GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We have temporarily removed the first two threads of this case for review. You may continue here.

We ask that you refrain from using the alleged suspects name and please do not post any of his pictures.

It has come to our attention that the judge has suppressed parts of the evidence, including the alleged suspect's name. Although we are not in Australia and not obligated to their jursidiction, we are a crime forum and our mission is to help bring justice to victims. Therefore, we feel we should go by the judge's orders.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Websleuths

ALSO - do not link to social networking sites AT ALL
-do not link to ANY site where the alleged suspect's name might be used.
- No Screen caps.
More: Please supply links to any media reports you are posting. Remember, we can only post 10% of the article and MUST link.
Pictures from other sites ( except for the alleged suspect) may be copied here, but you MUST supply a link to the original source of the picture.

The original threads may not be ready until later today, so please feel free to continue discussion on this thread.

I have not been following this one, what a beautiful young lady. So very sad. While awaiting the thread's reopening, can someome nutshell it for me? TIA and if no one wants to thats okay too, sometimes I am annoyed by such requests when I have invested time following something and someone "pops" in for updates.

Hi Ticox...good to see you here... here is a MSM link; http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...g-of-rowe-family/story-e6frf7l6-1225954971171 it seem he was an ex-boyfriend of Chantelle who was jealous of the new relationship she had begun with his best friend. He went to the house in the early morning hours of November 7, raped this little darling and stabbed her and her parents to death.

This link contains a number of articles that were released during the investigation also http://www.crimecasefiles.com/forum/australian-crime-news/22843-three-bodies-found-at-kapunda-4.html

Heartbreaking.

tyvm Mrs G. what a tragic end for such a lovely looking lass with a whole future now cut short.

It never fails to amaze me what some disturbed folks will mistake as love. what was done to Chantelle and her family members had nothing to do with love.

My prayers are with C as he deals with all this loss.

Is just the first name ok or just his initials?

We prefer no initials, no first or last name. No link to social network sites that would have his true name. Also no news items that have his name, even in the comments section. No relatives names either.

We are replacing with 'alleged suspect' or just {mod edit}.

TIA
fran

I think it also needs to be remembered that it is still only alleged that he did these things. We also need to be careful as the suppression order not only covers his name and photo; it also covers the additional charge.

In addition to the above information, he has provided an alibi, but it will not be decided until Wednesday, as to what further details will be released.

when does the accussed go back to court?? is it wednesday??

the supression order is only in south australia...is it??

Yes the suppression order is only in SA his name was released in Tasmania and Queensland....this is going to be tricky isn't it?

He is a minor and the judge's order is so that records can be sealed? This is a horrible case and we thought the horse left the barn, perhaps. But now I don't have to guess where this is going, at least. :(

He is not a minor he is 18. Suppression orders drive me crazy, but usually lifted way before trial in regards to name etc....see Carl Williams killer, now named and pic used.

There are a lot of screen shots from FB and othe sites that are being removed, but they should not have been posted in the first place, so just want to throw that out there.
thanks everyone. Yes, this will be tricky, but as long as we just do not link to any social sites and don;t use his name we should get into a groove after awhile

fran is working really hard on this to get the threads back out to you, so special thanks to Fran.

I believe the supression order is only relavant to the South Australian media or people present at the court case. If you were not there how could have the supression order be served to you? No one has had an offical document sent to them asking to not say anything. How can they expect every single member of the public to be aware of the supression order and to keep it under wraps?. Impossible. They will stil be able to find a jury who has not heard his name or know much of the details other than whats on the 6pm news. However i respect the wishes of the moderators here.

I think we can work around it......thanks Fran and everyone.

The blood trail lead south from the residence, if the offender did arrive/leave on foot, according to the map posted earlier by someone, (not sure if I can post that map now?) the likely route taken looks like the train tracks.

I would be looking along the train tracks for weapon even if hidden under rail track gravel etc

OK 18, Thanks. Talk about rewriting history! Um, alleged history. I understand, but I don't understand. Not really. ;)

That is going to be a daunting task to edit all that from the last two threads. My apologies, as I contributed quite a bit of stuff that maybe I should not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni