Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    I finally got caught up and am devestated to hear the details, but not surprised.

Is the place I marked on the map the proper location?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...20ec4&t=h&z=12
    I think it's closer to the corner:

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KAE For This Useful Post:

Well I'm sure all detectives are going over all their cold cases now with this guy in their mind. If they even think he is linked to anything even if it was a missing DOG, they'll check into it. I'm sure.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    If the attorneys are compelled to give up the location of the victims of crimes, then can they also use that information as some sort of a bargaining chip to rule out DP? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm one of them that doesn't want this very scary guy back on the streets. Ever.
    Doesn't make any sense to us, yet unfortunately that's how it works.

O/T - wonder how giving info where Zahra's remains could be found will work out for Elisa Baker?
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

NG + MH x JBR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    He would be 16 years old...his first kill?
    Well I bet if they did not have his DNA to compare from his previous conviction, they will have it now.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustJax For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    http://www.10tv.com/live/content/vid...sing-found.xml

Stephanie previously worked at the gym where MH worked out, for a cleaning contractor....
    Thanks for the link to that video. It's interesting.....at the 00:40 mark the reporter says the bodies were found about 3/4 of a mile into the woods. If that's accurate, it must have taken MH a while to carry those bodies in there. Probably took him several trips.

Also, at the 07:17 mark you can see MH's face on Body Basics' computer screen as he's signing in at the gym.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mahmoo; 11-18-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: add screenshot
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

This case will make all of us think twice again about the teen or person we ran into or is a neighbor that raise our flags but cannot pinpoint it eh?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KAE View Post
    I think it's closer to the corner:

Info I wrote down earlier (reliable type source, but I forget which) said Yankee Street and Waterford Road (Fredericktown, Ohio), which does put it closer to an intersection. They say that the bodies were found "about 3/4 miles into the woods" (on 10TV), so don't know in which direction.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CKay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    Well I'm sure all detectives are going over all their cold cases now with this guy in their mind. If they even think he is linked to anything even if it was a missing DOG, they'll check into it. I'm sure.
    He has been in Ohio since 2007. You have to wonder just how many folks from Ohio are missing without a trace since then.

I just hope that detectives in the Ohio River Valley are taking a very good look at all of their missing persons and unsolved homicide cases.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nerosleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post
    Thanks for the link to that video. It's interesting.....at the 00:40 mark the reporter says the bodies were found about 3/4 of a mile into the woods. If that's accurate, it must have taken MH a while to carry those bodies in there. Probably took him several trips.
    his adrenalin was pumping and don't forget he store them away...his trophy so he could come back and visit them. Most all killers will take a trophy, he wanted this 16 year old all to himself for whatever his fantasy was and that involved time! That poor child will need counseling for the rest of her life. Let us hope and pray this child's community all look after her. Keep her out of drugs and stuff because the stress, guilt, fear she will be going through will be very hard.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post

Wonder if he used the tarps to pull the bodies to the tree? Kinda like a sled.. KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by CKay View Post
    Info I wrote down earlier (reliable type source, but I forget which) said Yankee Street and Waterford Road (Fredericktown, Ohio), which does put it closer to an intersection. They say that the bodies were found "about 3/4 miles into the woods" (on 10TV), so don't know in which direction.
    I am not really seeing 3/4 of a mile into the woods from any direction in that general location though, so maybe they meant from the road?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nerosleuth View Post
    He has been in Ohio since 2007. You have to wonder just how many folks from Ohio are missing without a trace since then.

I just hope that detectives in the Ohio River Valley are taking a very good look at all of their missing persons and unsolved homicide cases.
    I am sure the FBI will set-up a task force or something.

But right now, they will be concentrating on all the work to be done to find justice for these 4 known victims.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Where I currently have the marker is approximately 3/4 from the intersection of Yankee & Waterford.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...38409&t=h&z=15

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaWanda View Post
    Wonder if he used the tarps to pull the bodies to the tree? Kinda like a sled.. KWIM?
    This makes sense to me. This technique is used a lot on our farm when it is too small of a job to use a tractor. Tarps would also be used to contain a mess when he did whatever he did to the bodies.
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast