959 users online (135 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Ohio: Man Lies About Killing Woman and Her Kids

This is really bizarre. These people are still living and now the woman is afraid he might really do it if he gets out of prison. They had met him while camping and then he followed them home and started camping next to their house, following the woman wherever she went. When she found out he was a sex offender she told him to leave and called LE.

I don't blame the woman for being freaked out.

Rest of story here:

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-murder-...,5735439.story
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    maybe he murdered some other poor family & has his victim's names mixed up ...

yikes

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    maybe he murdered some other poor family & has his victim's names mixed up ...

yikes
    That's what this woman is wondering.

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Now, they really do have a problem...if he is mentally ill, and fixated on this family, fantasizing about killing them, then if he gets out and ditches the meds, that family may well be dead.

If he isn't mentally ill, then he is enjoying this, and they are in danger just the same.

And with the way our justice system is, he will get out.

If I were her, I would change my name and move my kids before he has the opportunity to make his dreams a reality.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Now, they really do have a problem...if he is mentally ill, and fixated on this family, fantasizing about killing them, then if he gets out and ditches the meds, that family may well be dead.

If he isn't mentally ill, then he is enjoying this, and they are in danger just the same.

And with the way our justice system is, he will get out.

If I were her, I would change my name and move my kids before he has the opportunity to make his dreams a reality.
    BBM

I agree with every word. Well said.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Wow, so scary. I would move far away...