Moderator Message

Kentjbkent

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
This would definitely be classified as OffTopic, but in response to the PMs and emails I have received, I find it is easier to address here in a post.

I apologize for having taken a sudden leave of absence of the last couple of weeks, but have been caring for a terminally ill friend, and then a relocation move so have not had access to my computer.

I want to thank all the posters in this forum for their respectful postings and for making the job of the other moderators much easier. You guys and gals rock, and are truly the epitome of Websleuths!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and I look forward to returning to the forum after the holiday weekend! (I miss you all!)

:crazy:

Kent

I thought I hadn't seen you in awhile...

Sorry to hear about your friend, I do hope you're doing okay...It's not easy taking care of the terminally ill nor is it easy to watch them knowing they can leave this world at any moment...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend in this trying time...

Relocation on top of this? My, you have a full plate..JMHO

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Kent...

Hurry home, you are missed...JMHO

((((Kentjbkent))))

Happy Thanksgiving, terrific person!

So sorry to hear that, Kent. Prayers and much love to you and your friend.

Kent, your friend must be so thankful to have you near them at this time. Know that your WS family is sending both of you so very much loving support. ((((((Kent)))))) and (((((Kent's friend)))))

Be strong and God be with you Kent, so sorry to hear about your friend but also glad they had you. We look forward to your return - Happy Holiday.

You've been missed Friend! Hope you are able to now take some time for yourself to take care of yourself. Welcome back!

Many Blessings to you all tomorrow!

Looking forward to rejoining you beginning next week!

(((((HUGS)))))

Thanks for the post! We had some ups and downs in the beginnings of this thread, as tensions were most high. But when I started lurking, then joined, I noticed a core group of posters and mods that sort of kept it together and were persistent in encouraging thoughtful debate, not slinging poo across the board. Their persistence paid off and focus prevailed, and many of the things that have been done here, I know, have impacted the case directly and for the benefit of Caylee.
Hurry back, Kjbk

Good to hear from you Kent.
Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Kent,

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I am glad they have been blessed with you in their life.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and to all the wonderful WS members.

It is so easy for us all to simply "give thanks" at Thanksgiving.

But it means much more when your actions give someone else a reason to be thankful.

Have a great Turkey Day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back