727 users online (66 members and 661 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    3,081

    EB's arrest: What did she say?



    There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

    I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    On Battleship Hill
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post


    There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

    I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.

    Would love to know too, I remember someone posting who had a lip reading friend and I think that she found it very difficult IIRC

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    130
    I read some where that she was yelling about AB. I'm going to try to find the link.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,093
    I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    132
    If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,759
    Some video of the arrest at 2:12 here...

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDiE99qAEM&feature=related[/ame]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
    If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.
    Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,759
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO
    I believe it was stated that her statements were inconsistent. It was a good strategy to separate the parents and since they were suspicious of her story and she had more charges, it made more sense to arrest her.

    Since she started confessing to things after her arrest, I'd say that was a very good call by LE.

    MOO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post


    There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

    I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.
    I think this is my favorite picture of her !!! JMHO
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post


    There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

    I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.
    It shows her wacky state of mind.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,159
    idk but it looks like the female cop says "get in there" right before EB sits down

    LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Black Hills
    Posts
    6,243
    Quote Originally Posted by DLT88 View Post
    It shows her wacky state of mind.
    I like the handcuffs part of the pic.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???
    JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

    I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3rd rock from the ☼
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by dar107 View Post
    JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

    I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.
    Funny.. that AB didn't recognize his own "wife's" handwriting. I'm assuming they would ask him if he recognized it, no?


    Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

    RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3rd rock from the ☼
    Posts
    1,039
    I'd really like to know what she was saying here when she was seemingly pointing and yelling at someone..



    And I find this one quite scary



    Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

    RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Day after day and no arrest
    By kathyn2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 03:36 AM
  2. An Arrest?
    By Vegas Bride in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 01:23 AM