1224 users online (229 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

We have temporarily removed the first two threads of this case for review. You may continue here.

We ask that you refrain from using the alleged suspects name and please do not post any of his pictures.

It has come to our attention that the judge has suppressed parts of the evidence, including the alleged suspect's name. Although we are not in Australia and not obligated to their jursidiction, we are a crime forum and our mission is to help bring justice to victims. Therefore, we feel we should go by the judge's orders.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Websleuths

ALSO - do not link to social networking sites AT ALL
    -do not link to ANY site where the alleged suspect's name might be used.
    - No Screen caps.
    More: Please supply links to any media reports you are posting. Remember, we can only post 10% of the article and MUST link.
    Pictures from other sites ( except for the alleged suspect) may be copied here, but you MUST supply a link to the original source of the picture.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-21-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: add comment

In the meantime....I just want to start the thread with this video in memory of Chantelle, love and prayers to all the Rowe's friends and family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0STIB1osxOI
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 05-19-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: broken link
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

The original threads may not be ready until later today, so please feel free to continue discussion on this thread.

I have not been following this one, what a beautiful young lady. So very sad. While awaiting the thread's reopening, can someome nutshell it for me? TIA and if no one wants to thats okay too, sometimes I am annoyed by such requests when I have invested time following something and someone "pops" in for updates.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

We ask that you refrain from using the alleged suspects name
    Is just the first name ok or just his initials?

Hi Ticox...good to see you here... here is a MSM link; http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat...-1225954971171 it seem he was an ex-boyfriend of Chantelle who was jealous of the new relationship she had begun with his best friend. He went to the house in the early morning hours of November 7, raped this little darling and stabbed her and her parents to death.

This link contains a number of articles that were released during the investigation also http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/...kapunda-4.html

Heartbreaking.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

tyvm Mrs G. what a tragic end for such a lovely looking lass with a whole future now cut short.

It never fails to amaze me what some disturbed folks will mistake as love. what was done to Chantelle and her family members had nothing to do with love.

My prayers are with C as he deals with all this loss.
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-21-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone82 View Post
    Is just the first name ok or just his initials?

We prefer no initials, no first or last name. No link to social network sites that would have his true name. Also no news items that have his name, even in the comments section. No relatives names either.

We are replacing with 'alleged suspect' or just {mod edit}.

TIA
    fran

I think it also needs to be remembered that it is still only alleged that he did these things. We also need to be careful as the suppression order not only covers his name and photo; it also covers the additional charge.

In addition to the above information, he has provided an alibi, but it will not be decided until Wednesday, as to what further details will be released.

when does the accussed go back to court?? is it wednesday??

the supression order is only in south australia...is it??

Yes the suppression order is only in SA his name was released in Tasmania and Queensland....this is going to be tricky isn't it?

He is a minor and the judge's order is so that records can be sealed? This is a horrible case and we thought the horse left the barn, perhaps. But now I don't have to guess where this is going, at least.

He is not a minor he is 18. Suppression orders drive me crazy, but usually lifted way before trial in regards to name etc....see Carl Williams killer, now named and pic used.

There are a lot of screen shots from FB and othe sites that are being removed, but they should not have been posted in the first place, so just want to throw that out there.
    thanks everyone. Yes, this will be tricky, but as long as we just do not link to any social sites and don;t use his name we should get into a groove after awhile

fran is working really hard on this to get the threads back out to you, so special thanks to Fran.

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast