Woman surrenders baby at fire station

Thanks for sharing fhc!

I'm glad she surrendered the infant and he will have a fighting chance at life!

Salem

I pray for that mother and thank her for her courageous decision to do it right. I hope she is okay. She gave her son a gift. The chance she gave this child is priceless.

TY to this young woman, I wish her well.

Oh if more young mothers would do this!!!
You beared the child and gave months of life........
Give your child the rest of his/her natural life!

Thanks for the wonderful story. That mother was brave. There is no reason for a baby to be left someplace to die. Some wonderful couple will be very thankful for the mother of this baby. So many people desperately want to adopt a baby.

I think this is heartbreaking...what was the issue? Does she need help? Did she have any medical issues that left untreated put her at risk?

Did she have any pre-natal care?

I'm so happy that the baby has a chance...does the mother too?

Thanking God right now for this courageous young woman. Praying blessings upon her and her baby.

I think this is heartbreaking...what was the issue? Does she need help? Did she have any medical issues that left untreated put her at risk?

Did she have any pre-natal care?

I'm so happy that the baby has a chance...does the mother too?

Hopefully, the birth mother has more of a chance than she ever would have and realized this. Not all women that have children are ready OR willing to be a mother. This seems to be a Win-Win situation. jmo

I wish we could be assured that she has recovered from delivery without complication but the firemen did exactly the right thing. they offered her help, they didn't push or press her to try to get her name, they tried to get a family medical history for the sake of doctors treating the baby and future adoptive parents.

I sincerely hope that young lady is able to heal emotionally and physically. Bless her for taking that risk for her baby's sake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back