1099 users online (223 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

KS - Michael 'Bradyn' Fuksa, 22, Olathe, 16 July 2009

I saw his case on ID Disappeared and was googling the case and came across this discussion. A person had found this blog online with a guy named Brayden who looks alot like him. Just wanted to know what everyone else thought and what should be done with it if you think he does resemble the missing man.

the case
    http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc...dyn-fuksa.html

the blog

http://saymurphy.blogspot.com/

I would say that looks JUST like him....this should be looked into...

judging by reading that blog, it would appear that if that is him, he is in Canada..

The man in that blog is middle-aged. Bradyn is only in his early 20s.

There is a younger male depicted in 2-3 photos (possibly named Brayden), but it does not look like this Bradyn to me.

Yeah, I'd have to agree on that - the person in question doesn't look like Bradyn.

This case just fascinates me - I strongly believe he's alive and is living off the land/started a new life in a small town. I feel for his family, but it's hard to go back to a life you think you've ruined. By the ID Disappeared episode, it seemed like he thought he was facing something he couldn't handle. JMO though...
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

Here is a really good article about the case: http://www.pitch.com/2011-01-13/news...ssing-wyoming/

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Here is a really good article about the case: http://www.pitch.com/2011-01-13/news...ssing-wyoming/
    Wow. That's a really long article, but very very good. Definitely gives a better picture as to what was going on with Bradyn.

CCD, I hope you're right about him. It sounds very possible.

I saw this story on ID too. I hope they find him soon.

Also just in case anybody missed it, the Disappeared episode about Bradyn is on Youtube. type in Disappeared Lost Highway.

Bump. Missing for 2 years.

Bumping... I still feel that he is alive... I really hope so...

I wonder why he took his father's handgun, when his girlfriend says he had his own?

Why did he leave his cold-weather clothes, including his Carhartt jacket, in the car he left behind? I know it was July, but I would think he'd take the jacket at a minimum.

Why did he leave the car where he did? The gas tank was 3/4 full. He could've driven further and saved himself some walking / hitching(?).

I hope he's alive, but I just don't know what to think. He was pretty close with his family, so I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to let them know he's OK. But the Salvation Army sightings are compelling.

Watched the show and it gave me chills when they mentioned he may be headed to Montana. Noah Pippin disappeared in Montana. He supposed to show up for Marine boot camp I believe. Bradyn was supposed to go to court. Makes you wonder if people are going to MT just to disappear purposely. I know from my dd's hippy friends that Missoula is a big hippy commune /rainbow group area.I guess anything is possible.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I'm going to be driving through Wyoming in a week or so, and I'll drive past where his vehicle was left... Bradyn's case will be on my mind. I still think he's alive, but it's hard to say.
    ...Always remembering the missing...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast