727 users online (66 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

EB's arrest: What did she say?

There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

I don't even know if this is a relevant topic, but I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post

There's a video somewhere of the arrest, I believe, but I can't find it. I recall reading somewhere that she yelled something like, "take your hands off me!"

Would love to know too, I remember someone posting who had a lip reading friend and I think that she found it very difficult IIRC

I read some where that she was yelling about AB. I'm going to try to find the link.

I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.

Some video of the arrest at 2:12 here...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDiE99qAEM&feature=related[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Amy ~ View Post
    If I am not mistaken ....they arrested her on some bad checks. I could be wrong though.
    Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    Thats what I thought too. So why just arrest her when AB has basically the same charges? There had to be a reason they thought she needed to be behind bars more than him? Just seems confusing to me. JMO
    I believe it was stated that her statements were inconsistent. It was a good strategy to separate the parents and since they were suspicious of her story and she had more charges, it made more sense to arrest her.

Since she started confessing to things after her arrest, I'd say that was a very good call by LE.

MOO

I think this is my favorite picture of her !!! JMHO

It shows her wacky state of mind.

idk but it looks like the female cop says "get in there" right before EB sits down

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DLT88 View Post
    It shows her wacky state of mind.
    I like the handcuffs part of the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I have no idea what she was yelling, would love to know. I am curious was she arrested before admitting to the ransom note or was it after? If before I wonder what LE knew that made them arrest her and not AB? I think they found something that pointed strongly to her being guilty. What could they have that early on to point to her???
    JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.

Quote Originally Posted by dar107 View Post
    JMO But I think they knew she wrote the ransom note before she admitted it, they could have easily matched in from documents or the bad cheques, so I think they arrested her first to confront her on it.

I will never understand the stupidity of that one, in her own handwriting.
    Funny.. that AB didn't recognize his own "wife's" handwriting. I'm assuming they would ask him if he recognized it, no?

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

I'd really like to know what she was saying here when she was seemingly pointing and yelling at someone..

And I find this one quite scary

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast