647 users online (78 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 05:26 PM. Reason: featured cold case from 8/29 to 9/4/2011

oh my goodness Heidi - you've been in a perpetual state of trauma for 30 years

welcome to Websleuths - there are so many people here with so many talents to help you

Heidi never give up hope, your son is beautiful. After reading your story my heart breaks for you I would never give up either!

Perhaps with the internet today this may help to track him down especially with his unusal condition, it may be the key to finding him.

When was the last time his story has been in the media ? How long ago were the age progression pictures done ?

Has anybody recently been working on your case for you ?

My father was stationed in Germany for a few many years he was at a very high level in the military. I can't remember where in Germany but I will ask him if he is familiar with this case.

Prayers for you and your family to find the answers you deserve. Hopefully we at WS may be able to help you in some way. (((hugs)))
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I don't even know where to begin sleuthing, but please know I'm praying for you.

As devastating as it is to lose a child, and horrifying when one is abducted, the circumstances around Dirk's disappearance are beyond any crime/action/drama novel. I cannot imagine the nightmare, and I'm so sorry.

bumping.......
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    How long ago were the age progression pictures done ?
    Respectfully snipped.

The Help Find My Child link says the photos are Dirk age-progressed to 33, which would have been ~2008.

hello to everybody and thanks for your atention!
    I will answer to all questions! (sorry for my english) :-)
    Well, the story is every now and then in the media....
    but police wonīt further investigate, Dirks case is in Germany
    a cold case
    The age progression has been done(not in Germany because NOBODY wanted to do it here or the said It wasnīt possible) as Dirk became 33 (shewhomustnobenamed īs right)
    It is a case from the formes east Germany(called DDR), it was a dictature
    There was NO body, NO clothes, any hints
    There was NO tracking dogs, only police and firemen did not find any traces,it was in the middle of nowhere(country), no houses,ONLY 1 CAR with 2 people inside, it was pretty cold ,snowing a bit
    Mistycrose, maybe your father knows, east Germany was occupied by russians then
    Feel free to ask, I will answer all questions, thanks a lot!
    Heidi

My heart breaks for you Heidi! Your son is such a beautiful child!

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I hope that your boy is alive and well, and that he will be searching for you.

(Your English is good!)

:-(

Iīve read other missing case, a 4 years old Marjorie West, I think itīs a pretty similar case , she also was with her sister and I think she has been kidnapped and maybe sold for an illegal adoption like my son Dirk.
    I guess none can help me here?!....because itīs a german case?!
    Well I have spent a lot of money looking for my son,Iīd like to ask if you guys know a good psychic who might help for free?
    I wonīt ever give up searching!

This īs the thread about that little missing girl..she has not been found yet, has she?
    PA PA - Marjorie West, 4, McKean County, 1938 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Unhappy hello

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    My heart breaks for you Heidi! Your son is such a beautiful child!

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I hope that your boy is alive and well, and that he will be searching for you.

(Your English is good!)
    dear TGIR, thanks for your nice words!
    I do not think my son will be searching for me,he was only 3, he does not even know he was kidnapped, the only hope I have is he will recognize himself or maybe someone who knows him will see his pictures in the net

Heidi havent had a chance to ask my dad yet. Have you any idea of any name, do you think he was taken to Moscow? What about his condition as a child, does it stay with him all his life, does it eventually get better?
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

hello dear Mistycrose
    well, maybe your dad was stationated in Germany in 1979 ?
    No, Iīm not allowed to see ANY name of my sons files,when I did get to see the files, the names have been strikethrough
    in black if you know what I mean
    I have no idea why they īd be protected, they were the mean (and only)witnesses of my sons disappearence that day
    It is possible Dirk has been taken to Moskow, but he could be anywhere now...even in Germany

I feel helpless because
    all my roads have been blocked for over 30 years
    I donīt know what else I can do
    xoxo

sorry, forget to tell about the open fontanells
    My daughter and I still have the same condition,
    it is not usual,
    it wonīt change
    it stays with us all our life

Your English is fine and I hope and pray for answers for you!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast