GUILTY NC - Maria Rodriguez, 31, Winston-salem, 18 Nov 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Winston-Salem Police Searching For Missing Woman

Nick Needham
Created: 11/20/2010 9:34:33 AM
Updated: 11/20/2010 10:04:50 AM

Winston-Salem, NC -- Winston-Salem police are investigating the disappearance of 31-year-old Maria Magdalena Rodriguez.

Rodriguez, who lives on the 1800 block of Trellis Lane, was last seen at her residence on Thursday evening, according to a news release from the Winston-Salem Police Department.

Police believe Rodriguez was seriously injured and seeking medical treatment at the time of her disappearance. Officers have been unable to locate any records indicating she ever received treatment.

"We are extremely concerned for her welfare at this point," said Capt. D.C. Clayton with the Wisnton-Salem Police Department.

Officers are also trying to locate her husband, 35-year-old Juan Carlos Rodriguez. He was last seen driving a gray 1995 Nissan Altima in the Eden area.

Police believe he may be headed to Danville or Richmond, VA.

Clayton said the two may be traveling together but won't know for sure until one of them is located.

Anyone with information related to the case is asked to call 911 or the Winston-Salem Police Department at 336-773-7700.

Winston-Salem Police Department

genthumb.ashx

I hope she is somehow found safe. This does not sound good.

All they're saying is seriously injured, and not able to locate her.

To me, her eyes look sad in her photo.

from your link,

The Rodriguez's have three children ages 6 to 13. Police said that the children were not injured in the domestic dispute and are being kept safe.

Prayers for Maria & her 3 children.

Oh dear! This sounds terrible. Please, please, please let Maria be safe.

i dont know if this has been posted yet, but this is a local story for me...and there is hardly any coverage in it...

"
Winston-Salem, NC -- A case involving a couple with no history of domestic violence is frustrating officers.
Police in Winston-Salem are trying to locate Maria Rodriguez. Monday afternoon, a state highway patrol helicopter was called in to help with the search around the apartment complex where she lived...."
http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_state/article.aspx?storyid=150908

....they have found and arrested the husband, but she is still missing...

"Winston-Salem police have arrested the husband of a 31-year-old woman who dissappeared Thursday..."
http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=150822

It doesn't sound good given the history of domestic violence. I hope Maria is found safe somewhere.

:(

I don't think she will be found alive - and my money would be on his taking her body to Rockingham County and dumping it somewhere.

That article is strange...it says they have no history of domestic violence? But he is under arrest for assault? There must be signs of assault at the house, I guess?

before I went to bed last nite I looked up for updates on the helicopter search - didn't find anything.

I hope LE has some idea where Maria could be - and is out looking w/ K9s.

This doesn't sound good if Juan isn't cooperating. :(

That article is strange...it says they have no history of domestic violence? But he is under arrest for assault? There must be signs of assault at the house, I guess?

the kids heard her yelp & neighbors saw blood in the bedroom...it's said she has a severe leg injury

Neighbors said they saw blood in the master bedroom of the couple's apartment in Winston-Salem. Her 1995 Nissan Altima was found in Eden.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-rodriquez-101122,0,1686596.story

jmo, no history means no official police reports made in the past...so sad, i'll bet the 3 children know their history all too well.

Oh dear, another one. I honestly dont think this is going stop. All we can do is keep ourselfs,families and friends safe as best we can. Then we spend the rest of the time helping to look for the lost.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-ws-missing-101121,0,4324126.story

Police found Juan Carlos Rodriguez Sunday and charged him with the first-degree kidnapping of his wife, Maria.

Winston-Salem Police Capt. David Clayton said Juan Carlos Rodriguez was found at a residence in Eden Sunday via a tip, and he voluntarily turned himself in to Eden police. Detectives from Winston-Salem went to Eden to question Rodriguez for several hours Sunday, Clayton said.

Clayton said Juan Carlos never gave police any indication as to where to find his wife, Maria Magdalena Rodriguez, 31, of 1828 Trellis Lane, Winston-Salem. Maria was last seen Thursday after suffering a severe injury, however no area hospital could produce records that she received treatment.

Prayers for Maria to be found safe, somewhere, and for LE to keep this in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back