1431 users online (298 members and 1133 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OH - Tina Herrmann, K Maynard, S Sprang, Murdered, 11.10.2010 - 13 yo rescued #8

Please continue here.

Thread 7

Thread 6

Thread 5

Thread 4

Thread 3

Thread 2

Thread 1

Thanks,

Salem

Links to other threads may be found at the bottom of this page.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-19-2015 at 01:42 AM. Reason: broken links

Sigh...I wish the mods would put the links to all the threads in the opening post. I'm gonna go back and find the rainbow.

Regardless of my personal feelings about this monster who decided to commit 3 horrid and senseless murders, I somehow am managing to have a practical thought.

When advising people who are getting ready to go on a search, I have never read or heard of anyone being advised to look up into the trees. Yet they say the best place to hide outdoors is to climb a tree because most people don't look up. This one is really a new one for me. Yet it is pretty simple. I think we should keep track of it.

I am wondering if we couldn't start a thread somewhere and list a general description of the types of places that a missing persons remains have been found. In order to be respectful, we wouldn't have to list the victims names, maybe just a link to a post that gives the media description of the place where the remains were found.

Ex: Nov 2010 Three sets of remains found in hollow tree.

link

That way when someone is getting ready to go on a search, they could go to the thread and get some idea of the types of places to look for remains, and what to be looking for.

I didn't check to see if this was posted, but judging by Youtube hits, maybe not.

Not graphic, but powerful video of the tree before and after.
    Made by someone who was there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvPDqcu7W8

Case archive album for the Herrmann-Maynard-Sprang case:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...ers%20%20-OH-/
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-19-2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: broken link
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    I didn't check to see if this was posted, but judging by Youtube hits, maybe not.

Not graphic, but powerful video of the tree before and after.
    Made by someone who was there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuvPDqcu7W8

Case archive album for the Herrmann-Maynard-Sprang case:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...ers%20%20-OH-/
    This video is very well done and gives us a good look at the tree and the perspective of how tall the tree is and how LE removed the bodies.
    My posts are my opinion..........

So who was there?

Thank you for your post sooner fan! ((HUGS)) to you... is your son safe now??

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    Thank you for your post sooner fan! ((HUGS)) to you... is your son safe now??
    Yes. he now lives in the Phiippines but I haven't seen him in years...we facebook and skype. We just found him about 3 years ago.
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    Yes. he now lives in the Phiippines but I haven't seen him in years...we facebook and skype. We just found him about 3 years ago.
    I cannot imagine.. I just can't. I'm so glad he's alive... but so many unanswered questions I'm sure

Quoting AntiqueGirl from thread 7 (not sure how to quote into a new thread):

Thanks, but I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I didn't mean that MH was necessarily in the house the whole time - only that someone turned those lights on on Wednesday after it had gotten dark and this is why I think it was MH:
    When the kids returned from school at around 3:45 - 4:00 pm, it was still light out.
    Since Sarah said she never saw SS that day, I have to assume that either SS was already deceased somewhere in the house, or that she hadn't arrived yet.
    Sunset that night was at 5:18 pm.
    SS should have arrived at the house long before then.
    But Sarah said she never saw her.
    So, I have to conclude that by the time it was dark enough to turn on the lights (5:18 pm), Sarah was already locked up elsewhere in the house and the others already deceased.
    Therefore, it had to have been MH who turned on the lights to finish the horrible deed.
    He could have left the house anytime after dark, but left the lights on.

If there are any flaws in this theory, please point them out. I'm just trying to make sense of this.

JMO

I think some of this data was either firstly mis-reported or has changed. When they released the news of finding the bodies, LE was quoted on several internet news sites as saying that Sarah saw ALL THREE OTHER VICTIMS for the last time on WEDNESDAY. She saw them all at her home, along with MH. I know this is contrary to previous threads saying that Sarah did not see SS. I also see nothing now of a welfare ck requested on WED by DQ mgr. The story now says she drove by the house wed nite, saw lights on, truck home, thought all was well. What I don't know is what time this was. And I don't know where the story originated about the police coming out Wed. But that seems to have disappeared in accounts of events. I also saw on Thursday, when the recovery of the bodies reports broke, that Kody and Sarah rode the schoolbus home and arrived home at 4:30pm. I do not know what time TH's shift was to start. I *seem* to remember that TH texted her ex bf around 11:30am that day, so we know she was alive then. And if Kody didn't arrive home until 4:30pm, he couldn't have met his demise until after that time. I do think he separated them, or at least Sarah, as LE had hoped to find "more than one" in MH's house. Now that we know he dismembered the bodies, that would have taken some time, and the transport (sorry-hate this). So I think things were still going on that evening, and perhaps he waited until very, very late to take the truck and victims out of that house. Which makes me think he was there when DQ mgr drove by. Thank God she didn't knock on that door.

I don't know who was the intended target and why- perhaps the whole family. But I now believe that he WATCHED TH's house and PLANNED this out. He would have had to to know her BF's work schedule to know he'd be gone on a long shift. Even tho he did stay overnite somewhere else that fateful night, I think MH knew he'd have time to get in there and do his deed, and take control before BF potentially arrived home. He prolly didn't even care that he might arrive home, as he would have just dealt him the same as the rest. I think three people were fatefully spared death that night, Sarah, TH's ex-BF, and the DQ mgr.

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragon View Post
    Quoting AntiqueGirl from thread 7 (not sure how to quote into a new thread):

Thanks, but I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I didn't mean that MH was necessarily in the house the whole time - only that someone turned those lights on on Wednesday after it had gotten dark and this is why I think it was MH:
    When the kids returned from school at around 3:45 - 4:00 pm, it was still light out.
    Since Sarah said she never saw SS that day, I have to assume that either SS was already deceased somewhere in the house, or that she hadn't arrived yet.
    Sunset that night was at 5:18 pm.
    SS should have arrived at the house long before then.
    But Sarah said she never saw her.
    So, I have to conclude that by the time it was dark enough to turn on the lights (5:18 pm), Sarah was already locked up elsewhere in the house and the others already deceased.
    Therefore, it had to have been MH who turned on the lights to finish the horrible deed.
    He could have left the house anytime after dark, but left the lights on.

If there are any flaws in this theory, please point them out. I'm just trying to make sense of this.

JMO

I think some of this data was either firstly mis-reported or has changed. When they released the news of finding the bodies, LE was quoted on several internet news sites as saying that Sarah saw ALL THREE OTHER VICTIMS for the last time on WEDNESDAY. She saw them all at her home, along with MH. I know this is contrary to previous threads saying that Sarah did not see SS. I also see nothing now of a welfare ck requested on WED by DQ mgr. The story now says she drove by the house wed nite, saw lights on, truck home, thought all was well. What I don't know is what time this was. And I don't know where the story originated about the police coming out Wed. But that seems to have disappeared in accounts of events. I also saw on Thursday, when the recovery of the bodies reports broke, that Kody and Sarah rode the schoolbus home and arrived home at 4:30pm. I do not know what time TH's shift was to start. I *seem* to remember that TH texted her ex bf around 11:30am that day, so we know she was alive then. And if Kody didn't arrive home until 4:30pm, he couldn't have met his demise until after that time. I do think he separated them, or at least Sarah, as LE had hoped to find "more than one" in MH's house. Now that we know he dismembered the bodies, that would have taken some time, and the transport (sorry-hate this). So I think things were still going on that evening, and perhaps he waited until very, very late to take the truck and victims out of that house. Which makes me think he was there when DQ mgr drove by. Thank God she didn't knock on that door.

BBM -

A KCSO deputy went by Tina's 2 times on Wednesday...it was in MSM articles, and Sheriff Barber mentioned that the deputy was 'conscientious' in one of his pressers because he went back to the house a second time.

Here's a link to one of the early articles that says LE went by the house.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...suspected.html
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Originally posted by snapdragon
    Snapdragon -
    That's what gets to me even more than the tree, if that's not horriffic enough, is the <modsnip>.

I do not even have words to express how terrible I feel for this poor child. It makes me sick to my stomach, it hurts to type it.
    Am bringing this post over from last page of last thread..

ABOVE BBM.. This is the 3rd time in these threads that I have seen this made reference to..."<modsnip>"

Can anyone point me to where this particular info came from? Am not questioning its validity and am assuming that this is in regards to the dismemberment{i.e. the last part about hearing the saw would indicate such}..

Am very curious to read about this info myself..TIA
    Last edited by Salem; 11-20-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: unconfirmed info in quoted post

I can never find the <modsnip: another> thread unless it's linked, but someone (sorry, I can't remember who it was) went and reviewed the archives, and posted what time LE stopped by on Wednesday between 6 and 8.
    Last edited by Salem; 11-20-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: remove reference

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Am bringing this post over from last page of last thread..

ABOVE BBM.. This is the 3rd time in these threads that I have seen this made reference to..."the tub filling, draining and refilling"

Can anyone point me to where this particular info came from? Am not questioning its validity and am assuming that this is in regards to the dismemberment{i.e. the last part about hearing the saw would indicate such}..

Am very curious to read about this info myself..TIA
    It was posted on a Topix thread and not MSM...the original post at Topix by 'hopeful' has been removed tho it may still be quoted in later posts.

We can't copy/paste from other sites & it's considered a rumor...especially anything that comes from Topix, IMO....there often is some truth to the rumors tho so they do pique our interests.

I'll paraphrase what 'hopeful' said -- basically, <modsnip>.

Horrific if that's true and if I misstated, I'm sure others who saw the post will let us know.

HTH.
    Last edited by Salem; 11-20-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: unconfimed info
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast