NY - Stephanie Ramos, 8, disabled, found dead in trash truck, 8 July 2003

If a child dies a "natural death", why would the foster mother claim she didn't know where she was and put her in a garbage bag? That makes NO sense at all.

"The police had described Ms. Johnson's home as covered with bags of clothing and clumps of hair. They also said Stephanie's feeding tube was caked with grime. "

and what a horrible place to be a foster home where children are supposed to be sheltered from abuse and neglect. i hope the childrens department thinks twice about her, although i'm sure she's been "inspected" before....

What a terrible story! This woman should be held accountable for her actions. Why are they not doing more knowing this child was living in filthy conditions, not being cared for and thrown in the trash? The autoposy couldn't determine cause of death so how can it be of natural causes? What about the other foster children she has? I am sick, what is wrong with people?

Johnson received only two days in jail!! This article describes the reaction of Stephanie's original foster mother to what happened to Stephanie.

She would die in the maggot-infested home of her third and last foster mother, a 50-year-old Queens nurse named Renee Johnson, who, panicking, would toss Stephanie’s body right back into the first crib the little girl ever knew – back into the trash.
Stephanie remained unavenged yesterday, as Johnson was sent, unrepentant, to jail for only two days.

But the girl’s first foster mother – a retired Bronx assistant district attorney named Cecile Grossman – was in court to watch the sentencing in Manhattan Supreme Court.

http://nypost.com/2004/12/21/how-precious-child-became-trash/

Grossman then listened as Johnson made a startlingly self-serving speech from the defense table: Stephanie lived like a “princess,” Johnson boasted. The girl – who is blind – even had her own television, Johnson said. “All the things that happened to me are because I was too good or too kind,” the corpse-tosser carped.
http://nypost.com/2004/12/21/how-precious-child-became-trash/

Compete lack of remorse :furious:

Lived like a princess, my shiny white €$£! Princess of the trash heap.
attachment.php

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 34

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads