NY - Oneida youths face charges after bullying leads to a 12yr old's broken leg

JLMcKenna83

LOL ≠ Lots of Luck
Reaction score
Oneida youths face charges after bullying leads to a 12yr old's broken leg -- Syracuse.com

article snip... more at the link
Four Oneida middle school students are facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a Nov. 10 assault at a school bus stop that left a 12-year-old with a broken leg....

Another Article with alot more info...

Middle school students arrested in Oneida bullying incident -- 9wsyr.com

The alleged victim, S*** D***, told NewsChannel 9 Monday that four other students attacked him at bus stop on Wednesday, November 10. D**** says he arrived at the bus stop around 7:20 a.m. to find the four students waiting for him with pine branches. "They started hitting me, and pushing me," he said.

Principal Price's investigation has revealed that at least ten other students of similar ages from the same neighborhood were in the vicinity of the incident.

None of the witnesses reported the incident, or even that Danadian had been injured, to their bus driver. Instead, the fight was only brought to Principal Price's attention when a staff member overheard students talking about it. It was reported, however, that a passing adult was asked for assistance.

The bus driver pulled up after the attack and left this poor kid laying on the side of the street with a broken leg. His leg was so badly broken that they had to use a rod and four screws fixed into the bone to secure it while it heals.

I am grateful that LE is involved. Too often, school administrators try to "take care" of things themselves. As a teacher, this makes me crazy. One of these days, I'm going to get fired for going to the police myself. (So far, no one's given me trouble for going to police, but someone will eventually.) :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back