
    That bothers me so much....

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:


  30. #666
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    28,814
    Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5824552#post5824552"]OH - Fnd Dec'd Herrmann, Maynard, Sprang 11.10.2010 - 13 year old rescued #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

    I'm going to lock this thread.

    Salem
    Last edited by bessie; 03-11-2014 at 09:52 AM.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY OH - Tina Herrmann, K Maynard, S Sprang, Murdered, 11.10.2010 -13 yo rescued #9
    By Cubby in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:55 AM
  2. Found Deceased OH - Tina Herrmann(32) Kody Maynard(10) & Stephanie Sprang(41)- Howard - 11 Nov 2010
    By Dark Knight in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 12:47 PM
  4. Replies: 687
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 06:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •