Evidence of Premeditation?

Sherazhad

Reaction score
I am fairly certain that Terri is guilty, but I am uncertain about whether Kyrons abduction was planned. There is some evidence it was:
-Telling the teacher that Kyron had a doctor appointment that day, so the alarm wouldnt be raised too early when he wasnt in school.
-Waiting for the day of the science fair, Kyron leaving with her would be less noticed with a higher volume of people.
-She only had a short time to act, yet managed to hide kyron where he still hasnt been found months later, the hiding place was well thought out.
This is all based on the assumption she is guilty, but I welcome discussion from those who dont agree.

I'm leaning toward premeditation.

1.Was J gotten out of the house in preparation?

2. Why did she need the white truck? She did not bring the science project home. Preparation?

3. What is in those emails about wanting to hurt Kyron? Is there anything that is repeated...that starts to look like a rudimentary "plan?" Who got those emails and what else have they told LE was confided to them? Most of us communicate with close confidants in various ways.

4. Was anything said, written or texted between herself and the Landscaper that concerned getting rid of Kyron too? Was the "idea" there going back months in time?

5. What does "Kyron saw it all" mean? Did he see things that became a motive for getting rid of him?

6. What will be be "shocked " to learn as LE and now Kaine have inferred? Will the need to cover a shocking double life indicate a premeditated plan was needed to deal with Kyron?

Just wondering...

Telling people Kyron possibly had seizures - laying groundwork for him wandering off from school.

- In January 2010 Terri changed older son J's name to her own maiden name.

- In February 2010 Terri sent J to live with his father while Kaine was away on a business trip.

- Sometime in the past year Terri told Desiree that she wanted Kyron to live with Des/Tony.

Telling people Kyron possibly had seizures - laying groundwork for him wandering off from school.

This is very interesting as well. Neither Kaine nor Desiree say they know anything about these seizures.

Most of us...if our child had a disturbing seizure (even one) would be on the phone to our spouse or grabbing him as he came in the door that night, "Kyron had a seizure. Scared me to death. We have to watch him!"

If the seizures continued, as Terri says, concern would grow more intense, "Okay, We have to take him to the doctor. What afternoon will you be home to watch Baby K this week, so I can get him in as soon as possible."

These seizures scared Terri enough to make a doctor's appointment, she claims...but, in that house...or in emails to Desiree...no mention?

Remember Kyron was about to go stay with Desiree and go on some trips with her. Would you NOT tell the other Mom so she could take extra care?

If the child is having seizures,and has a bad one on some boat or camping trip, would any Mother not fear a tragic result? Would you NOT warn the parent about to take the child with her?

Yet Terri did not tell Kaine or Desiree about these seizures.

Serious enough to make a Dr's appt but not to tell Kaine or Desiree.?

I think this lie is a very large credibility obstacle for Terri.

The seizure email is proof of premeditation. Imagine the prosecutor hammering in this ONE fact that uses Terri's own words in her email...'Kyron's been staring off into space and sometimes wanders and forgets where he is, Doc thinks he's having mini-seizures.'

She says THAT and then proceeds to drop Kyron off in a 'chaotic school with over 300 people wandering around, no organization whatsoever' again her words...in the middle of the hallway, no supervision, not making sure a responsible teacher has him with her AND knows to watch for this type of 'seizure' activity. THAT will be what sways the jury, it sure as heck had a profound impact on me as a parent.

Honestly-the evidence of premeditation to me is the fact that he hasnt been found yet.

There are a lot of very good investigators who have been working this-their combined experience likely trumps TH's existence by several years. So if he is not being found, it is because he was hidden well imo.

Did LE followup (and was it announced to MSM) with Kyron's pediatrician? Should be easy to do since they probably took everybody to certain doctors. It wouldn't be normal for a family of relative means to just make an appt. with some random doctor they'd never seen before or been referred to.

I am leaning towards Terri being guilty and yes, it was premeditated, because she wouldn't want to be caught, questioned or blamed, even by family members, let alone LE.

Yeah, the mere fact that he's still missing indicates premeditation, including going to the grocery store, showing the Kyron photo to an acquaintance there, going to the gym, making up the stupid story of baby K having an earache.

Did anyone see baby K at any of these places (or in the truck)? I hope she didn't leave baby K at home alone.

- In January 2010 Terri changed older son J's name to her own maiden name.

- In February 2010 Terri sent J to live with his father while Kaine was away on a business trip.

- Sometime in the past year Terri told Desiree that she wanted Kyron to live with Des/Tony.

BBM: This is so weird to me. Why? What would be the motive for this? Three different last names in such a short lifetime?

Imo, the murder for hire plot shows premeditation, and that she's had this frame of thinking before. Even though it never came to fruition, it shows her capabilities and how far she is willing to go to get what she wants.

Indirectly, I see premeditation in that she suckered some friends to buy disposable phones the day he disappeared (or the day after) so that her conversations couldn't be tapped into by LE.

Imo, the murder for hire plot shows premeditation, and that she's had this frame of thinking before. Even though it never came to fruition, it shows her capabilities and how far she is willing to go to get what she wants.

Indirectly, I see premeditation in that she suckered some friends to buy disposable phones the day he disappeared (or the day after) so that her conversations couldn't be tapped into by LE.

Postmeditation. Just as bad.

BBM: This is so weird to me. Why? What would be the motive for this? Three different last names in such a short lifetime?

I don't know; it is really weird. Maybe J requested it? [While he and Terri were fighting so much that Terri wanted him to move out?] Maybe Terri wanted it? [But then J's last name wouldn't be the same as his father, either of his step fathers', or his mother's.] It's odd to be sure.

So assuming for a minute that the murder for hire plot was real: In late 2009 she tries to hire someone to kill Kaine, then a month or so later changes her eldest son's last name to her own maiden name, then a month after that sends J away to live elsewhere, and during this time is also trying to get Kyron to go live with Desiree, citing Kyron's poor emotional state. Kaine won't allow his son to be sent away. Kyron mysteriously disappears while at school.

Was her plan to have Kaine and Kyron gone, and she and biological children J and baby K would live on as a family without them? Maybe take back the name Moulton for herself and baby K, too? Live off life insurance and/or a lawsuit settlement from Skyline for negligence?

I think the Murder for Hire...plus the "I want to hurt Kyron" emails are going to prove very difficult for Houze to brush away.. The argument that normal people say these silly things all the time...is not going to fly that easily when violence seems to be a comfy topic for Terri.

Too comfy.

Houze is going to have to argue "ugly coping" before and after Kyron disappeared. That Terri just enjoyed chatting about hiring someone to kill her husband, and . oh yeah, just liked to occasionally talk about hurting a seven year old and vent how much she hated him. That's the before "ugly coping."

Then the sexting during the early days of the child's disappearance...that's the "after" ugly coping.

And Terri will have to have reasonable answers to why she took the truck but never went back to get the project...why she "made Dr's appts but never told the Mother about to take the child for the summer...why if Baby K was sick and needed driving around for hours, she then dumped her in a public nursery...why she used that same "driving around" excuse in the sexts to lie about deceiving her lawyers.

She is going to have to explain these hateful emails.

She's going to have to do some fast talking to get around what IMO are some clear indications that Ms. Careful Planner schemed for months to kill somebody...husband or....his little boy.

I can't wait to hear how she fast talks out of all this...

So assuming for a minute that the murder for hire plot was real: In late 2009 she tries to hire someone to kill Kaine, then a month or so later changes her eldest son's last name to her own maiden name, then a month after that sends J away to live elsewhere, and during this time is also trying to get Kyron to go live with Desiree, citing Kyron's poor emotional state. Kaine won't allow his son to be sent away. Kyron mysteriously disappears while at school.

Was her plan to have Kaine and Kyron gone, and she and biological children J and baby K would live on as a family without them? Maybe take back the name Moulton for herself and baby K, too? Live off life insurance and/or a lawsuit settlement from Skyline for negligence?

Excellent post!

Plus it would "look better" if her kids had her last name - you know, more attractive to husband-victim number four.

If I may ask, why is it being implied that the mfh plot may have been real? I have a hard time believing a lawyer would file a court document (RSO and temporary child custody) based on falsified information or information that is not accurate. It would seem to me there was enough probably cause that lead to this filing to begin with. Its a very serious accusation.

She blamed Kyron for the problems in her marriage, she blamed everyone around her except for herself. She has expressed hatred towards Kyron. Its pretty clear what her plan was, what she wanted and why.

I think the Murder for Hire...plus the "I want to hurt Kyron" emails are going to prove very difficult for Houze to brush away.. The argument that normal people say these silly things all the time...is not going to fly that easily when violence seems to be a comfy topic for Terri.

Too comfy.

Houze is going to have to argue "ugly coping" before and after Kyron disappeared. That Terri just enjoyed chatting about hiring someone to kill her husband, and . oh yeah, just liked to occasionally talk about hurting a seven year old and vent how much she hated him. That's the before "ugly coping."

Then the sexting during the early days of the child's disappearance...that's the "after" ugly coping.

And Terri will have to have reasonable answers to why she took the truck but never went back to get the project...why she "made Dr's appts but never told the Mother about to take the child for the summer...why if Baby K was sick and needed driving around for hours, she then dumped her in a public nursery...why she used that same "driving around" excuse in the sexts to lie about deceiving her lawyers.

She is going to have to explain these hateful emails.

She's going to have to do some fast talking to get around what IMO are some clear indications that Ms. Careful Planner schemed for months to kill somebody...husband or....his little boy.

I can't wait to hear how she fast talks out of all this...

Very interesting post and points. I have a hard time believing, however, that Terri will 'answer' anything to her lawyer. I really think they are going to take the angle of how LE screwed up during the investigation and then discredit any evidence one exhibit at a time, when it comes to her defense. That is, discrediting evidence when they can.

And depending on the witnesses that testify against her, I can also see Houze bringing up relational issues that have not been made public, to point out why these people are all lying, ganging up on Terri, when it is in fact she who is the victim (according to Houze).

jmo, of course.

All of the above.
Plus the fact, if Terri did leave the school, by herself, move the truck, tell Kyron to leave the back door and meet her at the truck, if this wasn't premeditated, I don't know what else to call it.

If I may ask, why is it being implied that the mfh plot may have been real? I have a hard time believing a lawyer would file a court document (RSO and temporary child custody) based on falsified information or information that is not accurate. It would seem to me there was enough probably cause that lead to this filing to begin with. Its a very serious accusation.

She blamed Kyron for the problems in her marriage, she blamed everyone around her except for herself. She has expressed hatred towards Kyron. Its pretty clear what her plan was, what she wanted and why.

I guess because I'm personally conflicted about the mfh. I understand completely why LE isn't arresting her for Kyron's abduction (building a case, no evidence of Kyron as yet, tons of things to sift through, etc) -- but I don't really understand why they're not charging her with the mfh. Unless there's a lot of investigating left to be done on that charge - though with a witness and whatever evidence he showed them, it seems like it's either prosecutable or not as a case. And not hinging on Kyron's case, as it stands. I may be wrong, just my personal conflict.

I don't disbelieve that she attempted this, exactly... Divorces have not been lucrative for Terri. Law suits and insurance pay offs have been. So, yes, I believe that she would likely rather have the windfall of an insurance settlement (and lawsuit if Kyron's abduction could be blamed on school) than the less certain dribble of child support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back