Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KS - Michael Bradyn Fuksa, 22, Olathe, 16 July 2009 - Vehicle found in WY

KS - Michael Bradyn Fuksa, 22, Olathe, 16 July 2009 - Vehicle found in WY

I saw his case on ID Disappeared and was googling the case and came across this discussion. A person had found this blog online with a guy named Brayden who looks alot like him. Just wanted to know what everyone else thought and what should be done with it if you think he does resemble the missing man.

the case
    http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_sc...dyn-fuksa.html

the blog

http://saymurphy.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to larose For This Useful Post:

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I would say that looks JUST like him....this should be looked into...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ylime11 For This Useful Post:

judging by reading that blog, it would appear that if that is him, he is in Canada..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ylime11 For This Useful Post:

The man in that blog is middle-aged. Bradyn is only in his early 20s.

There is a younger male depicted in 2-3 photos (possibly named Brayden), but it does not look like this Bradyn to me.
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I'd have to agree on that - the person in question doesn't look like Bradyn.

This case just fascinates me - I strongly believe he's alive and is living off the land/started a new life in a small town. I feel for his family, but it's hard to go back to a life you think you've ruined. By the ID Disappeared episode, it seemed like he thought he was facing something he couldn't handle. JMO though...
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCD For This Useful Post:

Here is a really good article about the case: http://www.pitch.com/2011-01-13/news...ssing-wyoming/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Here is a really good article about the case: http://www.pitch.com/2011-01-13/news...ssing-wyoming/
    Wow. That's a really long article, but very very good. Definitely gives a better picture as to what was going on with Bradyn.

CCD, I hope you're right about him. It sounds very possible.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I saw this story on ID too. I hope they find him soon.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noway For This Useful Post:

Also just in case anybody missed it, the Disappeared episode about Bradyn is on Youtube. type in Disappeared Lost Highway.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Bump. Missing for 2 years.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Bumping... I still feel that he is alive... I really hope so...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to M86 For This Useful Post:

I wonder why he took his father's handgun, when his girlfriend says he had his own?

Why did he leave his cold-weather clothes, including his Carhartt jacket, in the car he left behind? I know it was July, but I would think he'd take the jacket at a minimum.

Why did he leave the car where he did? The gas tank was 3/4 full. He could've driven further and saved himself some walking / hitching(?).

I hope he's alive, but I just don't know what to think. He was pretty close with his family, so I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to let them know he's OK. But the Salvation Army sightings are compelling.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayqueen For This Useful Post:

Watched the show and it gave me chills when they mentioned he may be headed to Montana. Noah Pippin disappeared in Montana. He supposed to show up for Marine boot camp I believe. Bradyn was supposed to go to court. Makes you wonder if people are going to MT just to disappear purposely. I know from my dd's hippy friends that Missoula is a big hippy commune /rainbow group area.I guess anything is possible.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthster For This Useful Post:

I'm going to be driving through Wyoming in a week or so, and I'll drive past where his vehicle was left... Bradyn's case will be on my mind. I still think he's alive, but it's hard to say.
    ...Always remembering the missing...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to M86 For This Useful Post:

Bradyn, where are you?
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Bumping for Bradyn, missing 3 years today.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    I just watched the ID show via Netflix. I have to say that if he didn't want to be found ever again, he wouldn't go to Montana. That's just where he wants everyone to think he went. It's too obvious. If he likes hunting and fishing, the great northwest is where he wanted to be, IMO!

We need to keep our eyes out in Idaho, Oregon and Washington.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I just watched the ID show via Netflix. I have to say that if he didn't want to be found ever again, he wouldn't go to Montana. That's just where he wants everyone to think he went. It's too obvious. If he likes hunting and fishing, the great northwest is where he wanted to be, IMO!

We need to keep our eyes out in Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
    I have to disagree, Kimster. Montana is the 4th largest state by area. It's very rural. Very. You could easily hide there and never be found... Look at Google Streetview. I wouldn't doubt he could be in Wyoming or Montana. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think he's near where his car was, but if he is still alive, he could be anywhere. He very well could be in Wyoming or Montana, or the Northwest as you stated.

Wyoming, Montana both have great hunting and fishing... as well as North Dakota, South Dakota, and other states.

I wouldn't rule out Wyoming and Montana on his whereabouts.
    ...Always remembering the missing...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to M86 For This Useful Post:

kai

Just watching this episode of Disappeared on Netflix again and felt like bumping. I have a feeling he is alive. I certainly hope so.
    All posts are my opinion and nothing more.

...and that visibility which makes us most vulnerable is that which also is the source of our greatest strength.
    ― Audre Lorde

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlithePlum For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Bradyn.
    All posts are my opinion and nothing more.

...and that visibility which makes us most vulnerable is that which also is the source of our greatest strength.
    ― Audre Lorde

41. The Following User Says Thank You to BlithePlum For This Useful Post:

for Braydn.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

kai

Bumping Bradyn's thread with his episode of Disappeared for anyone that hasn't seen it before:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHfkQhP5Ds"]Disappeared - Lost Highway - YouTube[/ame]

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    I wonder why he took his father's handgun, when his girlfriend says he had his own?
    Maybe he sold his gun earlier when the financial troubles started.

Why did he leave his cold-weather clothes, including his Carhartt jacket, in the car he left behind? I know it was July, but I would think he'd take the jacket at a minimum.
    I agree, but if he was operating on fear it's easy to imagine he never even thought about jacket in July if he was specifically planning a high-altitude hike.

Why did he leave the car where he did? The gas tank was 3/4 full. He could've driven further and saved himself some walking / hitching(?).
    I suspect that after he had the tire replaced, he saw squad car just patrolling the interstate. It freaked him out. He started wondering if the mechanic put his VIN or name into a national database somehow and the police in the area had been notified to look for his car. As soon as he was out of sight of the police car, he stopped the car and abandoned it quickly.

He was on his way to visit an girlfriend or someone who he had done small drug deals or other small crimes with. He either called that person to get a lift or he hitchhiked the rest of the way.

I hope he's alive, but I just don't know what to think. He was pretty close with his family, so I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to let them know he's OK.
    I wonder what his family would do if many months after he disappeared he reached out? What if he said beyond the stolen money, he thinks the police may be on to him regarding some other crimes he did that no one else knows about-- maybe some drug deals, selling hot goods for another thief, and robbing some store at night using his knowledge from working in store security. If the police could prove all that, he might be a risk for prison time.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CircuitGuy For This Useful Post:

I just thought of Bradyn yesterday. Come home soon.

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMountain For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast